Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Grey67 wrote:I do have a order with DLM but how would one even get in touch to cancel the order if he gone dark on communication?
DLM did set up a sales email last time I checked, normally he’s easier to access there, so if I were you, I would advise you to contact him there. He’ll get back to you eventually. He set that up about sales though.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

When he opened the shop again I made a few orders. One of them happen to be of an Alpha Servitor of Lucifer Morningstar from his templates. I haven’t received any emails yet, but he must be complete as I’ve been visited by him quite often lately.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

DarknessDreaming wrote:When he opened the shop again I made a few orders. One of them happen to be of an Alpha Servitor of Lucifer Morningstar from his templates. I haven’t received any emails yet, but he must be complete as I’ve been visited by him quite often lately.
That's interesting.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
WarlockHusky
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I saw in the seller announcement section there is a BOGO offer going on and that the store is taking orders. There was also a link to the order que of which my order from Dec 2017 is still sitting

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

WarlockHusky wrote:I saw in the seller announcement section there is a BOGO offer going on and that the store is taking orders. There was also a link to the order que of which my order from Dec 2017 is still sitting
Wow. I don't really have much to say to that. Though, the seller is doing old orders as well right? Isn't he handling backlog on certain days...? I wonder how long it'd take him to get to an order from 2017 though...

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Lasbelee
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Ishvala wrote:
WarlockHusky wrote:I saw in the seller announcement section there is a BOGO offer going on and that the store is taking orders. There was also a link to the order que of which my order from Dec 2017 is still sitting
Wow. I don't really have much to say to that. Though, the seller is doing old orders as well right? Isn't he handling backlog on certain days...? I wonder how long it'd take him to get to an order from 2017 though...
He has been completing many orders in the past weeks, which have also been posted. His situation is now a lot better than the past year.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lasbelee wrote:
Ishvala wrote:
He has been completing many orders in the past weeks, which have also been posted. His situation is now a lot better than the past year.
Yeah.. He was.. Kelis went dark again though, at least from what I can tell.

bigorangecat
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: no preference
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune

I never really post on the forums here, but I felt the need to jump in and say something in this particular thread. At this point, I'm not certain how I feel about my current situation with this seller, but allow me to state that I have spent a lot of money on servitors, spirits, and services from Kelistarian going back to around late 2014 or early 2015. He does fantastic work. That being said, he seems to be in a dark place and having some issues fulfilling orders and communicating with buyers as a result. I'm still waiting on orders from as far back as May 2017, two of which were apparently never added to his long order queue. I reached out to him last year and was told these two orders would be completed within a week but then never heard back from him. I have reached out to him twice since then, with one of these communication attempts as recent as last month, but have never received a reply. Right now, I have kind of given up hope on ever receiving either of these orders (or any of my others that have yet to be completed) and have just written them all off as losses. I can't get my money back at this point anyway. Again, Kelistarian does fantastic work. I like and respect the guy; I just don't think he's been in a place where he can follow through on requests and fulfill orders for a long time now. From what I understand, he is not taking new orders through his site, but he seems to intend to take new orders through email. If that is the case, I would recommend that potential buyers exercise extreme caution and think the decision to buy from him over very carefully. Even see if you can get a guarantee that work will be completed by a specific date and be prepared to take action or work out an alternative arrangement if the initial terms cannot be met. As for myself, I kind of doubt I will do business with him in the future.

Berrybo
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Does anyone know if he continues the queue at all right now?
I tried contacting him over months, not spamming him, but never received a reply :( I made my order back in 2017 or 2016, I'm not even sure anymore and lost my order number, so I wasn't even able to check if it was included in the queue. This makes me really sad, as I really like to have this binding for such a long time now and just being unable to connect to this character, even though I truly yearend for him for years! I hope this doesn't sound rude or disrespectful, I don't mean to, but I already thought of asking another seller if they could check if this binding was done or not. Or if they were able to do the binding instead, of course, I'd pay again then. What do you think?

As a side note, I really used to like Kelis and his work, he's done a very good job back then. I really miss this time.

bigorangecat
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: no preference
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune

Berrybo wrote:Does anyone know if he continues the queue at all right now?
I tried contacting him over months, not spamming him, but never received a reply :( I made my order back in 2017 or 2016, I'm not even sure anymore and lost my order number, so I wasn't even able to check if it was included in the queue. This makes me really sad, as I really like to have this binding for such a long time now and just being unable to connect to this character, even though I truly yearend for him for years! I hope this doesn't sound rude or disrespectful, I don't mean to, but I already thought of asking another seller if they could check if this binding was done or not. Or if they were able to do the binding instead, of course, I'd pay again then. What do you think?

As a side note, I really used to like Kelis and his work, he's done a very good job back then. I really miss this time.
I have no clue where he actually is with the order queue at the moment. Unfortunately, I also have no clue whether or not he is really continuing to fill orders on any sort of regular or semi-regular basis. I know he claims to still be available to perform services and conjurations, but at this point, should anyone be slighted for questioning how serious he is about that? Sadly, I also have no clue how to get in touch with him. Over the course of the last 2+ years, the only time I ever got a reply was when I emailed him directly, but by his own admission, he does not always respond to emails. I have also tried contacting him through his site, but I never got a response. My recommendation (if you don't mind me making one) would be to keep trying to get in touch with him. If that doesn't work, you may want to look for assistance elsewhere.

Return to “Seller Review”