The most intense dream I've had for a while

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
TheLoot
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So normally I don't have dreams that I can recall that often, but this dream stuck with me for some reason. I have always been a vivid dreamer, but never a lucid one.

So the dream starts out with me being at my computer, or my phone, whichever one it was. I was just messing around on it before getting an email out of nowhere. The email has no subject, no sender, just body text and a link. Even the boxes for the missing information was gone. I remember most of the body text was explaining a game and the link was for that game.

After clicking the link (because surprise, dream me was not a smart fellow), the computer crashes near immediately. After booting it back up, I don't get my regular bootup sequence. Once it gets to the desktop, doing anything to remove the game from my computer would result in either it crashing, or the entirety of the processes involved would end up launching the game.

After the game launches, I'd be literally sucked into it. As far as I remember, the world is a bit abstract and kind of horror-themed, as there are obviously enemies to avoid and places to explore. I was never playing a character, however, it was all me exploring everything. Now when I say the world was abstract, I mean more like it was a lot like our world with a few unique features.

The part I remember the most is going through a corn maze in this floating island part. At one point I was close enough to the edge that I could see out past the sky. During this part of the "game" I was possibly(?) tasked with finding a pair of graves, accompanied by a pair of skeletons. Now the person who gave me this task felt like a goddess of some kind, a rather morally gray kind of goddess. Even though everything was more horrific, it was less like a horror game and more of a test of courage and worth, as nothing in it really scared me.

I could probably go further explaining the dream, but some details are still trying to come back to me. But what was interesting about it was that whenever I "woke up" from the game, I was put back into my dream's reality. Whenever I messed with my computer again or did anything that would launch the game (like saying the title or talking about it) then it would launch and I'd be sucked into it again. For a minor detail, my coworkers and family started to get involved, but less like they went into the game (they never did) and more like, "Yeah, this game is kinda weird."

The part with the maze definitely wasn't the last I ever heard of the goddess, as every time I jumped into the game I would be doing something that would vaguely be associated with her. Sometimes not directly, like it's a trial, but one point in the dream it... was quite directly. Albeit for a short time before "waking up" into my dream's reality again. The last thing I really remember is that the game's title involved the word "Mother" and possibly "Night" in it again.

If I had to try and recall it, it would be something like "The <blank> Mother Night" or likewise.

To Be Signed
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Do yourself a favor next time you recall a vivid dream. Write it down as soon as you wake up from that dream. Don't wait until morning or until after you have brushed your teeth. Immediately. I keep a dream journal in the night stand next to my bed.

Then, before you go to bed that night, read the journal and try to recreate the dream in your head as you're reading it.

Some people I've worked with have had some really interesting experiences with this practice. :)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”