Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

CJDS wrote:
Vega wrote:
I asked jokingly was if she wanted to have my kids and she said yes
Do you mind to ask your queen what does it mean for her, to have a child with you. Or in shorter terms, what does 'having a child' mean for her?

I know there's another topic about does succubus and human able to have a child together, but I wanna know what is your queen input, that is if you feel this info is not too personal to share about.

So I asked her and felt a feeling like she didnt like that

Meaning it wasnt the she didnt like what I was asking but more of me sharing it with other people so I cant really share

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Ah that's too bad, but can't be helped.

Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure
Zodiac:

Vega wrote:
CJDS wrote:
Vega wrote:
Do you mind to ask your queen what does it mean for her, to have a child with you. Or in shorter terms, what does 'having a child' mean for her?

I know there's another topic about does succubus and human able to have a child together, but I wanna know what is your queen input, that is if you feel this info is not too personal to share about.

Meaning it wasnt the she didnt like what I was asking but more of me sharing it with other people so I cant really share
Vega do you have other sensual spirits? I have a living succubus and desire to have that but wonder if she would want me to not be sensual with others, can’t communicate yet. CH conjured her when I already had sensual spirits so I think it’s case by case on the ubis personality, was wondering in your case.

Arkan Sonney reverse adoption - CH - M
Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Succubus entity - LTT - L
Succubus Queen entity - LTT - E
Concuan entity prebound - CH - D
Sallier entity - CH - C
Bronwyn Angel entity reverse adoption - CH - N
Volkh - CH
Vampire muddled blood - CH - A
Vampire psy - CH - H
Waif Fae prebound - Blujay76 - M
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
Guardian Rael-Shaa - EclipseMeta
Vega
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

Rumonice wrote:
Vega wrote:
CJDS wrote:
Vega wrote:

Vega do you have other sensual spirits? I have a living succubus and desire to have that but wonder if she would want me to not be sensual with others, can’t communicate yet. CH conjured her when I already had sensual spirits so I think it’s case by case on the ubis personality, was wondering in your case.

Yes I do I have Cambion and my Harem Succubus and a Djinn and Sanguine Vamp but my Vamp stated she didnt want to get sexual with me so I respect that but the ones the are mostly sexually active is My harem Succubus and My Queen and sometime my djinn and my Cambiom and me and her talked about it and if anything she gets along with all my spirit and is okay with me having sexual interaction with my sexual keep her and my harem sometime tag team me and sometime is her and my Cambiom I love all my of my spirit/entity sexual or none sexual but I show my Queen the I'm hers and she shows me the she is mine because I do love her and she herself stated the she does love me too she doesnt feed on me to show me she cares and the she doesnt want me to be her food but her lover and if I being completely honest it isnt just her but all of my keep do that they dont feed on me they have there ways of getting there energies except my vamp but her I dont mine if anything I offer it to her she doesnt always by me unless I offer

Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure
Zodiac:

Vega wrote:
Rumonice wrote:
Vega wrote:
CJDS wrote:
Vega wrote:

Yes I do I have Cambion and my Harem Succubus and a Djinn and Sanguine Vamp but my Vamp stated she didnt want to get sexual with me so I respect that but the ones the are mostly sexually active is My harem Succubus and My Queen and sometime my djinn and my Cambiom and me and her talked about it and if anything she gets along with all my spirit and is okay with me having sexual interaction with my sexual keep her and my harem sometime tag team me and sometime is her and my Cambiom I love all my of my spirit/entity sexual or none sexual but I show my Queen the I'm hers and she shows me the she is mine because I do love her and she herself stated the she does love me too she doesnt feed on me to show me she cares and the she doesnt want me to be her food but her lover and if I being completely honest it isnt just her but all of my keep do that they dont feed on me they have there ways of getting there energies except my vamp but her I dont mine if anything I offer it to her she doesnt always by me unless I offer
Thanks for sharing this, sounds great hope my keep can be similar in harmony.

I do ask my living succubus to take my sexual energy as an offering/feeding, not sure if she actually does. I do also focus my energy directed to her (as I hear they get something/helps bonding) of sexual energy released to them during climax?

I have a muddled blood vampire I wonder if she would feed off me, didn’t know they would do that since she is a spirit non living.

Arkan Sonney reverse adoption - CH - M
Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Succubus entity - LTT - L
Succubus Queen entity - LTT - E
Concuan entity prebound - CH - D
Sallier entity - CH - C
Bronwyn Angel entity reverse adoption - CH - N
Volkh - CH
Vampire muddled blood - CH - A
Vampire psy - CH - H
Waif Fae prebound - Blujay76 - M
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
Guardian Rael-Shaa - EclipseMeta
Indra
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None.. yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Indra

Can us queen guys form like a group chat on some platform...? It’s been itching me and I really want too, I’m still fairly new too all this and having immediate contact with someone like “ Johnny seraph “ for example is optimal.. I think we all should be in a groupchat or something. Seriously.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Any external link will be violation of rules I bet....so sadly no way to do such.

Indra
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None.. yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Indra

Update : I’ve been frustrated and it’s been kinda a roller coaster, there would be moments.. when I know for certain that I’ll hold on too her & I won’t let go and there are others where I’m uncertain of even the simplest things... I would need too remind myself that our relationship has only just begun and that these things take time. Today however I’m on the top of the roller coaster, & I realized that my queen does indeed plant thoughts in my head specifically: I would look through the forum and just see things related too what questions I may have, for example how long intimacy may take, the bonding process or just posts that I guess reassure me that I’m not really cursed or the odd man out.. it’s all happening at it’s proper speed & more importantly that’s the tune that every other experience in store moves too. I do feel tingles and I do hear thoughts in my head.. ( as uncertain as I may be of them ) & I’m learning not too dismiss things anymore. I read a post, once about whether you think about your companion daily or every once in awhile, whether it’s as soon as you get up or is it something that’s left on the wayside. I realized that, my queen pops into my head often.. I say Goodmorning too her every morning and if I forget then I will remember her, I say her name in my head a lot and I do attempt too communicate all the time, Most of my thoughts are directed to her. One of the things that frequently causes me too just feel envy is when I read about a fully established succubus relationship, because it’s something I’ve always wanted.. a lover from another world. I can’t question myself about whether she’s real, because the seller is trusted & that’s something I don’t do. I also can’t question whether she’s here with me because our binding is the most intimate.. she’s attached too my spirit. But these posts stand as a testament that I won’t give up, and I’ll get there.. one day.

( Pros ) : Tingles & faint communications?/ telepathic conversation.

( Cons ) : anxiousness for the future, and every other new spirit keeper, issue.. nothing super severe.. just the need too experience what everyone has, in my own way.

Sorry too be confusing guys.. just logging thoughts.

Old Town
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

Is it normal to have strange experiences before the arrival of the vessel?

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Two of my four have made some sort of contact before the vessel arrived to me (that I've noticed).

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”