Why would sellers offer spirits who have worked with them for years and have got good results with?

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

nina wrote:Yes I agree, but cant help thinking when a seller offers a lot of spirits from their collection who have worked with them for years, they may be closing their shop soon and hence want to dispose of their stuff lol... But many of the descriptions sound so good that I have myself bought a couple of bindings from them and couple of more are on their way..
Hi I hope she does not , she seems to be doing well and has been busy recently. Any I got were distance bound but I got a Wyvern dragon bound bead (Im in UK) and I love her , very active from the start. How are you finding yours? Can I ask what you have with you? Your right she does seem to have this type listing but her Gran had conjured lots too , her covern seem to also . Dont let this put you off I have purchased from another seller , who has a unique way of selling the spirits . But I am finding the spirit to be very powerful. I have found through trail and error that some (even given great reviews on here) I have payed for fresh air and a description (servitor/thought form) lol.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

lolaberry wrote:
nina wrote:Yes I agree, but cant help thinking when a seller offers a lot of spirits from their collection who have worked with them for years, they may be closing their shop soon and hence want to dispose of their stuff lol... But many of the descriptions sound so good that I have myself bought a couple of bindings from them and couple of more are on their way..
Hi I hope she does not , she seems to be doing well and has been busy recently. Any I got were distance bound but I got a Wyvern dragon bound bead (Im in UK) and I love her , very active from the start. How are you finding yours? Can I ask what you have with you? Your right she does seem to have this type listing but her Gran had conjured lots too , her covern seem to also . Dont let this put you off I have purchased from another seller , who has a unique way of selling the spirits . But I am finding the spirit to be very powerful. I have found through trail and error that some (even given great reviews on here) I have payed for fresh air and a description (servitor/thought form) lol.
I was joking about the closing shop part :-D... Good to know that you are able to feel their spirits .. So I am assured they are not thoughtforms which was my main concern as I would not be able to tell ... I purchased a binding of Gregori watcher and aqua vampire-courtwind angel hybrid from them . I can’t see or hear them but somehow I thought they are there through thoughts and emotions. But being not sensitive I am sometimes in doubt.. I also had purchased a binding of Marid Djinn - Seraphim angel hybrid and a custom Royal vampire which is in process I guess .. Yes I noticed they are in good business because when’re I see a new spirit listing from them it gets sold in minutes ... Their descriptions are too good to read that I keep awaiting their new products just to read their descriptions and eventually get so tempted ... some exotic hybrids come up sometimes ...

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

From what I know normally the conjurer already has a ton of other spirits and entities they work with.. they're a conjurer AND a keeper, after all. Their conjuring and/or what they inherited can be endless. So most of the time there's various reasons, like some spirits are meant to be of help or have a connection with someone else. Same thing applies with a lot of the mediums on Etsy who rehome their haunted dolls. Many of them they've had for 3 years or longer and majority of the time that spirit is ready to be with a new keeper or has a purpose they feel they are meant to fulfill. As one of these sellers have described before, they are just a "conduit" or transitioning point for these spirits. There's a lot of them that have a hard time letting them go too.

I have a lot of spirits but I honestly feel in my heart that there are some I will permanently have with me until the end of time and there's some I'm sure may move on from me in the far future, I would be willing to rehome them if they ever let me know (though as it is right now I don't see that happening but you never know).

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I know the shop you are talking about, she is very successful and offers some of the most powerful bindings I have in my keep.
The way I view it is this - some people are just channels for spirits. They may be very powerful spirits/entities but ultimately they want to help other people. If they choose us and not the other way around, they know who is waiting for them.
Take Nanami for example, she is an AMAZING conjurer who has VERY powerful spirits and entities in her keep for ages until they are ready to find their life long keeper. She keeps a safe haven for them until they are ready to move on.
Blujay may be similar, they come up to her when they are ready and sure their new keeper will see their listing.
I wouldnt worry too much about her losing all her powerful spirits though, she must have some pretty powerful ones that are meant to be with her when she sells out in minutes ;)

nina
active contributor
active contributor

LittleGreenIcon wrote: they come up to her when they are ready and sure their new keeper will see their listing.
This sounds very good to me. I wish I could 100% believe it lol. Call me an extreme skeptic :-). To me I logically don't think that all spirits have that extreme psychic abilities. ie they will know which keeper wants them, which keeper they want to be with and which day and time their new keeper will be online and read their listing etc. For me also it is hard to believe that a spirit will move on from someone whom they are sharing a good bond with. I'm probably speaking from my insecurity perhaps as I would feel badly hurt if any of my spirits want to leave me. To me I cannot fathom starting bonding all over again with a new spirit after I already bonded with another. But I could also see that many of the conjurors are very professional. So they keep emotions away from interfering with their business. And you are right they may be having many other powerful entities who anyway are helping them with the tasks of the spirits they are giving away.

