I think an incubus is following me? (long)

zolie
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hello! I'm very new here, and fairly new to spirit keeping/companionship in general. I've been trying to research this and find answers, but I haven't had much luck as my experiences weren't on purpose and it's too specific. I guess I should just explain.

I started sleeping in the guest room at night because my actual room gets really hot and has horrible ventilation. That room specifically always had a dark and frightening energy to it. My mom collects and sells antiques and basically just stores them all around the house, which I definitely think has brought in some spirits that were attached to the objects. I tried to ignore the bad feeling and told myself it was just my anxiety. My best friend told me that he also got a very bad feeling from that room when he slept over. I started to have weird nightmares every night I slept in there. It was nothing horrifying, I've had much worse, but I never really had any good dreams.

My cat, who always sleeps with me at night, would come in and initially act normal. After about ten minutes or so, she'd get really energetic and jumpy. She'd start running around the room and playing with random things she could find on the floor, and she'd run away from me when I went towards her. This usually ended with her meowing at the door for me to let her out, then she'd sprint down the hallway as soon as I opened the door.

One night, less than a week ago, I was really restless and it was taking forever to fall asleep. I fell into this weird trance where I was between sleep and being awake. I was dreaming about an attractive boy I knew was a demon. I was also dreaming of some kind of angel who was trying to help lead me out of my body. I could see the angel flying above me as I stood on the ground outside in a landscape that looked very strange. There were no trees and the sky was kind of gray, and the terrain was a black/brown color that was completely flat and went on for forever. There was a long crack in the land separating me and the angel from the demon boy. His side looked more like the underworld, with charred terrain, and I could almost feel the heat of it. The angel and the demon seemed to know each other somehow. The demon was trying to convince me to move over to his side so he could "have fun" with me, while the angel told him to leave me alone. The angel didn't seem particularly afraid of the demon, just very irritated. The demon was very laid back, witty, and didn't seem to take the angel seriously. He looked to be my age (18) or a little bit older.

The angel told me to stay with her, but within a few minutes (I think- time was kind of warped) I found myself kind of slowly climbing out of my own body as the same demon boy was instructing me how to. He was incredibly enticing, and kept saying sexual and affectionate things to me. I definitely felt like it was a bad idea, but it was like I desperately wanted to leave my body and see him anyway. I don't remember how, but I forced myself to go back into my body and I opened my eyes. I felt kind of shocked and confused, and I could hear the demon trying to talk to me in my head and convince me to come back, but I ignored him and tried to fall asleep. It had been nearly two hours since I first laid down to sleep, and I couldn't feel calm enough to do it. I finally decided to just get up and go back to my own room to sleep there. I fell asleep very quickly, and I haven't slept in that room since.

Whenever I've gone back in there to get something, I always feel kind of watched in a predatory way. For a while, this was just when I went back in there- but now, it's continued everywhere else in my house. Objects randomly fall off of surfaces, usually they're actually thrown a few feet. I feel really uncomfortable when I don't have clothes on, I'm changing, undressing, etc. because I feel even more watched then. I really don't like it, and it feels like I'm never alone.

I think whatever is following me may be an incubus or something like that. It has very strong sexual and predatory energy, and the whole angel and demon situation where the demon wanted to have sex with me definitely says something, too. I'm afraid to try and communicate with whatever's there because I don't want to open up a door or give them more power or anything like that. I don't have much experience with any of this, and I don't know if I should be worried or not. I've delt with very possessive/over protective spirits in the past, and I don't want this to be another one of those situations. Should I try to reach out to the incubus? Is there anything important or dangerous I need to know about? Should I be trying to keep them away from me?

Any answers at all that I can get I'd be extremely grateful for. I'm so sorry this is so long, I have a habit of rambling, and it was hard for me to compile everything into a short paragraph. Thank you for reading this far, anyway!

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That's a very detailed, lucid dream you had. I'd pay attention to it.
If I were you, and this is just my opinion, I'd stay well away from that demon.
If he is manipulative and coercive already he isn't good news. Some beings are good at manipulating our emotions as well as our minds. Bear that in mind.
It seems like you had a clear choice which ways you could go in the dream, so it's up to you to decide. You could tell this demon to leave and it would. But you haven't quite made up your mind.
But it sounds like this demon could run circles around you and become more than a handful very quickly.
Be careful.

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

You may want to look into some banishing and protection.

Have you tried to reach out to the angel? Sounds like a guardian

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi and welcome to the forum

This free info could be useful https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Generally Forum members tend to recommend learning a reliable form of protection as part of your day to day spiritual/paranormal life and to do a protection before sleep.

It is also often said here that while protection is a sensible precaution, our minds and related personal psychic processes can make things appear worse than they are, or even generate genuine psychic phenomena that are similar to what we fear.

So the advice might be: 1) be able to banish; 2) use regular personal protection; 3) develop & maintain a calm mind and emotional state; 4) use only safe methods that have built in protection if contacting spirits; 5) perhaps contact a reliable, reputable conjurer/seller for a very good protection spirit or protection squad.

