Summary of experiences: Darkness is like poison

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote:Have you ever considered that since you "destroyed" you shadow self and "darkness" makes you ill its just the repressed parts of you that you are trying to hard to keep down resurfacing?
Um I mentioned that I already knew it made me 'ill' even before that experience, the part about the nausea etc referenced in encounters.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Wizard wrote: Except I haven't done any 'rites' related to Zoro yet, also people don't have to reveal every single detail about some things. The main detail is reaffirmation of all beliefs and restoring order.
Reaffirmations don't remove the energies.
They just shift your focus away from them. They don't cut you off, you just stop having them in your focus.
Banishing is what you should be doing to get those energies away.
Wizard wrote:The article probably meant more metaphorically in the sense of what people think are 'the cons', but the pros are that extropy can help bring improvements to life and possibly one day inspire even through things like science to stop aging and eradicate all scarcity or struggle entirely.
Wizard wrote: "In practice, despite the doctrine of free choice
That means it's not metaphorical, because it's practice. It's the most literal it can be.
Also I have to say when you eradicate all struggle there will be no need for growth and you can prepare for eternal stagnation and then rot from the inside without even noticing because you become so complacent you'll never want to change.
Except according to the viewpoints of this community who believe in what they call 'WA beings' and realms, why do there exist beings that do fine living in realms without struggle to survive?

Still somewhat a hyperbole cause it isn't true for what was mentioned happening to everybody who practices to a point of 'literal nightmares' and depends on what the methods involve.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ok, so you cut off something you felt as poisonous via affirmation. You called this poisonous thing "darkness". The meaning of this "darkness" has nothing to do with CH's "DA", Zoroastrian "filth", or what other members think "dark" is.

I.e. misleading title and reference. Wondering if bringing extropianism/extropism is just another mislead..

Carry on : p
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Ok, so you cut off something you felt as poisonous via affirmation. You called this poisonous thing "darkness". The meaning of this "darkness" has nothing to do with CH's "DA", Zoroastrian "filth", or what other members think "dark" is.

I.e. misleading title and reference. Wondering if bringing extropianism/extropism is just another mislead..

Carry on : p
From certain angles it could be to be honest, I just didn't mention all details because some can be unpleasant or very negative to hear about.

As said I was curious in finding out about or wanted to help/befriend those 'on that level' being one of those.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Wizard wrote:From certain angles it could be to be honest, I just didn't mention all details because some can be unpleasant or very negative to hear about.

As said I was curious in finding out about or wanted to help/befriend those 'on that level' being one of those.
Ye, you kinda need to be crystal clear if you want to do that help/befriend thingy. Miscommunication, misconception, and misunderstanding are bad for that, may even make enemy.
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Wizard wrote:Except according to the viewpoints of this community who believe in what they call 'WA beings' and realms, why do there exist beings that do fine living in realms without struggle to survive?
That doesn't meany they don't struggle, they just handle it differently.
Also don't forget, this is spirit keeping. Spirits literally don't need to survive anymore.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Technically they do as there’s things out there that need to consume to survive and they’re not above consuming “spirits” as part of their energy intake.
Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Wizard wrote:Except according to the viewpoints of this community who believe in what they call 'WA beings' and realms, why do there exist beings that do fine living in realms without struggle to survive?
That doesn't meany they don't struggle, they just handle it differently.
Also don't forget, this is spirit keeping. Spirits literally don't need to survive anymore.
I meant the ones known as ‘entities’ sorry.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

In one post somebody made they referenced ‘and if they face predators they can just fade into their respective realms’
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Wizard wrote:In one post somebody made they referenced ‘and if they face predators they can just fade into their respective realms’
That’s if they have one, most entities don’t have their own realm, but they do have tribes, kingdoms, cities, and so forth. Which are usually protected by a sort of caste system, just as we have military they have similar just not always the same.
Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”