You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:In short, it is not a nympho's sexual nature or a succubus's sexual nature that makes them White or Dark Arts.

Rather, it has to do with the origin of the species in the spiritual realm and their base nature.

CH's nymphos are White Arts because they are positive energy beings interested only in your best interests and pleasure. Unless roleplaying, they will never be aggressive, mean or sadistic - unless you are into that sexually. And even so they would never take it to an extreme that causes harm. It's simply not in their nature.

CH's succubus are Dark Arts because they have no qualms pushing your limits, being as negative as they are positive, and even will manipulate you to get their way. They'll push against your rules, challenge your ethics. Or they'll be sweet and divine. Where a nympho will always come from a place of love and happiness, a succubus can be moody and shifty.

The difference is quite literally in their "DNA".

Their interest in sex has zero to do with it.
That clarifies it very well for me and I thank you for that explanation.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Rungr wrote: Why are they incapable? do they lack free will?
Depends. If you lack the capability of making a conscious decision to harm somebody, does that mean you lack free will?
If you answer yes, then they lack free will.
If you answer no, then not.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I wouldn't call it lacking free will so much as just having a very strict moral compass. It's not that they can't do it "physically" (per say) but they avidly dislike it and do not want to do it, so they don't. Think of it like when a human is given the choice to watch an animal suffer...nine times out of ten that human will feel extremely compelled to help it, if they can...and we're considered DA!

Imagine how strong that morality/desire to help/be a positive force is for a being of WA? That's generally how I imagine it.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
I wouldn't call it lacking free will so much as just having a very strict moral compass. It's not that they can't do it "physically" (per say) but they avidly dislike it and do not want to do it, so they don't. Think of it like when a human is given the choice to watch an animal suffer...nine times out of ten that human will feel extremely compelled to help it, if they can...and we're considered DA!

Imagine how strong that morality/desire to help/be a positive force is for a being of WA? That's generally how I imagine it.
Oh I see what you mean, thanks for that

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:I feel its necessary to also point out that there are different types of Ubi and Nymphos (amongst other beings). For example I have a male Nympho who is quite DA, and I've seen Ubi who are more on the precipice of GA to WA if anything else. This is based on factors like where they come from, what their personal values are, etc.
I'd echo this too.

I have a Marid Harem Djinn described as light natured, from a conjurer who's very respected in this forum. Not all Marid Harem Djinn from that conjurer are the same, as they describe some as 'grey'.

These are all things to take into account when making sense of the language various sellers use and when we consider having a new spirit companion.

The other thing of course is that different conjurers may be in touch with different tribes, or sub-species of what appear to be the same spirit that is available from another seller. That can also explain apparent differences between spirits that get called the same name.

I think what get called Nymphos varies a great deal between some sellers. In some cases it seems to describe a spirit's sexuality, whereas with CH it seems to mean they are WA sexual spirits of a certain type.

Conjurers also keep some of their hard-won secrets to themselves, which is understandable.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”