*~My Artic Giant ~* Magnolia? Forum Friends?

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:
Raavak wrote:You might want to be careful watching Thor movies or with the Mjölnir symbol around him.
Years ago I bought a Reiki attunement for Thor's Hammer.

1tu I love all things Norse!

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Raavak wrote: 1tu I love all things Norse!
What's that? You want to read the manual? https://app.box.com/shared/static/8r66v ... hpqard.pdf

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing.

Norsemen/Vikings is different words for the same thing.

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Magnolia 1hg ,
Thank You so much for taking the extra time to explain more about the Arctic Giants !

I think he's doing quite well here with us thus far. I know I always say I'm 99% WA but then there's
"My GRAY line" *Giggles* , funny how fast I can just slide right into at times! I love the fact that he's going to be a team player (family, friendship, connection community)! That will work well with my family, Spirits & Entities here! I'm so Glad that he's NOT some Hot-Headed Giant! I love the face that he think's before he open his mouth, and most of all , he does take your feelings into consideration kind of a Giant Guy ! Makes me feel relieved ! I strive for Harmony & Love Serenity . The fact that he is more on the Gentler side of nature is a huge plus for me.

The other night I was having some of my "emergency chocolate" (after a huge behavior with a student happens we have "emergency chocolate" somewhere in our classroom to help ) it was part of my end of the school year gift from my class TA . I called Hammer knowing maybe he hadn't had anything so sweet in his life time, if he'd like to taste some of my chocolate ? I felt his energy wrapped around my hand as well as the chocolate start to melt a little. It was a very sweet treat in deed for him!

This is something I would of never ventured out searching for myself .It's very rare that I even look at that the DA's unless it was about a Immortal, Vampire, Werewolf , possible another Gargoyle ? !
I am so pleasantly surprised and happy I left up to you to pick. As always Thank You 1ht

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !

Return to “Creatures”