Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Rungr wrote:If you know someone who can do divination could validate (I've been thinking of doing tarot like these as well not just for myself) it if you like or you can go into past life searching. I have a friend who lived a djinn past life as well. It's not really impossible to have been one. Otherkin exist because one life they lived that wasn't human left a strong imprint on their soul to a point their soul takes on that form and became who they are in soul no matter the lives after or before.

Even my Norse Djinn I just got took notice of who I was when they arrived and felt my energy/saw my true self in projection.
I was thinking of doing the past life reading with CH. At the moment I have spent a lot on spirit keeping activity that I am taking a break from any new purchase for a while, but eventually I think I'll get a past life reading, or the entity in your blood reading done.

I wondered what you meant by otherkin, but in this post I understand the meaning.

I cant imagine I have been anything else but human if ever I had a past life, lol. Interestingly I had a fear of djinn and in one of my previous posts I mentioned that I would never keep them and then I bought 3 djinn bindings the next month all almost together. Perhaps I am losing the fear of spirit world that I had before and I also find myself going to more and more darker entities, and off late I find myself frequenting the Satan and Sons site.

Norse djinn were the only djinn that I felt I would keep out of all the djinn. But eventually I did not get an Norse djinn and purchased bindings of 3 other djinns. Did you get your Norse djinn from CH?Now I'm trying to putting a cap on buying more spirit companions or spells as I went on overdrive for the last 2 months and compulsively bought bindings of many companions than I could possibly have time for. I would never say what I did was a bad decision, because I really read reread, thought , imagined, went back to the listing several times before buying those bindings. But I think I should stay away from reading any further listings to prevent me from compulsive buying until I have bonded with whoever I have already and then decide if I feel need for more companions.
Last edited by nina on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Off topic posts are archived.
Please post in the right forum topic. You can try the Psychic Readings, Prognostications & Divination section of the forum.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote:Off topic posts are archived.
Please post in the right forum topic. You can try the Psychic Readings, Prognostications & Divination section of the forum.
Sorry about that

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Rungr wrote:
Sorry about that
Rungr, could you open a topic on that forum and I'll reply on that. Don't know how else to get your attention except quoting your answer so that you get the notification , lol

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
Rungr wrote:
Sorry about that
Rungr, could you open a topic on that forum and I'll reply on that. Don't know how else to get your attention except quoting your answer so that you get the notification , lol
As you wish

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

My first Djinn was from Shiela of AutumnDuskspirits and she has been a constant guide in my life since then. I love her to bits,and my last two are from Lisa of MMT. My God djinn from Lisa has wonderful calming energy, excellent for meditation, my Queen Neb djinn is on her way, but I already feel we have a good connection. It will be interesting to see how the bonding period is for her.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”