Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: hmm I don't no
If I could be anything, I would be...: not to sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, but i would like one

Re: Blood Magick

Postby elena.rose » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:54 pm

kindred wrote:I have shot several E-mails, I did get some slow replies.
I updated the thread I started called
"secretsensations 2017"

do you have paraecho if so you should add me :)

Magickal
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 58
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Ifrit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Magickal

Postby Magickal » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Blood magick should only be used for serious magickal works and definitely not for small things.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!

Postby NyctophiliaRaven » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:45 pm

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

NorthWood
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm me, nothing else
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll use NorthWood for this site.

Postby NorthWood » Thu May 16, 2019 2:45 am

I use my blood alot during my craft.
Essentially your blood has iron in it. Iron is a conductor and so is water.
Over time with concentration and dedication you can attune something to your energy pretty well.

But with blood it's already courseing through your body and fueling your cells with your very essence. Ever pulse from your heart goes through your blood and charges it with your aura.
Your blood is maximum concentration of your essences, that is physically possible to obtain.
So when you us your blood in your magick it increases the potency to 100%
You need an item attuned?
- a drop of blood and a short time of visualization and it's done. Your DNA reacts to your thoughts instantly no matter the distance. It's a drop of you.
It's easy easy to use blood but you have to Pace yourself because it draws from your life force. So you have to take breaks until your vitality returns. Also it is top notch offering to entities

Flames

GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv or Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Thu May 16, 2019 9:03 am

I know this thread is very old but lol I personally have not had good experiences with Toni from SS. I even ordered her blood magick work and never received them or anything. (Lol this was back in January this year and I got my money back). Funnily enough I noticed she posted in the past week about a "new website" and I decided to check just because, and it wasn't working.
I was interested in her blood work at the time since I have past experience of doing blood magick already but anyway -

Now as for the question - I have done blood magick before and I still do - sometimes. I do agree though, I normally only ever do blood work when it seems serious to me... but it also can be a very good way to strongly enhance spells and rituals (and can be used as offering like above person said). The last time I did blood work was very recently last month, to help bind toxic and abusive people away from my ex and a friend.
This is just personally what I think in regards to my own work and craft, but I only do it sparingly and it's not something I'd do willy nilly. If it's to enhance the strength of my magick or tools then it's sometimes what I use but I normally do not use it at all in regards to other people because blood is obviously powerful.

In the past when I was a lot more naive and idiotic, I will admit I used menstrual blood and even just plain blood in a LOT of love spells, and it did break the person's free will for awhile. I don't know of anyone who has done this before because well... I have a taste of what the result is like and it freaked me out back then. Not in a good way. I spent months panicking basically. Not knowing what I was doing obviously spelled for trouble. I know what effect this has so, since then I've learned from it immensely, it's affected my karma negatively... I went through a lot. I stopped then and there after being lectured by an experienced witch I personally knew and my own ex had to help me (she's more of a very experienced bruja within a brujeria bloodline lol...it was not easy for her). Was very disappointed in myself. And I knew from that moment on I am very capable of doing certain things to people if I really wanted, but it's been years and I've quit that. So... that's my honest experiences so far, both good and bad.

안영.
hereditary clairvoyant / dream medium
eclectic / death / trad. witchcraft
[spirit fam] many humans / witches

♦ [WA] heaven hound | blue dragon | flygia | divine angel | 2 nympho | arkan sonney | garden fae | masheba shifter

♦ [DA] 3 wraiths | werewolf | galv fae | ulaphres angel | sang vampire | vamp-incubi | incubus | succubus | ankou | cambion | gargoyle | were-eel, shark, & rabbit | ridanrius elf | hell horse | dark angel | 8 demons

♥ [My Princes] Warlock | Ryles Demon | Vamp-Incubi

Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Regholdain » Fri May 17, 2019 9:21 pm

I am currently making a Death Amulet for attunement to death energy and have anointed it with a drop of my blood to attune it to me. I am still working on crafting it and deciding what Immortal (most likely Hades) to approach for assistance with it, but the drop of blood should boost the purpose and connection of the amulet if I understand correctly.

Rungr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr or Loptr

Postby Rungr » Fri May 17, 2019 9:45 pm

Blood magick itself isn't a form of magick, but using blood in magick is just one of many forms of energy sources that can power your magick. I have used it plenty of times and find it pretty useful but I do it in a clean and safe manner using a diabetic pen and sterile items.

Energy worker who does soul work, projection, divination, and otherkin of the Norse Pantheon.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Inedible » Sat May 18, 2019 4:33 am

kindred wrote:Recently I purchased Toni's 3rd eye blood spell

When I bought this one I selected binding to Spirit and I put the blood over my third eye. My cat made it very easy for me. I didn't have to go out of my way to have the blood.

kindred
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby kindred » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:38 am

Inedible wrote:
kindred wrote:Recently I purchased Toni's 3rd eye blood spell

When I bought this one I selected binding to Spirit and I put the blood over my third eye. My cat made it very easy for me. I didn't have to go out of my way to have the blood.

I read this a few times, what did your cat do?

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Inedible » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:10 am

My cat has all his claws. Sometimes he scratches me. I didn't want to cut myself on purpose, and this way I had the blood ready to go without trying.

Return to “Black Magic”