You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

AvalonKnight wrote: The problem is that there are Ubis who are untrustworthy. I've encountered at least 2 that don't play by the rules, 1 bound, and 2 unbounds, and my bound ubi also proved that binding them doesn't always make them play fair either. I detailed in previous posts how devious she was, and tried Breaking my house rules, twisting them, and finding loop holes which is why I gave her up. Ubis are dark arts like us, with the ability to choose to do right or wrong. The notes section is there so you can choose what kind of spirit you're looking for, and I definitely will be asking for a white side of dark arts ubi this time if I do decide on another binding, because I'm still very cautious of them as a race. I've Been burned so to speak enough times to have my guard up.
Yes, Ubi's definitely can try to test house rules, twist their interpretation, find loop holes, etc. But, they tend to do this to "better" the relationship, of course better it in their views and wants. They aren't malicious in this way, but I do believe (mine at least) are strong willed into setting a direction on how they want our relationship to grow.

I've been able to find a compromise with mine that makes us both happy. We all respect each other, and quite honestly, it's fantastic.

I don't blame you for being cautious of them, that's probably the best way to go into this...but, be open to building trust. That really is the most important thing with any spiritual relationship. Don't shut that out from past experiences.
Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure
Zodiac:

I have no house rules maybe because I am not sensitive enough yet, 1 month in. I have three ubis all from CH (2 spirit 1 entity) and my task for them is to be overly active & sensual. Wonder what they doing or plotting as this thread views ubi lol.

For banishing could use the copper penny ritual with one in each room and on self and do sage smudge.
Arkan Sonney reverse adoption - CH - M
Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Succubus entity - LTT - L
Succubus Queen entity - LTT - E
Concuan entity prebound - CH - D
Sallier entity - CH - C
Bronwyn Angel entity reverse adoption - CH - N
Volkh - CH
Vampire muddled blood - CH - A
Vampire psy - CH - H
Waif Fae prebound - Blujay76 - M
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
Guardian Rael-Shaa - EclipseMeta
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
AvalonKnight wrote: The problem is that there are Ubis who are untrustworthy. I've encountered at least 2 that don't play by the rules, 1 bound, and 2 unbounds, and my bound ubi also proved that binding them doesn't always make them play fair either. I detailed in previous posts how devious she was, and tried Breaking my house rules, twisting them, and finding loop holes which is why I gave her up. Ubis are dark arts like us, with the ability to choose to do right or wrong. The notes section is there so you can choose what kind of spirit you're looking for, and I definitely will be asking for a white side of dark arts ubi this time if I do decide on another binding, because I'm still very cautious of them as a race. I've Been burned so to speak enough times to have my guard up.
Yes, Ubi's definitely can try to test house rules, twist their interpretation, find loop holes, etc. But, they tend to do this to "better" the relationship, of course better it in their views and wants. They aren't malicious in this way, but I do believe (mine at least) are strong willed into setting a direction on how they want our relationship to grow.

I've been able to find a compromise with mine that makes us both happy. We all respect each other, and quite honestly, it's fantastic.

I don't blame you for being cautious of them, that's probably the best way to go into this...but, be open to building trust. That really is the most important thing with any spiritual relationship. Don't shut that out from past experiences.
I'm honestly glad for you that you're relationship with your Ubis is such a healthy and mutually respectful one, it's something that I intend to achieve next time and when you say Ubis aren't malicious in that way I assume you're taking into account the fact magnolia and ash would only ever send safe spirits to a customer, because there are Ubis out there darker than dark and are malicious just like the range of human beings out there.

I've decided to jump back into the fire so to speak as after much debating with myself I've just reached out to Lilith di Livilio and ordered one of her Succubus Queen bindings as this seemed too exciting to miss out on. I made sure to ask her that the Queen she picks for me is honourable though and mentioned my past troubles with my Ubi, and I'm thinking this one will boot this troublesome one I have latched to me out my aura door without any hesitation too. Let's see how this pans out 7\
My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Rumonice wrote:I have no house rules maybe because I am not sensitive enough yet, 1 month in. I have three ubis all from CH (2 spirit 1 entity) and my task for them is to be overly active & sensual. Wonder what they doing or plotting as this thread views ubi lol.

For banishing could use the copper penny ritual with one in each room and on self and do sage smudge.
Even if you are not sensitive yet , make house rules . If you do not do that and something strange that you not like happen , you can think this is your spirits' doing (and maybe it is in fact not them).