Most number of spirits I have are from her. I purchased bindings of 7. 3 with me already, 1 will arrive today and the other 3 this week. And also purchased 6 spells from her. The descriptions of her listings are very good. if the spirits have worked with her the listings have in-depth information about the spirit and one can feel a lot of passion in that listing. I am yet to see results from any of her spirits or spells , but it would take a while for me , firstly I need to try to develop my senses and secondly the bonding also has to be complete since it is hardly a week or 2 since I have had them. But I'll take the word from a veteran like you , if you say her work is good then it must be good 1ey

I have read of Nanami's posts but didn't realise she was a conjuror. I think I found her site sunandmoonanimism

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This sounds very good to me. I wish I could 100% believe it lol. Call me an extreme skeptic :-). To me I logically don't think that all spirits have that extreme psychic abilities. ie they will know which keeper wants them, which keeper they want to be with and which day and time their new keeper will be online and read their listing etc. For me also it is hard to believe that a spirit will move on from someone whom they are sharing a good bond with. I'm probably speaking from my insecurity perhaps as I would feel badly hurt if any of my spirits want to leave me. To me I cannot fathom starting bonding all over again with a new spirit after I already bonded with another. But I could also see that many of the conjurors are very professional. So they keep emotions away from interfering with their business. And you are right they may be having many other powerful entities who anyway are helping them with the tasks of the spirits they are giving away.
A calling is a calling. It's the same way you know, intuitively, when someone resonates with you and you want to be their friend. Or, when you meet someone and you feel nothing, or you are immediately repelled. I don't think you can categorize the "calling" between a person and a spirit/entity/Immortal to be "psychic". It would be more accurate to put it in the vein of intuition, but even then a calling is really its own thing. A measure by which two beings feel a kinship or magnetism to each other.

Just like anything else in your life, some people & spirits are seasonal, and some are for a lifetime. It all depends on what kind of journey you are on.

If you haven't already found and read it, this article might be a good thing for you to read. Not everyone is the same kind of Spirit Keeper, and not every Keeper follows the same path.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
nina
active contributor
active contributor

creepyhollows wrote:
A calling is a calling. It's the same way you know, intuitively, when someone resonates with you and you want to be their friend. Or, when you meet someone and you feel nothing, or you are immediately repelled. I don't think you can categorize the "calling" between a person and a spirit/entity/Immortal to be "psychic". It would be more accurate to put it in the vein of intuition, but even then a calling is really its own thing. A measure by which two beings feel a kinship or magnetism to each other.

Just like anything else in your life, some people & spirits are seasonal, and some are for a lifetime. It all depends on what kind of journey you are on.

If you haven't already found and read it, this article might be a good thing for you to read. Not everyone is the same kind of Spirit Keeper, and not every Keeper follows the same path.
Magnolia , yes I did read that article:).. If I go as per the standard definition of calling I'll be purchasing everyday and end up as a community spirit keeper I guess lol. Even now, I saw a listing of a female astral djinn and the description sounded soo good that I got soo tempted to buy that binding and I'm trying to restrain myself.
If you say spirits are also seasonal then it is right as you are the expert. Perhaps one of my inadequacies in real life is that I have like just 1 friend and besides close family everyone else is temporary and moved on and barely in touch. I wished that it wont be the case with my spirits and they will always be somehow around me. But as you are an expert you must be right that spirits like everything else can be temporary too.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

nina wrote: If I go as per the standard definition of calling I'll be purchasing everyday and end up as a community spirit keeper I guess lol. Even now, I saw a listing of a female astral djinn and the description sounded soo good that I got soo tempted to buy that binding and I'm trying to restrain myself.
Mmm,
1. There's calling, and there's wanting. This thread discussed it a bit:
topic62539.html
And this one is about examples of calling:
topic34340.html

2. We don't need to answer every calling. Like phone call, sometimes you can't answer the phone, or don't want to : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Ya the pokemon effect lol, but no spirits visit me or speak to me. So perhaps its just a wanting and not a calling haha. But once I was going on looking again and again several times into a king incubus listing at LTT and then emailed her asking whether I had a calling and she said that indeed you had a calling. I'm still thinking about that listing and on the borderline of buying,, the only holdback is my conditioning that incubus are demonic. And they are alive by the way and not spirits and hence am more cautious and holding back. Another time I was looking over the BJ site and was refreshing the page again and again so I don't miss out on their new products that I am interested in and then came up a vampire angel who worked with them for several years. I purchased it immediately before someone else can purchase it. Then I emailed Jamie and inquired if he really wanted to come to me, if not I'll purchase something else from the site and she does not need to refund me the money. But she replied that he is excited to begin working with me and he feels that there is a strong connection. I really do like him and wish he will be with me forever 1ks <3

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

nina wrote:Ya the pokemon effect lol, but no spirits visit me or speak to me. So perhaps its just a wanting and not a calling haha. But once I was going on looking again and again several times into a king incubus listing at LTT and then emailed her asking whether I had a calling and she said that indeed you had a calling. I'm still thinking about that listing and on the borderline of buying,, the only holdback is my conditioning that incubus are demonic. And they are alive by the way and not spirits and hence am more cautious and holding back. Another time I was looking over the BJ site and was refreshing the page again and again so I don't miss out on their new products that I am interested in and then came up a vampire angel who worked with them for several years. I purchased it immediately before someone else can purchase it. Then I emailed Jamie and inquired if he really wanted to come to me, if not I'll purchase something else from the site and she does not need to refund me the money. But she replied that he is excited to begin working with me and he feels that there is a strong connection. I really do like him and wish he will be with me forever 1ks <3
About incubus.. I also spent a long time being on the fence about incubi because of an extreme bad experience dealing with one but technically they /are/ considered demons or "demonic". Historically the label "demon" obvs represented so many different things to people or groups. Demons are neither fundamentally good or bad because they have free-will like humans to choose their own actions. But I think I get what you mean you just don't want to deal with or associate with anything "evil" by nature. I had to work with myself slowly on bringing an incubi to me, and I'm still happy I ended up getting one from CH because my experience has been entirely new. Actually Magnolia's advice is extremely good here.. no spirit keeper's path is going to be the same.. I think a lot of people forget that. So you'll just have to go at your own pace especially with any calling or any spirit or entity that you feel prepared for, whether that takes weeks or months. I'm a high believer in the cliche saying 'if it's meant to be, it will be' hahaha.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “General Questions”