Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Rungr wrote:Family of any kind. Because it's slightly unlikely that all your lives were human.
Thanks , will include it in the next set of questions to him :D

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

nina wrote: And what do you mean by “ be careful of the answers” ..., and now you pointed I have to make sure my higher self does not answer on behalf of my spirits lol... the main reason I thought of using the pendulum was to be able to differentiate between my thoughts and theirs , didn’t expect my thoughts to interfere in pendulum communication as well ..

Another question featherstar, how do I distinguish the answers from my spirits and the answers from my subconscious or higher self?
This is very much the answer we're all trying to find when we use tools for spirit communication. Even I struggle with trying to differentiate between my higher self verses a spirit. I mention be careful of the answers, as they could be manipulated by your emotions, higher self, or some other spirit. Always discern the answers you get. This is explained below.

I've seen some methods mentioned around here on the forums in various places about differentiating spirits verses your higher self. I believe Regholdain had a problem with his higher self interfering with spirit communications. His way to try and help filter it out so he only got his spirits answers is to focus on their vessels / visualization of the particular spirit he was communicating with. This is, by far, my most recommended method. It makes so much sense to me and I was surprised I never thought of this until I saw his post about it. It also helps you practice visualizing your spirits as well when you speak with them or communicate with them.

Another way is by practicing shielding/protections. You can set up protections, with some practice, in a way to help you get a better chance to only experience your spirit's instead of your subconscious/higher self. Set up the protections to only allow spirits to communicate with you. I recommend to always have protections up either way, not only for yourself but also to keep any nearby spirits from interfering with the answers. Like my points from before, you don't want some random unbound spirit to mess with your answers and create feelings of doubt.

A good way to discern whether or not its your spirits when using the pendulum is to consider if you doubt the answer you get. If you start to doubt the answers you get, there's a high chance that its not actually what your spirit wants to say and something is interfering. I would disregard the answer, or when you're making notes of the answers you get, I would take a note about your emotions you felt when you got that answer.

I hope this answered your questions :)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Hello,
Stumbled this
https://youtu.be/bAbQUO9x_8g hope it helps.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

nina wrote: I used the following questions to confirm the pendulum is working with each of my spirit friends before starting my actual questions
Q1- Is my name Nina?
Q2 - Am I 100 years old?
Mmm you need to add questions that you don't know the answer at present, but can verify easily later. If you already know the answer, your own subconscious may be the one moving the pendulum instead of external beings : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nina
active contributor
active contributor

featheredstar wrote:
nina wrote: And what do you mean by “ be careful of the answers” ..., and now you pointed I have to make sure my higher self does not answer on behalf of my spirits lol... the main reason I thought of using the pendulum was to be able to differentiate between my thoughts and theirs , didn’t expect my thoughts to interfere in pendulum communication as well ..

Another question featherstar, how do I distinguish the answers from my spirits and the answers from my subconscious or higher self?
This is very much the answer we're all trying to find when we use tools for spirit communication. Even I struggle with trying to differentiate between my higher self verses a spirit. I mention be careful of the answers, as they could be manipulated by your emotions, higher self, or some other spirit. Always discern the answers you get. This is explained below.

I've seen some methods mentioned around here on the forums in various places about differentiating spirits verses your higher self. I believe Regholdain had a problem with his higher self interfering with spirit communications. His way to try and help filter it out so he only got his spirits answers is to focus on their vessels / visualization of the particular spirit he was communicating with. This is, by far, my most recommended method. It makes so much sense to me and I was surprised I never thought of this until I saw his post about it. It also helps you practice visualizing your spirits as well when you speak with them or communicate with them.

Another way is by practicing shielding/protections. You can set up protections, with some practice, in a way to help you get a better chance to only experience your spirit's instead of your subconscious/higher self. Set up the protections to only allow spirits to communicate with you. I recommend to always have protections up either way, not only for yourself but also to keep any nearby spirits from interfering with the answers. Like my points from before, you don't want some random unbound spirit to mess with your answers and create feelings of doubt.

A good way to discern whether or not its your spirits when using the pendulum is to consider if you doubt the answer you get. If you start to doubt the answers you get, there's a high chance that its not actually what your spirit wants to say and something is interfering. I would disregard the answer, or when you're making notes of the answers you get, I would take a note about your emotions you felt when you got that answer.

I hope this answered your questions :)
Thanks feather .. the visualisation and noting emotions are good points ... shall try these in my next sessions

nina
active contributor
active contributor

divineseeker wrote:Hello,
Stumbled this
Omg now you have made me more skeptical lol

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

nina wrote:
divineseeker wrote:Hello,
Stumbled this
Omg now you have made me more skeptical lol
Hello,
The thing is one must not be attached to the outcome, if not you can influence the pendulum, at least that was what the person was saying to Oprah.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

I just read more about this ... it’s not spirits who manipulate the pendulum ... the spirits speak to your subconscious mind and your subconscious mind manipulates the pendulum .. if there are blocks in the subconscious mind then the pendulum does not give reliable answers ..
yes it is true not to focused on the outcome else your answers will be biased. Always be grounded and neutral when asking a question.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

nina wrote:I just read more about this ... it’s not spirits who manipulate the pendulum ... the spirits speak to your subconscious mind and your subconscious mind manipulates the pendulum .. if there are blocks in the subconscious mind then the pendulum does not give reliable answers ..
yes it is true not to focused on the outcome else your answers will be biased. Always be grounded and neutral when asking a question.
Yeah the subconscious manipulating the pendulum isn’t a bad thing what’s bad is if you’re consciously manipulating it. I use to use my pendulum to gain information from my subconscious because it has information that at the time is hard to access and entities can speak with your subconscious manifestation to get information from and vice versa it’s akin to soul diving but in this case it’s a work around.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

nina wrote:I just read more about this ... it’s not spirits who manipulate the pendulum ... the spirits speak to your subconscious mind and your subconscious mind manipulates the pendulum .. if there are blocks in the subconscious mind then the pendulum does not give reliable answers ..
I believe spirits can and do move the pendulum. I have had times no different to times its moved, where Its stayed dead still. This mostly happens with my Entities , so Im assuming they did not come when asked, they dont always! I find asking Qs about things like, will a certain bird fly past the window in the next X amount of time? Those work best . I have also found many of my spirits use the candle flame just as well too, so I tend to use that more now . Also having a pendulum board is a great idea. I did have a blue dragon with me that moved his vessel , hid it from me for 2 days . More recently my phone was on charge and something unplugged it, Im still in shock at that one, even knocked it would not come out ! So If they can do this they can move a pendulum 1tu

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “General Questions”