Dream energy?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Oh my goodness!

I can't believe that Creepy Hollows has a whole section devoted to dreams and I only found it until now! I'm SO shocked by my own clumsiness and the fact that I read the forum daily and never saw it before, but then again... I think I really needed to see it this time.

The thing is that dreams have a very powerful meaning to me. Raised as a catholic and such, God would speak to certain people in dreams so... when you know for sure that something that happened within a dream has a special meaning it must be the universe trying to tell you something.

So yeah... I enjoy dreams but every now and then something would happen and I would wake up feeling pretty down.

Today for example. I woke up after dreaming of being in a vacation with my ex-partner and my son. I was tending to my son until he fell asleep and then I would go take a shower and my ex-partner would join me in. I was there feeling pretty comfortable and we were talking.

We have been separated for a couple of years now, and just until very recently we started talking to each other on a more civilized way. To be honest... What I miss the most is being able to talk to someone for extended periods of time.

The emotional part that hit me under the belt was that, years ago when we were dating we would do just that. Get in the shower together and then just cuddle for a while until her mother would get home. Nothing truly sexual, it started to happen because on the rainy season I would get soaking wet while getting to her place so I had to take out my clothes and dry them as soon as I got in. It was kind of our thing and it has been raining a freaking lot recently and my son is currently staying with me so it all sort of just happened at the same time and I felt very sad when I woke up.

I reached out to my spirits even when I constantly feel them around and I spoke to them about this because it really shook me.

I got a reply and to be honest I didn't even pay attention to who said it because of how it made me feel. The thing is that... in my dream I was feeling everything as I would feel it while awake. Normally in my dreams I feel that something is missing. I wouldn't have a body, or I would be able to just hear things without making sense of any of it or I would just see things happening without being able to control the outcome. This time, in my dream... it didn't feel like a dream at all. I felt like I was there down to the smallest of details.

My spirits said that I needed to get better at dealing with "dream energy" because I had split it in half and took one of the halves and hid it somewhere else.

I am sort of familiarized with soul retrieval techniques and I was able to find the missing half and bring it back but now I am about to go to bed and I am a little bit scared.

Ok, not a little bit, a LOT scared because somehow I know that I did something while dreaming and I spent time with my spirits for example but I can never remember it and maybe now I will be able to start doing it.

Ever since this morning when I was able to restore my dream energy I have been feeling very distracted. The day went pretty fast for me and I barely noticed any of it. And I also have been feeling that there is the same type of energy around me, inside my head, and someplace else I can't quite locate yet.

Could it be that this so called dream energy is the thread that binds it all together and helps my brain see and interpret things in my dreams when I interact with my spirits and now that I am able to feel this type of energy while being conscious and awake I could be about to get better and spending time with my companions?

Dreams are a fascinating topic but it has always felt sort of off limits for me and I know that I stopped myself from dreaming because I would constantly see my high school girlfriend and my ex-partner in dreams and that always hurts a bit.

Other than dreaming about kinetics, has someone else been able to feel energy within a dream state and get some energy work done?

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Well I never heard of “dream energy” but I have experienced doing workings within dreams, often times the real Odin and Vili would visit me in my dreams and we would do soul work, Ve/Lodurr/Loki however has not (for reasons) and these workings within dreams have affected my physical and energy body so I can relate lol. Next time I’ll bring my Shikigami with me to meet them lol since he’ll be part of the family soon.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks Rungr!

That's good enough for me. I do feel different today but I had a pretty decent night of sleep with no unpleasant dreams.

I think I still saw one of these girls but nothing truly happened so I'm feeling grateful for that as I was able to remain myself during the dream.

Hope you get to meet your Shikigami next time. :)

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I work with my spirits from within my dreams. The advantage that I have is that I am a lucid dreamer. As such, I set the backdrop according to the spirit I'm meeting with. For example, one of my ubi's will only meet me in a dry field in rural Mexico. My vampire insists on meeting in my own living room. My familiar and I meet floating in space.. or an Apple iMac screen saver.. I'm not sure which. ;)

In my opinion, dreams are like a neutral zone for living and others to meet and interact. It takes a lot of energy for either of us to visit the other's 'space' rather than in the middle.

