active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I searched on CH the "Anything in your Blood Service" and it says in the description that they bound those who are present in your blood.

Though me , i just want to know who are the being on my blood but not necessarily binding them to me or a vessel.

Is it because when the conjurer do that , they have to connect in some way with the spirits to know that they are linked to you?

I am asking that because at the moment , i don't want to have more spirits/entities binded . I just want the informations

Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:I searched on CH the "Anything in your Blood Service" and it says in the description that they bound those who are present in your blood.

Though me , i just want to know who are the being on my blood but not necessarily binding them to me or a vessel.

Is it because when the conjurer do that , they have to connect in some way with the spirits to know that they are linked to you?

I am asking that because at the moment , i don't want to have more spirits/entities binded . I just want the informations
you can opt for spells I believe instead of spirits

Arkan Sonney reverse adoption - CH - M
Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Succubus entity - LTT - L
Succubus Queen entity - LTT - E
Concuan entity prebound - CH - D
Sallier entity - CH - C
Bronwyn Angel entity reverse adoption - CH - N
Volkh - CH
Vampire muddled blood - CH - A
Vampire psy - CH - H
Waif Fae prebound - Blujay76 - M
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
Guardian Rael-Shaa - EclipseMeta
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Oo one question: Are the bindings you receive the nephilim, wood elf, and immortal? Or the half nephilim, half woodland elf, and half immortal?
If she opted for the bindings they would be of the spirits who were closest to her energy-wise. So as stated in her reading it would be her half human ancestors!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote: If she opted for the bindings they would be of the spirits who were closest to her energy-wise. So as stated in her reading it would be her half human ancestors!
Ooo ok. Halvers sound great actually : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Hi denanna123,

I have to admit I LOVE all the " In Your Blood " readings ! Without a doubt they ALWAYS blow my mind away ! Yes, I did get the bindings of my ancestors from the reading. I'm So Super Excited to get to know them!! I've never worked with Goddess Aphrodite before but have and do work with the Zeus & Goddess Astraea the "Star-Maiden". I have direct ties with Zeus himself.

This could possible be one of my next purchases for sure since it only deals with Connecting with Your Immortal roots. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/immortal-service.html It looks too kewl to just to pass up.

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Hi denanna123,

You're absolutely correct in saying to darkwing dook that they would be my half human ancestors with Demigoddess in my bloodline from Immortal Goddesses Aphrodite's offspring.

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Nienna wrote:I searched on CH the "Anything in your Blood Service" and it says in the description that they bound those who are present in your blood.

I also had the same predicament of getting more spirits ..... So I put a note not to bind any spirits but instead to bind spirit communication or astral projection spells.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

wishing apon a star wrote:Angel- On your maternal side your ancestor had a long-term affair with a Nephilim. They had four children together, you are closest to their daughter She was a sensitive and beautiful girl whose raven hair and ice-blue eyes made her an exotic beauty. She was known for her big personality, love of socializing, and her ravenous charm. She was married twice and had eight children.

Elf- On your paternal side your ancestor married a Woodland Elf named. They had thirteen children together who were almost perfectly-spaced two years apart. You are closest to their fifth daughter she was a curious adventurer who left home young and wanted to explore the world and the exotic options the world had to offer. She was always looking to find new roads and cultures she could learn from and expand her growing knowledge and love of foreign languages.

Immortal- On your paternal side your ancestor had a short-term affair with the goddess Aphrodite, which resulted in a daughter . She was a youthful and effervescent beauty who loved to show off what she could do when it came to eternal and immortal forms of power. She was gifted and knew how to work with magic and eternal sources of power. She was patient, adoring, thoughtful, and often gave considerable advice and support to those who needed guidance. She was a tremendous beauty with a big heart and compassionate adoration for others.

<3 I Absolutely Love this Reading !!! <3
OMG I've always wanted to know what the layout of this reading would be like. This is so cool! The answers are really in depth. Can't believe the immortal part, that's amazing!! Aphrodite??! Wow

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I've always been interested in doing CH's In Your Blood reading.
I ended up doing one with The Ivory Pagan on Etsy and my result was that I was Ubi, Angel, and Vampire. The "demon" in my blood is the ubi. Which makes complete sense to me. Apparently there was an incubus that appeared in my ancestral bloodline. I've always thought I had a mixture of vampire and ubi/succubus LOL... funny thing is the seller/Brianna who did the reading for me even suspected that.

I feel like this is often why vampires also come through reverse adoptions a lot for me.

Seeing these posts though - I think I will order CH's reading in the future when I get the chance. I'm wildly curious to see what else or what more they can elaborate!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I've always been interested in doing CH's In Your Blood reading.
I ended up doing one with The Ivory Pagan on Etsy and my result was that I was Ubi, Angel, and Vampire. The "demon" in my blood is the ubi. Which makes complete sense to me. Apparently there was an incubus that appeared in my ancestral bloodline. I've always thought I had a mixture of vampire and ubi/succubus LOL... funny thing is the seller/Brianna who did the reading for me even suspected that.

I feel like this is often why vampires also come through reverse adoptions a lot for me.

Seeing these posts though - I think I will order CH's reading in the future when I get the chance. I'm wildly curious to see what else or what more they can elaborate!
I suspect I have Ubi and djinn lol,,, but have to wait for the results to confirm 2lv

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Return to “General Questions”