Autumn Dusk Spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aerys
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello everyone!
I want to share with you all my expereinces with Sheila. I ordered from her 5 spirits (my first!) in last year and also one spirit theese year. I must say she's geniue. Custom service is brilliant, she's answering messages quickly and always patiently explain everything very widely. Also vessels are really cute and pretty! Same as spirits inside them. I have from herm Grigori watcher, Werewolf, Midnight Dragon, Were-tiger, Neb dijin and Baobhan Sith Vampire. All of them are really active and energetic. I can honestly said that after about year of spirit keeping my life obviously changed. It was slow and hard process, but we always need to wait for results and I'm sure that most of this I owe to all of my spirits. Also communication at the beginning wasn't very hard.
If some of you have some questions, regarding my experiences, please ask! I'd be happy to answer! Also I'm sorry because of my language skills, I'm from country where English is foreign language <3

Jozett
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Sheila is fantastic! I have several of her spirits, and they are awesome. Communication is great, she is loving, compassionate, understanding, and will go to any lengths to make sure that you and your spirits are happy. She is so cool to talk to, it is like talking to an old friend. Her vessels are beautiful, great quality, any spirit would love them for their bindings. What I like is her after-purchase communication, she will still answer any questions you have, even if it is way after your spirit is home. (I have run into sellers whose attitude is "out of sight, out of mind", or act like you are annoying them after purchase) Sheila will work with you as far as prices are concerned, she is very passionate about her spirits and wants them to have a great home. Shipping is very fast and she makes sure her packages are sent with love and a personal note. I very highly recommend her, especially for those who are newer to spirit keeping.

Hisoka Ishikawa
new here
new here

Sheila is great! I had bought a cambion from her, had met him when I was younger, and we had just reunited recently. I can't wait to reconnect with him and the others! His vessel is absolutely beautiful too! I had been wanting a smokey quartz or onyx for the longest time, since last year, and when I saw his listing, details and everything, I immediately had to buy him. Best calling ever.
All callings are the best, and everything is worth the wait. I hope to buy from her again soon.

KamalaMountainSinger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Kamala
Zodiac:

I just had to chime in on any discussion of Sheila and her spirits... I've met some of my absolute best friends from her. From my point of view, one is guaranteed an unforgettable bonding experience with her spirits. One of the first spirits I met from her was my incredible Centaur, D... I was just gone after that. I have two Djinn, one of whom was a soulmate conjure. I love all of my Djinn, but the two I met through Sheila are some of the most compassionate, kind and caring of my companions. I also met my first Mermaid friend through her. And as others have said... the vessels are just beautiful, and her communication is second to none.

I can't recommend her highly enough... personally and professionally, she's the cream of the crop. :)

"I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind."
~ Emily Bronte
AutumnDusk
new here
new here
You are...: a master
My magical/paranormal name...: Autumn Dusk

Thank you all very much! <3

Sheila (Autumn Dusk)

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I would love to know more on your baobhan sith experiences as I have one from CH finishing.

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

Bumping this any recent experience with her any one ?

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I have just ordered recently from Sheila... I have always felt for a long time she is extremely experienced and I think it is awesome that she is a bruja as well. There is a lot of big-name conjurers that are currently popular at this time but are very young and still developing, but I feel a lot of certainty making a purchase with Sheila.
I was waiting for the right time to order from her and finally did around Samhain. Right now, even though I have now ordered and experienced from a TON of different sellers and conjurers.. I think this past year I have determined the very few I have narrowed down who I will be a repeat client of in the future, and Autumn Dusk Spirits is going to be one of them. Her communication is excellent and I feel very positive whenever interacting with her. I feel like with her I do not ever feel clueless or left in the dark about my order or inquiries - this is often something I encounter with so many sellers I have gone to. This is definitely not a conjurer who is "shooting in the dark," which is also something I wanted to point out that I take note of. If you are looking for a conjurer who is refined in her work and business, then I would say she is exactly that. Everything is very streamlined to me, and that is something I watch out for with sellers too. When everything is fluid to me and when there is clear experience from the conjurer I am going to, that says volumes.

As for what I ordered, I decided to do a male custom conjure of a Jorogumo/spider demon. Also got one of her wooden wands in her shop, and decided to get her two freebies of the baby dragon and baby unicorn. I'm not just interested in her conjure work though, there's other meta items of interest I would love to get next time, as I feel her enchanted items would be a gift itself to have.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Is the same ADS on Etsy? Because the website is down but the Etsy shop is up. And I need to know if it’s the same person.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
AutumnDusk
new here
new here
You are...: a master
My magical/paranormal name...: Autumn Dusk

Thank you for asking. Yes, it is ADS on Etsy, eBay and Bonanza. I have decided to focus more on these 3 sites as long as they welcome the metaphysical community.

Happy New Year to all! <3

http://www.etsy/shop/autumnduskspirits
https://www.ebay.com/sch/autumndusk/m.html
https://www.bonanza.com/booths/autumndusk

Return to “Seller Review”