I think an incubus is following me? (long)

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Kayori wrote:
zolie wrote:Any answers at all that I can get I'd be extremely grateful for. I'm so sorry this is so long, I have a habit of rambling, and it was hard for me to compile everything into a short paragraph. Thank you for reading this far, anyway!
Shortly after I read your post, I suddenly felt a presence out of nowhere and heard someone say something along the lines of "hello gorgeous". Entities like this react to the energy of people who read your posts where they are mentioned. If this is the same demon you are dealing with, chances are you may or may not experience a slight drop in action from said demon.

Do try to keep us posted and updated. I get a ton of entities popping around me just like this. Not saying this because I am afraid or anything, I want to find out if this activity drops for you or anything. I’ll be fine, this kind of thing happens a lot, like I had mentioned.
"Entities like this react to the energy of people who read your posts where they are mentioned. If this is the same demon you are dealing with, chances are you may or may not experience a slight drop in action from said demon."

Completely second this.
This is why I said please keep us updated.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Completely second this.
This is why I said please keep us updated.
Yeah, I'm not completely freaking out or anything. Things like this happen often, and believe it or not demons have actually never really bothered me or anything. It's like they just hang around not causing anything.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I ran this past E, my king incubus, and his instant reaction was twofold: it's not from his court, and it's extremely dangerous.

As in, get an alternate place to stay until that spirit is out of the house for good, kind of dangerous.

As in, I asked E, "Are you sure?" and I could feel HIM worrying, kind of dangerous.

He's not given to hyperbole, and the worry I felt from him was very, very strong, so I would take that VERY seriously.

If you have friends or family nearby, ask them if you can crash with them for a couple of days. And get that space cleared, by whatever means you can, up to and including professional exorcists.

E is insisting I type this next part verbatim: "It isn't out to take your life, but it can certainly break it, if you're not careful."

That said: paradoxically, don't be afraid. You know what you're up against, and that's most of the battle. Being afraid will only entice it. So, get every bit of spiritual help you can, and get that spirit away from you, far away, ASAP.

Again, importantly, don't act in a sense of FEAR; act in a sense of command, mixed with holy fury. Kind of a, "How DARE you do this" type of vibe, mixed with a strong sense of "Get thee hence from me, low spirit, begone, and never return!" kind of vibe.

Don't show fear; show that you mean business, and that you know how to carry out such business.

But for now, discretion is the better part of valor.

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote:I ran this past E, my king incubus, and his instant reaction was twofold: it's not from his court, and it's extremely dangerous.
Reading your post made my heart race for some odd reason. But not out of fear. More like an unintentional reaction to your and your E's energy. Geez, being on this forum is fun. You never know what will happen next. :3

vier
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

Hi, zolie! Is the antiques your mother collected include plates? (or anything that looked like it)
just curious, I kept getting this vision something round of brown/cream colored when I focused on your story, maybe that's where he resides? Take it with a grain of salt though, I'm down with the flu so I'm not that confident myself ^^;

zolie
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

vier wrote:Hi, zolie! Is the antiques your mother collected include plates? (or anything that looked like it)
just curious, I kept getting this vision something round of brown/cream colored when I focused on your story, maybe that's where he resides? Take it with a grain of salt though, I'm down with the flu so I'm not that confident myself ^^;
She collects just about anything worth any value, and I know she’s definitely had plates before. I haven’t noticed any brown/cream colored ones but she probably has or had some.

zolie
new here
new here

Johnny Seraph wrote:I ran this past E, my king incubus, and his instant reaction was twofold: it's not from his court, and it's extremely dangerous.

As in, get an alternate place to stay until that spirit is out of the house for good, kind of dangerous.

As in, I asked E, "Are you sure?" and I could feel HIM worrying, kind of dangerous.

He's not given to hyperbole, and the worry I felt from him was very, very strong, so I would take that VERY seriously.

If you have friends or family nearby, ask them if you can crash with them for a couple of days. And get that space cleared, by whatever means you can, up to and including professional exorcists.

E is insisting I type this next part verbatim: "It isn't out to take your life, but it can certainly break it, if you're not careful."

That said: paradoxically, don't be afraid. You know what you're up against, and that's most of the battle. Being afraid will only entice it. So, get every bit of spiritual help you can, and get that spirit away from you, far away, ASAP.

Again, importantly, don't act in a sense of FEAR; act in a sense of command, mixed with holy fury. Kind of a, "How DARE you do this" type of vibe, mixed with a strong sense of "Get thee hence from me, low spirit, begone, and never return!" kind of vibe.

Don't show fear; show that you mean business, and that you know how to carry out such business.

But for now, discretion is the better part of valor.
I’ve delt with demons before who mostly just made me very anxious all the time, but I’ve also been dissociating quite a lot. I have no idea if this is due to my mental health (i have problems with dissociating randomly pretty consistently) or its due to him, but besides that, i don’t think he’s much of a threat. He just seems very stubborn and dramatic. I actually have had that whole angry approach and I was worried I was doing something wrong lmao. I’ve told him straight up
multiple times to get away from me and that I don’t want him here in an angry/aggressive way. He’s never really lashed out from that, so I guess it’s been working a bit.

zolie
new here
new here

Raavak wrote:You may want to look into some banishing and protection.

Have you tried to reach out to the angel? Sounds like a guardian
I haven’t tried to reach out to her, no. She kind of seemed some kind of astral angel, like someone to help guide me in the astral realm specifically. I don’t know a whole lot about angels or if it’s possible she’s supposed to guide me everywhere else, too. I’ve gotten the names “Cynthia” and “Stacy” when I try to think about her. Should I try to contact her or could she be dangerous in any way?

zolie
new here
new here

GodSlayerBabe wrote:You know what you feel best - you said it feels "predatory" and I know that feeling ALL too well. I used to be mentally unstable I could feel the incubus watching me on my laptop when I was looking at sexual content and whenever I was taking a shower or taking my clothes off. It was very uncomfortable and scary for me because it felt like a presence I did not want. Not a lot of people have experienced this but it feels like a lewd man being a voyeur to me.
Exactly!! You described it perfectly. I feel very self conscious and uncomfortable a lot of the time because I feel like someone is watching me and thinking sexual and unwanted things about me. I just feel unclean and sort of ashamed a lot of the time??

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”