unsure

ESmith
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 6

I don't know how to explain but for years, during early mornings before sunrises, sunsets and nights, I've always felt like someone was waiting for me.
I'd get urges to go outside during these times and wait, can't count the many times I've stared out the window or sat outside, expecting something to happen. This morning, the same but felt an intense sadness and was almost in tears.
Not sure if I'm just weird, This has been going on since I was a child and I never knew who to ask.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Perhaps it is time to go and seek who or what is waiting for you out there?
: p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

A question then, what do you asking here?

Do you want for it to gone? Want to found out what is the cause? Anything?

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Hello,
That is quite a long time, seeking answers. I can understand your frustration. Since the thoughts of someone is waiting for you, are recurrent, do you feel the thoughts affecting you in day-to-day activities?

Have you thought of asking/telling this to other close people, like friends and family?

By the way, what exactly do you want to know? Do you want to know why this is happening or do you want to know the identity of that someone that you said is waiting for you?

Do you suspect something spiritual involved? I just want to know in what angle you are asking, so that people can know how to help you further.

ESmith
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6

I want to find out if anyone is really waiting for me and if so, what they wanted. I'm unsure of how to do that.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

There are lots of options:

- regression hypnotherapy: did an experience when you were very young or in a recent past life trigger this feeling?
- get a past lives reading, to see if the cause lies there
- try self analysis, maybe using a form of therapy in which you dialogue with yourself and deal with the answers (Jungian ?)
- consult an oracle, like I-Ching / Tarot (or via a reputable, skilled Clairvoyant).

Keep a balanced perspective on it all. Evaluate any information you get using common sense.

What time of day were you born by the way?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Lewk's suggestions are sound.

Alternatively you could also contact a reliable professional practitioner, explain this phenomenon in detail, and ask them to attempt a reading to gain some perspective and answers on the situation. There's not much anyone here is going to be able to say otherwise.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “General Questions”