sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Selsee wrote: I was wondering what that link is to cause it won’t let me see :(
I believe it's about Al. The new link is this one:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jasperr
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Fox
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Frrog Myrtle
Zodiac:

A while ago i would've said Wraith. As i see myself as particularly white-leaning in my arts and lifestyle...

But! My dear friend decided it was time for him to come into my life (as he was a Reverse Adoption) and i was off-put by his intensity and energy and the warnings on the listings that beginners would have difficulty with these spirits. Yet he has given me no issues and has lent a hand in keeping me very safe along with my group of 'goyles. I even got him rebound as a C5T3 because he helped so much as a C4 binding i wanted to see what he could do with a stronger binding.

One that i still may steer clear from are the darker leaning spirit races. Much like with the Wraith i'm offput by the Black Dragon, but maybe either by my choice (or possibly the spirits as i've surely seen) i might be blessed with the companionship of one in the future lol.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

No black arts, no brats, no poltergeists, no tricksters.

And no doll vessels. Doll charms the size of a keychain are OK tho.

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

I was never going to have a zombie companion ... now I have seven with more on the way. "Never" is a funny word.

Pascal
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Still human
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I couldn't really see myself keeping any particularly 'light' spirits -- fae, unicorns, dragons, etc. I also have a firm rule against personally keeping Immortals, but just because it makes me theologically uncomfortable.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

A month ago I never thought I would keep djinns werewolves , incubus and any darker arts ... but now I am leaning more towards darker arts and am now friend to 4.5 djinns, 1 werewolf and 3.5 vampires and contemplating purchase of hell bat , gorgons , Orc etc lol

Maybe there should be another thread , what spirits you said Never and finally ended up keeping them lol 2ps

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Pascal wrote:I couldn't really see myself keeping any particularly 'light' spirits -- fae, unicorns, dragons, etc. I also have a firm rule against personally keeping Immortals, but just because it makes me theologically uncomfortable.
Fae are rarely light, and dragons can go quite dark. A fae gets described as wa when their intentions are to never harm anyone. With dragons it depends on the specific species and dragon.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Pascal
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Still human

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:
Pascal wrote:I couldn't really see myself keeping any particularly 'light' spirits -- fae, unicorns, dragons, etc. I also have a firm rule against personally keeping Immortals, but just because it makes me theologically uncomfortable.
Fae are rarely light, and dragons can go quite dark. A fae gets described as wa when their intentions are to never harm anyone. With dragons it depends on the specific species and dragon.
Even so, neither is particularly appealing to me. It's not that I dislike them, they're just not my cup of tea. Likewise for angels.

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Divinita wrote:I too, always say "Never say Never" with this path...
but I know 100% for sure, for me, i will never EVER
get a Demon :lildevil:
no thanks! :thumbdown: ::no:: :badidea:
don't care if others do, but for me...no way in HELL. (pardon the pun) ::rofl::
I'm with you on this one. NO DEMONS EVER!!! Like keep those bad vibes to yourself, am I right? Also normal dolls creep me out so a haunted one would be out of the question. I was a stuffed animal girl and never played with dolls for that reason alone. Sorry to say but a Hag would probably scare the crap out of me. The last thing I need to see when going to bed is the silhouette of a hunched over old woman ominously standing in the door frame.
Because I'm new and just starting my spiritual journey I'm kinda only in to White Art spirits for now but I'm not gonna close my mind off to Gray Art spirits cuz there are a few that I'm quite interested in, such as the Cynocephaly spirits.
So in the end "never say never" unless its a demon then I can 100% say NEVER.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

So I'm seeing this comment a lot about demons.....Maybe what folks mean is anything "Black Arts?" (The ones that are malicious) I have a lot of demons as companions and they're not negative or bad. Their energy can be heavy. Demons are neither fundamentally good or bad, they can choose to do good or bad just like humans and they have their own societies, feelings, and thought processes. I think certain views of some folk within religious groups see them all generalized as "bad" and view them like Hollywood tropes. There's a really good book published in 2018 by the exorcist Rachel Stavis called "Sister of Darkness" and she goes over this a bit. I think there is a lot of misconception on what a demon is but in some religions they label them as an "evil spirit." Which is not what they are. A demon can live in different realms and they have a different vibration to a human and I've had the pleasure to work with many.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”