new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: a bookstore kitty
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

wasnt sure where to put this, but here seems appropriate.

my aunt and her husband just purchased an old farm house from 1900. theyve been living there with their three kids (aged 14, 11, and ~5) for a few weeks now and have already encountered some strange occurrences.

i visited a few days ago and the house seemed to have a varied, but otherwise welcoming, vibe. it didnt feel as tho something genuinely threatening was residing there.

on to the occurrences: i was told the youngest of my cousins frequently says "this stupid ghost is bothering me!" completely unprompted. the oldest told me that one morning he was making breakfast in the kitchen with his youngest sibling when he heard a loud noise from below him. all of the lower cabinet doors had opened at once. he closed them and went about his day. on another occasion, he also heard his mom calling his name, but no matter where he looked in the house, he couldnt find her. he proceeded to call her cellphone asked where she was and why she was calling him. his mother said that she was at work and wasnt in the house. my cousin still insisted that she was somewhere in the house calling his name and she repeated herself. she was not home and was not calling his name. another occurrence involved my aunt herself: she was in the kitchen (which it near the backdoor and is obv next to the dining room) doing dishes and talking to someone. her husband then walks into the kitchen from the backyard where he was making something on the grill and asked who she was talking to. she said she was talking to him. he told her he was out back on the grill. she told him 'no, you were sitting at the dining room table talking to me.' and he wasnt, he was outside cooking on the grill. the middle sibling told me that her closet door frequently opens itself and the bathroom sink turns on by itself. ive used the bathroom, the faucet is old, but solid and rather hard to turn on. she says that she hears noises at night and tells the ghosts to stop but they dont, however she could just be hearing old creaky house noises or one of the cats running around. oh yeah, they have two cats. neither of them seem to have been disturbed by anything.

so, how does this all sound to u? nefarious or not? my aunt has been pretty terrified of ghosts ever since one tried to strangle her husband and later, somehow, managed to strip her of her clothes while she and her husband and one of her children (who was very young at the time) slept undisturbed in the same bed at an apartment she lived at.
:candle: black phillip, black phillip, a crown grows out his head! :candle:
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maybe the important thing is how it seems to them...?

If it were my relatives I would suggest they try these and see if it helps, as a first step...if they want.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/COPPER-R ... IRITS.html
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”