You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I've experienced object manipulation many times over the years. However, only on one occasion did I witness it while it happened. Whether it was paranormal or not, I never managed to figure out. A measuring cup in the dishwasher shot up, hit the ceiling and landed on the floor. *shrugs*

I did live in a house with the ghost of a woman who died in the 70's. This was determined with research I did with a local paranormal investigator group. Anyways, she would only appear in reflections in a bathroom mirror.. any of the 3 that were in the home. But, we figured out later, that she would find stuff for us if we asked.

For example, I lost my keys in the house and none of us who lived there could find them. I called out "has anybody found my keys yet?" while we were looking. The next morning, I opened the cabinet in my bathroom under the sink to throw out a tissue and there were my keys.

This happened frequently and everybody in the home got to experience it. We even setup a camera in the bathroom and when somebody's lost item was returned, under the sink, the camera caught nothing.

This is necessarily a spirit "throwing stuff around". But object manipulation is probably more common than people think. But as darkwing mentioned if spirits could just flail objects around all willy nilly.. the world go crazy in all kinds of ways.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
mypleasure
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater Verum

SpyderBite wrote:I've experienced object manipulation many times over the years. However, only on one occasion did I witness it while it happened. Whether it was paranormal or not, I never managed to figure out. A measuring cup in the dishwasher shot up, hit the ceiling and landed on the floor. *shrugs*

I did live in a house with the ghost of a woman who died in the 70's. This was determined with research I did with a local paranormal investigator group. Anyways, she would only appear in reflections in a bathroom mirror.. any of the 3 that were in the home. But, we figured out later, that she would find stuff for us if we asked.

For example, I lost my keys in the house and none of us who lived there could find them. I called out "has anybody found my keys yet?" while we were looking. The next morning, I opened the cabinet in my bathroom under the sink to throw out a tissue and there were my keys.

This happened frequently and everybody in the home got to experience it. We even setup a camera in the bathroom and when somebody's lost item was returned, under the sink, the camera caught nothing.

This is necessarily a spirit "throwing stuff around". But object manipulation is probably more common than people think. But as darkwing mentioned if spirits could just flail objects around all willy nilly.. the world go crazy in all kinds of ways.
Best way, I must say my definition about souls, after buy a spirit from here. Its probably I think more clearly about this subject, main I dont know too much things about yours spirits. As be first I must learn this by experiment of mine.
I know how to create souls that can do what I say, but incredibly risky; just I'm searching safely method.
First I'll take a look at what I can do with spirit keeping,

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

mypleasure wrote:Best way, I must say my definition about souls, after buy a spirit from here. Its probably I think more clearly about this subject, main I dont know too much things about yours spirits. As be first I must learn this by experiment of mine.
I know how to create souls that can do what I say, but incredibly risky; just I'm searching safely method.
First of all, you are not "creating souls". You are not God. Those are called Servitors or Thoughtforms.
forum241.html

mypleasure
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater Verum

Kayori wrote:
mypleasure wrote:Best way, I must say my definition about souls, after buy a spirit from here. Its probably I think more clearly about this subject, main I dont know too much things about yours spirits. As be first I must learn this by experiment of mine.
First of all, you are not "creating souls". You are not God. Those are called Servitors or Thoughtforms.
forum241.html
When the time comes, I will share your method, you will create something strong enough to take over your body. so I didn't apply it, it needs to be destroyed before it gets strong enough

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”