Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

Hello eveyone...volkhs are considered white arts...and white arts cause no harm to anyone....so ...like someone is abusing a person who is a keeper of a volkh...then...if the person who is the keeper commands volkh to do something...can a volkh do any physical damage?....cause in description its written..then are powerful and can protect physically as well as spiritually.

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

White arts do not cause harm to others, but can protect in other ways, for example, they can play tricks or make someone leave, influence their mind to stop their behavior, compel them to do this or that. They can make you less noticeable so an abuser doesn’t “see” you. That kind of thing. What form the protection takes would depend on the volkh’s specific powers.

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

RavenConspiracy wrote:White arts do not cause harm to others, but can protect in other ways, for example, they can play tricks or make someone leave, influence their mind to stop their behavior, compel them to do this or that. They can make you less noticeable so an abuser doesn’t “see” you. That kind of thing. What form the protection takes would depend on the volkh’s specific powers.
Ohkay!...thanks a lot...another thing..can a wraith do those things..like hurting?..its a dark arts..so..can it?..and also..i was thinking of a sanguine vampire...so..how are they in protection

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

Aryan wrote: Ohkay!...thanks a lot...another thing..can a wraith do those things..like hurting?..its a dark arts..so..can it?..and also..i was thinking of a sanguine vampire...so..how are they in protection
Yes, a wraith can harm others. I’ve heard accounts of things wraiths have done to protect people, like knocking bookshelves over on dangerous people.

I don’t know how sanguine vampires are for protection. I would check the listing in the encyclopedia.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Aryan wrote: Ohkay!...thanks a lot...another thing..can a wraith do those things..like hurting?..its a dark arts..so..can it?..and also..i was thinking of a sanguine vampire...so..how are they in protection
It depends on the sanguine individual in question. For example, I have a sanguine vampire from CH. She's dark, cunning, and a spirit I rely on to help with protection. At least, she makes me feel protected. My other sanguine from Sun&Moon Aminism is a sweet heart. I'm sure he can protect, but he's got a lighter energy compared to my girl and is very less aggressive. So if you're looking for a sanguine to help with protection, then I'd specify in the notes section from whoever you're getting them from that you want someone to help with protection.

This advice goes for any spirit you're interested in for the task of protection, unless they're stated naturally protective.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks a lot guys!...i would love to buy a wraith..but not sure at all..cause cant bring a vessel in my home...got only options for bind to spirit for now.

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
ravenspiritdancer64
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf/werebear
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Spiritdancer
Zodiac:

I have started my protection army and I chose a pre-bound Einherjar as the Captain of my protective squad. Einherji are the army of the dead who are taken to Valhalla by the Valkeries. And the one I chose in particular because the description said he was great with commanding and giving advice on personal protection details and personal security. Plus I lean more towards the Norse pantheon spirituality wise. Just something to consider.

"It's ok to talk to yourself. It's even ok to argue with yourself, but, if you argue with yourself and you lose, you are in trouble."

4 Spirit so far: "WM", part of the Tuatha De Danann but one who has chosen to reincarnate many times; "L", a Bja Alliance High Elf, custom conjure, to help me with physical healing. "C" and "M" , both Cambions.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I have two wraiths from CH, and one wraith from ThePaganShop. I've tasked them towards people before. Just make sure you give them house rules if you ever plan on bringing them to you.

I have a male sanguine vampire and a vampire-incubus hybrid and they're both pretty protective but I would say they're not really running under any protection-brackets. I have a few demonics who mostly do the protection work besides my were-shark, and wraiths.
Like above said though if you want a sanguine vampire for the purpose of protecting, then I'm sure one will come through.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I have two wraiths from CH, and one wraith from ThePaganShop. I've tasked them towards people before. Just make sure you give them house rules if you ever plan on bringing them to you.

I have a male sanguine vampire and a vampire-incubus hybrid and they're both pretty protective but I would say they're not really running under any protection-brackets. I have a few demonics who mostly do the protection work besides my were-shark, and wraiths.
Like above said though if you want a sanguine vampire for the purpose of protecting, then I'm sure one will come through.
Thank you for your reply...you have wraith so i will ask you few questions...how the energy is felt...and it will be bound to my spirit...and i am just a beginner...just got a sterling angel bound to spirit...so can it be a problem...anf another thing...if i get scared sometimes, will the wraith consider me weak?...in its description, it says owning a wraith is a responsibility...so that part scares me..lol...can you please help me out here...how are they...and what else do you think is neccessary when wraith is bound to your spirit
Thank u!

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

1. The energy of your wraith will be unique, having said that mine are very strong and assertive in energy but yours may differ. Just be open to experiencing anything and approach this without expectations.
2. Many people have multiple spirits bound to them so it shouldn't be a problem. When you want to connect with a specific one, just call them forward and focus on them allowing their energy to surround you. Make sure you are protected before you do this. You can do this a thousand ways, look up protection in the newbie area for ideas.
3. Being scared is fine, your wraith is there to protect you. Being scared of your wraith however is not alright. You need to provide firm rules for it to follow eg. Do not act out revenge unless I specifically say so. Set rules that can't be misinterpreted. See Ash's rules for DA spirits if you need a starting point for your own set of house rules.

All that being said I love my wraith companions, their energy is very vivid and eager to get the job done. Mine like to be tasked. They are not the most personable in my keep but they are extremely loyal and hardworking. Others may have differing experiences.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”