Volkhs are hard to go wrong with.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

I do the "sword banishing ritual" that calls on 4 angels. It's easy and can get it from a book on Amazon, which includes the 33 day Master Protection Ritual plus some specialized protection rituals, all easy and don't require anything but the book and a few minutes of your time.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

First, go with your gut. If your intuition tells you this entity is bad mojo, don't ignore that warning.

Second, before banishing, be respectful. Talk the demon, tell him that while you appreciate his interest, you are not interested in companionship with him and want him to leave your property, leave you alone and leave the way that he came. Be firm and strong, but do not employ any language or tone that would be offensive. Think about that angel that was there, and ask it to protect you as you do this. Obviously it's already there to help. You may have to get very firm, and have to have this conversation more than once. If the first couple of conversations do not work, tell the demon that you do not want to have to resort to banishing, but you will. You would prefer that he leave on his own, with love and peace.

Third, learn a banishing technique and protection methods. The recommendation by Raavak is a very good one. I use it myself.

Fourth, if the activity continues after this, put the banishment and protection into place ASAP. Follow up with cleansing if you can. A smudging would be great if your mom is open to it. If you are religious, add a prayer or a psalm or other religious verse during the cleansing. If that's not possible, you can always employ an energetic cleansing of the space. Banishment will help, but protection in the long term is necessary, so don't overlook methods to keep the space clear after banishing.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Fifth, if all of that fails, get a professional involved that can banish, bind, and force it out. That's a really last resort though and may not be necessary.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Hey ... so your post resonated with me and honestly anyone who has experiences with disastrous ubi or demons is something I vicariously relate to. As someone who has actually had an unbound incubus do this same thing to me - I would say you should really try to banish this one. (And yes, last resort is seek a professional who can actually bind and exorcise it away... I had to actually get an extremely experienced witch I personally knew to physically bind it into an object... the situation was so serious to the point she flew to her home country Romania to permanently get rid of it... let's just say my life would not be what it is today if she hadn't done that for me)

You know what you feel best - you said it feels "predatory" and I know that feeling ALL too well. I used to be mentally unstable I could feel the incubus watching me on my laptop when I was looking at sexual content and whenever I was taking a shower or taking my clothes off. It was very uncomfortable and scary for me because it felt like a presence I did not want. Not a lot of people have experienced this but it feels like a lewd man being a voyeur to me.

Right now I have a bound incubus from CH and I NEVER get that feeling at all... so if you feel it is negative/bad/uncomfortable for you - then you must trust your gut. It's going to seem deceptively good, so don't take any bait. They can lie. I've also experienced objects being thrown and the incubus I dealt with was so strong he was able to take possession of someone I was in a relationship with (who is sensitive to spirits/entities) and communicate electronically in a hostile manner. The fact you are already experiencing objects being moved means it is strong enough so I would be careful if I were you and the actions and choices you make.

I used to have the same kind of dreams actually of a very tall man assaulting me in my sleep, and this continued on for almost a year - especially my mental health was nearly destroyed it took advantage of this and I began having sexual encounters with multiple men + kept having this insane urge to pleasure myself constantly at an abnormal rate. (I'm not this kind of person but I also began being very hostile and angry for no reason because this incubus was taking over my mind)

Also as someone who has learned experience from those who are much more experienced with this - DO NOT COMMUNICATE OR ENGAGE. You need to not talk to the incubus or verbally speak out loud, but ignore it. You are correct about what you feel. Acknowledging them, gives them more power. I've even seen this same advice said by Ash in a very old thread on CH, and it's something I've known long before I came to the forums.

I would suggest trying to protect yourself, perform banishing methods, and also cleanse out any negativity in your life or get rid of anything that can potentially "feed" into this. Another thing... I feel pretty sure your mother bringing in the objects with attachments is not a good thing because that means maybe that incubus is attached to one of the objects. Maybe cleanse that room or try to identify and get rid of the object- because it might not be an unbound incubus but one that is already bound to one. Hope the best, please give an update, I hate to see people become a victim.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Sounds like a lucid dream to me. If it becomes uncomfortable just ask the presence (whatever it is) "What is your purpose"? In most cases this will transition what might be a night terror or sleep paralysis in to a very enjoyable lucid dream experience.

For the spiritual folks.. praying vs. what I suggested above is supposed to accomplish the same thing.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
Zodiac:

zolie wrote:Any answers at all that I can get I'd be extremely grateful for. I'm so sorry this is so long, I have a habit of rambling, and it was hard for me to compile everything into a short paragraph. Thank you for reading this far, anyway!
Shortly after I read your post, I suddenly felt a presence out of nowhere and heard someone say something along the lines of "hello gorgeous". Entities like this react to the energy of people who read your posts where they are mentioned. If this is the same demon you are dealing with, chances are you may or may not experience a slight drop in action from said demon.

Do try to keep us posted and updated. I get a ton of entities popping around me just like this. Not saying this because I am afraid or anything, I want to find out if this activity drops for you or anything. I’ll be fine, this kind of thing happens a lot, like I had mentioned.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”