My first spirit is a Star Angel. Is she DA or WA? Any advice or experience to share?

Resources and links to information on angels.
chloeshop
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 7
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

hi guys

I received a free prize pack which comes with a Star Angel. This is going to be the first spirit in my keep, so I am very nervous and excited at the same time. I have quite a few questions and like to get advise from everyone here who has Star Angel in their keep.

The Star Angel I am receiving, CH described her as follow:
SHE IS A JOVIAL & BEAUTIFUL COMPANION WHO WILL GIVE YOU CONTINUAL ADVICE AND SUPPORT WITH YOUR LIFE. SHE IS A GIVING, NURTURING, AN COMPASSIONATE FRIEND WHO WANTS TO SEE YOU EXPAND AND EXCEL THROUGH ALL VENUES OF MAGICAL ENERGY & POWER

My questions are:
1. Is Star Angel Dark Arts or White Arts?
I am also asking CH about this as Encyclopedia says Dark Arts in here: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en
There is a listing that mentioned "living entity", and you could choose WA or DA or even NA (neutral arts) here: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-s ... ntity.html

2. If my Star Angel is DA then do I lay down house rules with her when she arrives? Is this what you do with your Star Angel(s)? I just want to make sure that I don't come across as rude.

3. Is Star Angel a wish granting spirit? Because the prize pack that I am receiving is meant to be a wish granting spirit.

4. CH Encyclopedia has a lot of information on association which we can use that to make offerings. But what is your Star Angel's favourite? Also how do you make offerings to them? Sorry I am very new here, really happy with any advise you have in regards to Star Angel.

5. Care to share any experience you have with Star Angel? I like to read and know more about them.

I will keep you guys posted when I got mine.

Thanks in advance <3

regards
ChloeShop

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Rrr it might be a good idea to contact CH directly via the helpdesk's email for that.
If there are DA and WA star angel, they are the one who knows which one came to you : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

chloeshop wrote:4. CH Encyclopedia has a lot of information on association which we can use that to make offerings. But what is your Star Angel's favourite? Also how do you make offerings to them? Sorry I am very new here, really happy with any advise you have in regards to Star Angel.
I do not have a Star Angel myself in my keep, so I couldn't answer what their favorite offering is. But the way I leave out offerings is to create a sacred space or place in my home for that individual spirit or group of spirits (like i.e. humans, merfolk, dragons, WA, DA, creatures, immortals), and put the offering(s) on a tray or plate and call the spirit's name and say "this is my offering to you." But that is just me and the way I do it. You may want to do it in your own way or the way you feel is most best for you and the spirit. There is no right or wrong choice. Hope this helps! : )

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Hi chloeshop

I can see where your dilemma is steaming from. 2 different parts of the information aren't in balance with one another. No worries like -darkwing dook had suggested place a help desk ticket in With All Your Questions & Concerns and you'll get your answer soon enough friend !

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
chloeshop
new here
new here

hi guys

Thanks for all your replies! CH replied my email and confirmed that Star Angel is White Arts! Apparently there was a mixed up in their website, so no need to explain the house rule to her :)

Anyway, anyone out there who has Star Angel? Really like to see what are the experiences everybody else has with Star Angel and any tip?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi.

I do have a reverse adoption Star Angel spirit, who I immediately liked and got clear connection with during bonding meditations. I think I should say as little as possible so as to not create expectations. I believe everyone connects in their own way and experiences will be different.

When it arrived I read the encyclopaedia article which as you say classifies Star Angels as grey (ie on the lightest side of Dark Arts). I was a little puzzled that I didn't get the slightest sense of a DA energy adjustment and just thought it was due to them being very light dark (grey).

But yes I can see now that the shop lists them as WA. Thanks for that :)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
chloeshop
new here
new here

hi Lewk

Thanks for the info. Out of curiosity, what sort of things do you usually work with your Star Angel?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I haven't actually tasked or worked with her as such.

I've really enjoyed the connection and meditation sessions, the sense of her energy and showing me where in the Universe she is linked to, plus some teaching about the Universe out there on the energy plane she is on. It may sound strange to say this but I enjoy not feeling the need to do serious goal-oriented work with her or task her etc.

Although they are described as good to help with astral work including astral travel, ironically since I took up bound spirit keeping I have been doing less of that.

So that may not really help you much though...
Last edited by Lewk on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

[deleted duplicate post]

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I just remembered...I seem to have been mainly connecting with my Star Angel's Teacher aspect.

(see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en)

"CHARACTERISTICS & MANIFESTATIONS
- Stoic, patient, teacher, guide."

find it again.

Return to “Angel Information”