Spirits to Help with Anxiety and Depression?

LemonLavender
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nymph
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Can spirits help you with anxiety and depression? I currently have some servitors or thoughtforms that I created to help me keep calm and to heal. I like them but they require my energy to keep them up.

I was just curious, has anyone had a spirit help them with their anxiety and/or depression? Is there a type of spirit that would be useful for this kind of task or assistance?

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Probably a spirit with healing qualities? From the encyclopedia here I see several, such as the Archangel Gabriel, Deva, or Volkh. I have no experience, though.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Some of my companions help better than others, and it really seems to have more to do with the way some of my human friends make me feel better than others.

I have not had noticeable results from anything supernatural my companions might have done. Just the companionship and learning how to ground really well have helped my depression and anxiety the most out of what my magic and companionship journey has brought to me. All normal mundane interventions were still needed—medication, therapy, good sleep hygiene, exercise, sunshine and strong personal boundaries that were zealously enforced.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

LemonLavender wrote:Can spirits help you with anxiety and depression? I currently have some servitors or thoughtforms that I created to help me keep calm and to heal. I like them but they require my energy to keep them up.

I was just curious, has anyone had a spirit help them with their anxiety and/or depression? Is there a type of spirit that would be useful for this kind of task or assistance?
My Star fae helps me with this... I have requested her to stabilize my mood and help me stay positive... I Think she is doing a good job because for the last 1 month since i have had her my Mood is stable and even if i Face disappointment i Recover within an Hour at max... Am sure a lot of WA spirits Can help with this... especially the WA angels

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

If you are on medications i dont advice you that this is a replacement to medication Bu t Can complement it... I have OCD, Anxiety, Mood Swings... But was Never on medications.. My Mood Swings my Star fae helps , ... Ever since my gregori Watchers came Into my Life my road Anxiety is gone and am able to Drive myself, even long Distances... for my Social Anxiety my Charm fae is trying to help.. We agreed that I should chit Chat with atleast 1 Person(on Non Work Related topics) Everyday and yesterday i fulfilled it... today need to See lol... So my Social Anxiety, OCD are something which i Need to Work on and it will be largely my effort because spirits will Not take over my will.. But they will advise and Assist..

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Yes - I have no hesitation mentioning these...

Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures sells an Emotional Wellbeing Vessel with 5 spirits on it: a Zimada (soul retrieval); a Soul Cleanser (cleansing of holding-you-back energies re karma/'sin'); a Moon Whisper [ie not the DA Moon Wisp] (calms the mind and emotions); an Undine (very good at emotional support); and a portal to a Cherubim (physical and mental healing).

The vessel comes charmed with 2 sets of spells that give similar support, including chakra cleansing/healing.

When they're on the Emotional Wellbeing Vessel they don't require offerings or any other form of upkeep - which is handy for anyone with a reduced level of motivation due to the effect of mental or emotional ill heath.

(Some spirits can help with motivation too - eg Depria Fae).

Each of those spirits can be obtained individually from Lisa.

I think the Moon Whisper is excellent for anxiety. (When I link well to it I become very laid back in a nice way.)

Also this must be seen as complementary to medical help and any personal self help work.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Make sure you are working with a medical professional, because mood disorders need to be treated for what they are: a medical issue. If your doc recommends meds, be open to the idea. If you’re already on meds, spirits and magic are not going to remove the need to follow your doctor’s advice.

Along with anti-depressants, here are what my doc recommended for me:

- exercise. It boosts serotonin, which my body was lacking. Your doc can give you an idea of what’s a safe amount of exercise for you. It doesn’t have to be “training for the Olympics” levels of exertion, fortunately. Just some modest changes to your activity level should get the job done.

- sunlight. It also boosts serotonin. Use sun protection, but get outdoors when the weather permits. Heck, exercise outdoors (such as by taking walks) and you’re taking care of two recommendations at once! :)

- watch your carb intake! Carbohydrates temporarily boost serotonin for a short time, only to have it crash right back down and cause a return of depression. I do wish I’d known a bunch of extra pounds ago that depression causes carbohydrate cravings. Live and learn. My doc told me to go with “no carbs after dinner”, but you should check in with your own doctor to see what will work best for you. Everyone is different.

- I don’t really drink, but I do know alcohol is a depressant. Folks with depression will want to limit alcohol intake. Folks taking anti-anxiety meds will want to find out if alcohol would interact badly with their meds, as that could be dangerous.

These are some mundane ways to help see symptom relief, and help any meds you’re taking do their job.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

1hg LemonLavender,

I'm so sorry your going this !! Our forum friends have already given such sound advice. Always giving their time, energy & love! On a personal note, all 3 of my children have had there share of what your going through. I think that's what lead me down the healers path.

In CH's store is a little species of dragon(s) called " Itla " they give off a Great Calming effect & they also possess natural healing powers it read. I just adopted- purchased one with one of my last orders.

May I also suggest some soothing "Tibetan singing bowls" you may find it on YouTube. I personally like the one with the Rain Sound because I love the rain. If you don't like the Rain "sound" they have other Tibetan singing bowls videos you can choose from. Great thing about it- It's free !

Tibetan singing bowls promote relaxation and offer powerful healing properties. It will help restore your body's 7 chakras back into alignment, restore the normal vibratory frequencies of dis-eased and out-of-harmony parts of the body, mind and soul.

I really hope your feeling better 1hg

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

U can have sterling angel..they are fun and keep you boosted!..all.out of depression...and are good in many ways!

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

wishing apon a star wrote:May I also suggest some soothing "Tibetan singing bowls" you may find it on YouTube. I personally like the one with the Rain Sound because I love the rain. If you don't like the Rain "sound" they have other Tibetan singing bowls videos you can choose from. Great thing about it- It's free !
https://www.reddit.com/r/witchcraft/com ... er_ritual/

Return to “General Questions”