Spirits who come in your Keep must respect your boundaries it is essential in the relationship with them.
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

AvalonKnight wrote: I'm honestly glad for you that you're relationship with your Ubis is such a healthy and mutually respectful one, it's something that I intend to achieve next time and when you say Ubis aren't malicious in that way I assume you're taking into account the fact magnolia and ash would only ever send safe spirits to a customer, because there are Ubis out there darker than dark and are malicious just like the range of human beings out there.

I've decided to jump back into the fire so to speak as after much debating with myself I've just reached out to Lilith di Livilio and ordered one of her Succubus Queen bindings as this seemed too exciting to miss out on. I made sure to ask her that the Queen she picks for me is honourable though and mentioned my past troubles with my Ubi, and I'm thinking this one will boot this troublesome one I have latched to me out my aura door without any hesitation too. Let's see how this pans out 7\
I went and read Lilith's description of her Succubus Queen bindings, and I really think you made a great decision. A Succubus Queen may have a whole realm of Ubi's that could help boot that trouble maker out. When the binding is complete, and you start bonding with her, really share your story to her of everything you've been through.

Ubi's when they love us, are extremely protective of us. I actually have a house rule, no unbounds, unless my spirit family approves of them and they are white art. My CH Ubi once blasted an unbound off of me when I was attacked years ago. Never saw that malicious spirit again.
Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
AvalonKnight wrote: I'm honestly glad for you that you're relationship with your Ubis is such a healthy and mutually respectful one, it's something that I intend to achieve next time and when you say Ubis aren't malicious in that way I assume you're taking into account the fact magnolia and ash would only ever send safe spirits to a customer, because there are Ubis out there darker than dark and are malicious just like the range of human beings out there.

I went and read Lilith's description of her Succubus Queen bindings, and I really think you made a great decision. A Succubus Queen may have a whole realm of Ubi's that could help boot that trouble maker out. When the binding is complete, and you start bonding with her, really share your story to her of everything you've been through.

Ubi's when they love us, are extremely protective of us. I actually have a house rule, no unbounds, unless my spirit family approves of them and they are white art. My CH Ubi once blasted an unbound off of me when I was attacked years ago. Never saw that malicious spirit again.
Yes, I also read in a fair few places about how territorial succubus are of their keepers, ( or companions, I kinda prefer this term as keeper feels like I'm describing an owner/pet relationship) and I realize ordering a Queen binding probably is the best decision I could have made. I obviously have a deep rooted desire and kink for dominatrix like succubus encounters, that much is clear to me, and when I sent my bound one home, this is probably why I was using the DIY conjuration to scratch that itch so often and I definitely got more than I bargained for with Lavara (as the unbound called herself) - so I thought instead of calling god knows who to me through my spiritual doorway and ordering a random protector, why not kill two birds with one stone, and bring an extremely powerful, protective, territorial ubi queen to my family that can perform two roles needed. Because it's true I never was attacked by random Ubis I called using the DIY conjuration *untill* I let my one go so I'm assuming mine was probably keeping me safe.

Lilith is searching for a Queen who wants to come bond with me at the moment, and I'll find out soon who she finds for me.
My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:
Rumonice wrote:I have no house rules maybe because I am not sensitive enough yet, 1 month in. I have three ubis all from CH (2 spirit 1 entity) and my task for them is to be overly active & sensual. Wonder what they doing or plotting as this thread views ubi lol.

Even if you are not sensitive yet , make house rules . If you do not do that and something strange that you not like happen , you can think this is your spirits' doing (and maybe it is in fact not them).

Spirits who come in your Keep must respect your boundaries it is essential in the relationship with them.
I second this, and found that out the hard way. House rules are the cornerstone of a spirit/keeper relationship and you definitely should set out at least 10 rules so you and your spirits can live together comfortably. One I and most people here find essential is don't allow any unbounds into your space unless prior consent is given and to guard you from attacks.

As far as the smudging, I've done this many times, it usually clears the atmosphere and banishes temporarily but any spirits I removed
Have come back eventually.
My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Wow. My Ubi and Cambion have never tried to play around with the house rules. In fact, they are usually the first to enforce them.
Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I have a lengthy reply I can post of methods i have been working with in order to combat a dark spirit. If you are interested i can post it.
vier
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

Netheran wrote:I have a lengthy reply I can post of methods i have been working with in order to combat a dark spirit. If you are interested i can post it.
not OP but pls do share if you don't mind, curious of how exactly other people did it 1h

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”