Launch of the Advanced Section of the Forum :)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think it maybe meant that the level of shop membership or purchases is an additional way of evaluating levels of commitment or experience with the spirit keeping path.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

So whatever the exact requirements are that are used to determine account tenure, apparently I qualified because I asked Creepy hollows crew to check if I do and they added me to the advanced forum. I suggest just emailing instead just of wondering if you qualify or not like I did

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:We spoke several months ago of creating a more advanced section of the Forum where discussions related to advanced areas of Spirit Keeping and magic could be explored. We are very happy to be launching this section of the Forum.

Because we want this specific section of the Forum to be open to people truly invested and interested in learning and expanding their gifts & abilities, there will be criteria to join. The rest of the Forum remains public and open to anyone and everyone :)

Criteria for admittance into the Advanced Group:

1. Tenured membership: you must be at least a Tenured member in the Forum - OR - be a tenured member of our Shop. This way we know you are active and you aren't a troll or poser.

2. Verifiable identity: we have to know who you are, and the easiest way to know that is registered information through our shop. This keeps the integrity of the members and we know no one is pretending to be someone they are not.

3. No drama or warnings: you cannot have had any warnings in the Forum, have caused any drama or arguments, have baited or harassed any other members, and have always had respect for fellow members.

These criteria exist to offer security for all the members who will be participating in this new section & will likely be discussing more personal and advanced topics.

This new section will be focused on allowing those who are really serious about Spirit Keeping and magic to be able to advance and learn with support, advice, and sharing amongst us all.

You can apply for membership to this new group through your control panel here on the Forum, and every request is reviewed. You must meet all the requirements outlined above to be admitted.
[my emphasis italics]

Actually its does say here to apply via your User Control panel, which is what I did, giving my reasons.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:We spoke several months ago of creating a more advanced section of the Forum where discussions related to advanced areas of Spirit Keeping and magic could be explored. We are very happy to be launching this section of the Forum.

Because we want this specific section of the Forum to be open to people truly invested and interested in learning and expanding their gifts & abilities, there will be criteria to join. The rest of the Forum remains public and open to anyone and everyone :)

Criteria for admittance into the Advanced Group:

1. Tenured membership: you must be at least a Tenured member in the Forum - OR - be a tenured member of our Shop. This way we know you are active and you aren't a troll or poser.

2. Verifiable identity: we have to know who you are, and the easiest way to know that is registered information through our shop. This keeps the integrity of the members and we know no one is pretending to be someone they are not.

3. No drama or warnings: you cannot have had any warnings in the Forum, have caused any drama or arguments, have baited or harassed any other members, and have always had respect for fellow members.

These criteria exist to offer security for all the members who will be participating in this new section & will likely be discussing more personal and advanced topics.

This new section will be focused on allowing those who are really serious about Spirit Keeping and magic to be able to advance and learn with support, advice, and sharing amongst us all.

You can apply for membership to this new group through your control panel here on the Forum, and every request is reviewed. You must meet all the requirements outlined above to be admitted.
[my emphasis italics]

Actually its does say here to apply via your User Control panel, which is what I did, giving my reasons.
I did look into doing that first but didn't find the link to apply so I just emailed. But that does sound easier that way

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Return to “Messages & Updates”