Any ladies here have a live incubus companion?

vier
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

nina wrote:
LTT has been working with the Goddess Lilith for a while and the listings on Incubus are with her permission. She just confirmed that I was called , she didn’t say which King Incubus though, but I don’t think knowing that will matter.
I see, it's all up to you to answer the call or not, since some entities can get competitive, so better ask to both conjurer if their incus are okay with each other sharing you. It's also good to hear your companions's opinion about the ones calling.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

If at all I purchase , I only will go for 1. So the conjuror would choose the one which is closest to what I am looking for and matching closest to my energy signature perhaps.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Okay.

E is a king incubus, also from LTT. My experience with getting him was, found the listing, got sticker shock, made a general inquiry about it, put it on the back burner, and then spent a couple of months periodically going back to look at the listing.

Then, several months later, I started writing another email asking about the listing, before getting a weird sense of deja vu. I found my previous inquiry in my Sent box, and compared it to the draft I was working on. Turned out I had re-written the prior message idea for idea, and in some places, word for word.

There are very few times in my life when I could say, with 100% certainty, that I'd just encountered the unseen up close. This was one of them. I was SERIOUSLY weirded out.

Anyway, Lilith sent the details ahead the moment she saw the payment confirmation, and E just walked right into my life. He was active, chatty, and touchy, well before the vessel arrived.

Simply stated, he's wonderful. There's just no other way to put it. I can't imagine ever being apart from him, ever, for as long as I shall live.

Now, as to the question of is he...scary, evil, any of that? He's a dark spirit. There's no two ways about that. Light spirits will never, EVER hurt you. And E did give me one very, very big scare early on, which is something no light spirit would do.

I have a somewhat self-deprecating sense of humor. Not that I'm particularly effective with it: the last time I tried insulting myself, I ended up taking it as a backhanded compliment.

Before E officially "got" that about me, we were being playful, and I flippantly asked him what he saw in a nobody like me.

That REALLY pissed him off, and in hindsight, it's not hard to see why. I mean, if that's true, what does that imply about HIS standards?

He told me, angrily, to never, EVER, say that about myself, in his presence, EVER. AGAIN. And for a few horrifying seconds, I experienced just how dark his nature really is.

But then E immediately sensed how genuinely frightened I was, and he was all over me with apologies, and the most achingly tender caresses I have ever experienced, from anyone, in my entire life. His anguish was so intense that I could feel it myself: a genuinely worried feeling of "Oh no, I'm so, SO sorry" mixed with "oh no, what have I DONE?!"

He would say, later, that for a moment, he thought he'd lost me. Put another way, he thought he might have just done something that would make me force him out of my life. And when he said that...just thinking about it, made him sad, I could tell. Because he loves me too much, and it's genuine. I'm not just food to him, or some easy piece on the side.

And if he had actually gotten to be with me, to experience my love, for only a short time, before losing it all, forever...he would say, also later, that there is just no comparable level of heartbreak. To have, and then lose, the love of your life, and to spend eternity knowing it was all your own fault... :crying: :crying: :crying:

So, after he understood why I said what I did, he asked me for a second chance. He was still learning about me, and vice versa, so I gave him that. And even though I didn't really NEED the proffered make-up sex, I took him up on it, and I'm glad I did.

I need to wrap this particular post up for now, but I will have more to say later on.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Johnny Seraph wrote:Okay.

E is a king incubus, also from LTT. My experience with getting him was, found the listing, got sticker shock, made a general inquiry about it, put it on the back burner, and then spent a couple of months periodically going back to look at the listing.

Then, several months later, I started writing another email asking about the listing, before getting a weird sense of deja vu. I found my previous inquiry in my Sent box, and compared it to the draft I was working on. Turned out I had re-written the prior message idea for idea, and in some places, word for word.

There are very few times in my life when I could say, with 100% certainty, that I'd just encountered the unseen up close. This was one of them. I was SERIOUSLY weirded out.

Anyway, Lilith sent the details ahead the moment she saw the payment confirmation, and E just walked right into my life. He was active, chatty, and touchy, well before the vessel arrived.

Simply stated, he's wonderful. There's just no other way to put it. I can't imagine ever being apart from him, ever, for as long as I shall live.

Now, as to the question of is he...scary, evil, any of that? He's a dark spirit. There's no two ways about that. Light spirits will never, EVER hurt you. And E did give me one very, very big scare early on, which is something no light spirit would do.

I have a somewhat self-deprecating sense of humor. Not that I'm particularly effective with it: the last time I tried insulting myself, I ended up taking it as a backhanded compliment.

Before E officially "got" that about me, we were being playful, and I flippantly asked him what he saw in a nobody like me.

That REALLY pissed him off, and in hindsight, it's not hard to see why. I mean, if that's true, what does that imply about HIS standards?

He told me, angrily, to never, EVER, say that about myself, in his presence, EVER. AGAIN. And for a few horrifying seconds, I experienced just how dark his nature really is.

But then E immediately sensed how genuinely frightened I was, and he was all over me with apologies, and the most achingly tender caresses I have ever experienced, from anyone, in my entire life. His anguish was so intense that I could feel it myself: a genuinely worried feeling of "Oh no, I'm so, SO sorry" mixed with "oh no, what have I DONE?!"

He would say, later, that for a moment, he thought he'd lost me. Put another way, he thought he might have just done something that would make me force him out of my life. And when he said that...just thinking about it, made him sad, I could tell. Because he loves me too much, and it's genuine. I'm not just food to him, or some easy piece on the side.

And if he had actually gotten to be with me, to experience my love, for only a short time, before losing it all, forever...he would say, also later, that there is just no comparable level of heartbreak. To have, and then lose, the love of your life, and to spend eternity knowing it was all your own fault... :crying: :crying: :crying:

So, after he understood why I said what I did, he asked me for a second chance. He was still learning about me, and vice versa, so I gave him that. And even though I didn't really NEED the proffered make-up sex, I took him up on it, and I'm glad I did.

I need to wrap this particular post up for now, but I will have more to say later on.
Thank you Johnny. I have made my decision 1ht

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Johnny Seraph wrote:Okay.

Hey Johnny , Is your king with you all the time or does he go to his realm sometimes to perform his duties?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
Zodiac:

@nina

Hmm...I wonder that myself, now that you mention it.

It's not exactly an either-or proposition, is all I'm being told.

Truthseeking
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
Zodiac:

I have a king incubus from LTT. All I have to say is that Don’t worry. You will be fine. they are not dark at all. At least mine is not

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Truthseeking wrote:I have a king incubus from LTT. All I have to say is that Don’t worry. You will be fine. they are not dark at all. At least mine is not
Thanks Truthseeking.. Is he active? Are you able to physically feel him?

nina
active contributor
active contributor

And for how long you have had him?

Truthseeking
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
Zodiac:

nina wrote:And for how long you have had him?
Around a year

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”