Wraith Protect My Kids?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

oh good hellion, :thumbup: :thumbup: glad to hear things are a bit better! take care, arsine :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
azazello1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Zodiac:

Sorry for the late post, but I think to use a Wraith in this type of issue is like using heavy artillery with no reason. I'd ask one of my Guardian Dragons to take care of the situation without any harm to no one. Just teach kids a lesson.. And you kid have to learn to stand for himself, because any situation we got into- given to us as a lesson to learn. If we do not learn anything - the next lesson will be harder. It will help him a lot in the future. :)

There is no teacher, there is no student, There is only remembering.
There is no good, there is no evil, There is only expression.
There is no union, there is no sharing, There is only one.
There is no joy, there is no sadness, There is only love.
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Great advice, Azezello. So true! We become who we are meant to be by the lessons we learn and face that shape us and guide us on our path. It's so easy to forget that when we have spirits.

Nightfire88
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Nightfire
Zodiac:

azazello1 wrote:Sorry for the late post, but I think to use a Wraith in this type of issue is like using heavy artillery with no reason. I'd ask one of my Guardian Dragons to take care of the situation without any harm to no one. Just teach kids a lesson.. And you kid have to learn to stand for himself, because any situation we got into- given to us as a lesson to learn. If we do not learn anything - the next lesson will be harder. It will help him a lot in the future. :)
I know this is a super old post but I'm also interested in the idea of a wraith to protect children primarily my son. I'm a bit new to spirit keeping and definitely wouldn't want it bound directly to him as he can be a bit spiteful, defiant, and vindictive. I love my son but he has some issues we're working through that I hope some of the kids enchanted (spellbound) items will assist with. The reason I'm considering a wraith is because of my son's father. He came back into our child's life in Nov 2017 after a 6 year absence. Somehow he ended up with temporary primary custody for the duration of this case though I can't fathom why everything in this case should have gone in my favor based upon my prior research into child custody laws prior to filing. He was violent with me during our marriage including my pregnancy and a few months ago slapped my son in the face. My son is 11 and has told me of other cruelty there at his father's hand. I have to abide the court order until I can get it changed (fingers crossed) but I would feel so much better with some heavy artillery protection by his side. Are there any suggestions that may be better for this purpose or are there certain situations where a wraith can be an appropriate spirit to watch over and protect a child? I would sleep much better at night knowing there is some seriously strong and protective entity by his side.

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”