You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Possibly Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi all.

I am very new to Spirit Keeping and interested. Never had a spirit companion. I am thinking of Succubus and would like everyone's opinions, experiences and advice before going forward. I have read some of the forums and there is a lot to take in across multiple threads.
Also I am from the UK and was wondering if Creepy Hollows can ship to me or what. Again I am unsure of the whole binding process and how it works.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Welcome to CH. Yes, they can ship to any parts of the world. Binding can be to your spirit or to multiple choices of vessels in the shop. Just see the listings in CH shop and order. The rest it would be taken care of CH crew.

If you have not registered in CH shop, please do so and then order.

Yes, please take time to read the forums and participate in discussions.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It's good if you really sure of who you want to be with, but sit back and think again if its really what you want can be good too, as relation with spirit might go a lifetime long.

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Welcome to CH!

There is an encyclopedia entry for beginning spirits https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

But the main thing is get something that "calls to you" and something you will enjoy working with. If you are very new its likely to take some effort to make communication work, and you want to put that effort into learning to communicate with a spirit that you really want to talk to!

So I would look through the listings, read some encyclopedia articles on spirits that interest you, think about it, sleep on it. I imagine one (or more) will become obvious to you.

Fyi, my first was a succubus, because that's what intrigued me the most at the time.

Good luck and many blessings.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Welcome to CH and the wonderful world of Spirit Keeping!

Different spirit types call out to different people. Spend time on the encyclopedia and read up on what's available out there and what you are looking for in a companion.

An ubi (succubus) is good choice for most people new to keeping. Just keep in mind that regardless of how attentive and affectionate they can be; they are DA spirits and will try to test your House Rules. So with an ubi it is important to remind all your companions of the House Rules.

I have two ubis and they are are as different from each other as possible. One is supportive, protective and enjoys very long talks about what's going on in my life. She manifests for me in lucid dreams. We talk for hours (dream hours) 2 to 3 times a week.

My other ubi is funny, sarcastic & likes to tease me and play pranks. She really enjoys hiding my keys on me and on more than occasion she's knocked on the front door in the middle of the night forcing me to get up and answer the door.

So keep an open mind if you bring an ubi in to your home. While they are overall enjoyable. You never know what you're going to get!

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi and very welcome :)

If you get to the point where you want to buy quite often from the Creepy Hollows, one way to save on postage costs is to buy a Master Vessel. After that point, bindings can be added remotely by CH to the MV, saving you on international postage and also reducing the number of vessels you have.

'Bridge to me' is strongly recommended, as anything on that vessel will be accessible by you anywhere in the world without the need for you to have the vessel with you physically.

Also choosing 'add charging energy' is strongly recommended for any vessel as default.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure
Zodiac:

I hardly choose add charging energy as I bind to spirit and I read your body naturally generates energy for the binding, also I wear charging cord as necklace and if you put a vessel on MV the MV never needs to be charged. Saves few bucks.

Also the 3 body box and pairing bag seem to be good investment.

Also there is a spell binding in CH shop called dynamic spell binding, kind of expensive but it adds the dynamic effect to any number of bindings but from class 1 to 5t3 is the range. so i can buy the low cost class binding and put the dynamic effect after then do pairing bag then 3 body.

if what you buy comes on nice vessel I keep it on then transfer it with 3 body box and give the vessel to my spouse or something as jewelry

Arkan Sonney reverse adoption - CH - M
Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Succubus entity - LTT - L
Succubus Queen entity - LTT - E
Concuan entity prebound - CH - D
Sallier entity - CH - C
Bronwyn Angel entity reverse adoption - CH - N
Volkh - CH
Vampire muddled blood - CH - A