That's my experience anyways.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SpyderBite, thanks for sharing. That actually gives me a couple of ideas based on a few things that I've been going through recently.

I used to think that dreams were inside my head, just my own energy making me see things so that I could learn to cope with them better but I'm starting to think that it's more some sort of in between place just as you said.

I'll try to look deeper into that but so far I've got a strong lead to go after.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I feel like I kind of know what you mean but I'm not sure how to really articulate it... I personally wouldn't call it dream energy but I feel I get what your spirits are trying to say about that. It's been about two years since I separated from my ex-girlfriend (I knew her for 7 years, we were going to be engaged, live together, the whole future spiel) but I still keep having VERY strong dreams of her lately.. and I know I am very intuitive with dreams due to my abilities and so it's easy for me to tell when something seems to stick out to me. My ex is one of my soulmates and so I used to always have premonition dreams of her that all came true within weeks or months ...except now I keep having dreams we are still talking, I keep waking up with this weird feeling.
You mentioned something about retrieving a half back to you and I felt like I could relate because my ex and I both had a shared dream once of being in this large house with TONS of doors, and I was going deeper and deeper into doors... and one was locked.. I remember my ex told me there was a locked door when she woke up that she said "was not supposed to be opened"- well fast-forward years later after I got diagnosed with DID and my ex started seeing "fragments" of my soul in waking life and in dreams, she told me that door was opened... I started to really make sense of what was transpiring in my dreams, and me as an individual. After this point of my life, I remember my dreams constantly, lucid dream all the time.. other spirits come to me so easily. I'm sparing the nitty gritty details but YES I completely AGREE to the question you're asking in your post!!
I totally believe you can be closer to your companions in this aspect. I feel you answered your own first question in a way.
I'm very close to one of my male spirits and I no longer really see my ex in my dreams much but he appears to me so vividly and clearly and always meets me inside my old childhood home. In fact I feel like he knows about the things I described in this comment I'm writing (the separation, the soul fragmentation I've went through)

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe I'm sorry that you had to go through so many unpleasant situations.

Being sharded is not very nice at all specially when you don't even remember how it happened. I know what you mean about sharing things with special people in your life.

I think I even went as far as purposely lending something once and of course it turned out a failure but that's part of the things we tend to do when we care about certain individuals.

It's not just anybody that we let in that deep, right?

I am not a very gifted or skilled person when it comes to the spirit world. If you may... I could say that I can pull off a couple of simple tricks but nothing fancy. So having to figure myself out on these kinds of situations has been a little demanding for me.

One thing I do know for sure is that I used to believe that every time I went into this dream reality I would be somewhere knew. Like.. I kept showing up at different places but that may not be the case.

I got a pretty strong infection this weekend and as a consequence of the medication I took I slept through most of it and it feels as if I've been spending an awful lot of time over there.

Finally it feels as if I am getting to know the feeling of place that I'm going to. It doesn't seem to be random anymore and that alone is a big comfort to me.

I woke up this morning feeling a bit confused because I dreamed of a place. Nothing about it was particularly familiar and yet it felt as if I had been there before. I can't be sure if it was a dream or a memory or just a place that my spirits and I brought up just to meet somewhere.

And I do think that depending on the spirit they may be able to read those fragmentations we've suffered and hopefully assist there as well.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Hey 2H, I know you mentioned plane walking as a gift from a reading in your other thread, and from that perspective I wonder how much your "splitting" experience has to do with uncontrolled plane walking? It's a random thought, though something to consider.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hey Reg!

Interesting suggestion. I can't rule that one out because sounds like a possibility.

Although, Soul Retrieval and shardening more often than not imply that after a rupture, the separated piece is also left at a different place from where it was and that is why you need help to get it back, because you can't find it on your own.

I'll gather my spirits and tell them this new possibility. Should be interesting to hear what they have to say.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”