sleep paralysis? New dreams.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
crangrapedate
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: blaire

I am extremely new to creepy hollows, and im seeking some advice.
I have always been different, I have never been in contact with spirits but i receive what i call "gifts" these gifts are visions of the future that happen within hours of receiving them. It started on friday the 13th 2017 (full moon), I was sent this gift before i was meant to die in a car accident. I had a heads up to brace myself. I was sent a vision of everything that was to come in the next 10 hours. And it saved my life. These gifts come more often now, usually to help me through my everyday life, and making decisions.
Three nights ago, i woke up. Or so I thought, I couldn't move. There was a force strong on my chest and it was sort of well, sexual. I felt like i knew who was there, i felt like it is who sends me these "gifts".. I was not afraid. I am confused as to why they are now showing themselves to me, wondering who they are, and what I should do?

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
You have had interesting experiences. I have read that, sometimes, gifts open up after getting involved in mishaps/tragedy/depression/low phases of life, in some people. I find these incidents fascinating to read.

The dream you mentioned you had 3 days ago,does suggest sleep paralysis. Symptoms like heaviness in chest, feeling pinned down, choking, cannot move, unable to speak, are textbook symptoms of sleep paralysis.

Perhaps if you monitor your dreams and have a dream journal, the messages behind such dreams will be apparent.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That's very interesting. I echo divineseeker's comments about the possibility of sleep paralysis rather than a spirit visit.

However, barring that possibility, this could be any number of spirits. It could be a spirit guide, a protective spirit that likes you, a spirit that wants to help protect you and guide you, etc. etc. The sexual sensation may have just been sleep paralysis, but it could also be something else. Any spirit might be sexual, so it's really hard to say. Many of the female spirits in my keep are amorous, and not just "sexual" spirits.

If your own meditation and journal work does not reveal its identity, you could always contact CH or another reliable and experienced practitioner for a reading to see if they can identify this spirit and can find out whether or not it would want to be bound or just remain an unbound companion.

Either way, that's quite the guardian angel. :)

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

As already suggested, keeping a dream journal is the very first step to learning or practicing lucid dreaming.

Sleep Paralysis is a form of lucid dreaming in a physical sense. Your body thinks you're still asleep and it paralyzes you so you don't hurt yourself during deep sleep like scratch your eye or fall out of bed. What happens during a sleep paralysis dream is that your mind wakes up.. not fully, but just enough that you are aware of your surroundings or an interpertation of it. Most people when they find they suddenly can't breathe and move with panic. This of course is the catalyst that turns a lucid dream in to a terrifying experience. Becoming self aware in your dreams is the only way to either prevent or turn a sleep paralysis event around.

Keeping a dream journal, and going back and reading it frequently, will help you learn to spot "triggers" in your dreams making you aware that you are actually dreaming. Looking at a digital clock on your cable box or dvr or whatever is a common one. If the digits are all messed up or in anyway "weird" that should trigger you in to awareness... after a lot of practice.

But, there is so much to learn but lucky for you there are books and endless resources for lucid dreaming all over the interwebs. :)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”