Which seller gave you your most active spirit?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote: Hi I have a sweet butterfly shifter from her. I was tempted with these Zombies lol but went for a custom Naga. He only came like yesterday so not active at the moment, not felt anything from him yet, but its only been less than 2 days.
I see your spirit family is steadily growing. Well, I was tempted by so many insteresting races and individuals but I decided it's time to stop inviting new people into my life. Too many wonderful personalities to bond with...I hope you don't mind my comment. :D

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Adrasteia wrote:
lolaberry wrote: Hi I have a sweet butterfly shifter from her. I was tempted with these Zombies lol but went for a custom Naga. He only came like yesterday so not active at the moment, not felt anything from him yet, but its only been less than 2 days.
I see your spirit family is steadily growing. Well, I was tempted by so many insteresting races and individuals but I decided it's time to stop inviting new people into my life. Too many wonderful personalities to bond with...I hope you don't mind my comment. :D
Hi not at ll 1ak , I wont be getting any more though for a while , luckily I have lots of time for them. I sense them quite well really, mostly through touch or seeing them. Im working on hearing them and Im getting better . a few are Living entities my first I got over a year ago now, a dragon. Sadly I have come across some fakes along the way, and spirits just were not here after wasting time trying to bond 1ex . But I wont name them lol as some I see on here 1sh

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

lolaberry wrote:
Eve30 wrote:My most active spirit is a vain Zombie conjured by Bloody Skies of fate. He really blows my mind, is loving, sweet and wise and communicates with me through telepathy, oracle cards and in dreams. He is very beautiful and during the weeks he is with me he gave me some valuable advice in every day life.
I highly recommend the seller.
Hi I have a sweet butterfly shifter from her. I was tempted with these Zombies lol but went for a custom Naga. He only came like yesterday so not active at the moment, not felt anything from him yet, but its only been less than 2 days.
Forgot to add, his vessel I had him bound to has crazy energy it vibrates with energy 1lo

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Jarwulf
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 64
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Female
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not relevant
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll keep that one hidden

The ones from BloodySkiessofFate and Billy Bladez.

Both i recommend highly.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

The spirits I saw the most activity from the quickest (like one of them showed up the minute I just looked at his listing and wouldn't leave me alone until I purchased his binding lol) have been from 3 sellers; Removed by moderator, Sun&MoonAminism, and Shadow of Aries (on Beyond the Veil store).

That's not to say my Spirits from other sellers aren't active too, just that I've had the most intense activity from these sellers spirits.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Update: I welcomed a black unicorn and ebony dragon from Sariena's Spirits a little over a month ago. The black unicorn absolutely loves divination and is 100% accurate every time. The ebony dragon, I don't even know if there are words to express how exceptionally active she is. She has been seen, audibly heard and brought manifestations of dragonflies, butterflies and birds when she is around. She has also knocked down a small shelf in my cupboard a couple of times, lol). They are my only spirits from Sariena and are absolutely amazing! Unlike most of my other companions who like to roam or are living entities, these two have been constantly with me.

Also have an Optic Dragon from Jinn and Tonics who has been non-stop helping me and working with my other spirit companions to achieve tasks that I have not even asked for yet. She is an incredibly powerful entity and has guided me to companions she knows are the perfect match for where I am in my life right now. (This past Sunday I was talking to a friend about her Ying-Lung dragon from BluJay76, I mentioned I would message Jamie the next morning about the possibility of having a custom of one. Asked P if this would be a good companion for us. She said yes. Low and behold, the next morning I saw a Ying-Lung dragon posted! They're rarely posted so I couldn't believe it! With the help of a couple of my other spirits from Jamie, P was able to find out that this Ying-Lung was waiting just around the corner for us.) <3

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

MysticEmpath wrote:Update: I welcomed a black unicorn and ebony dragon from Sariena's Spirits a little over a month ago. The black unicorn absolutely loves divination and is 100% accurate every time. The ebony dragon, I don't even know if there are words to express how exceptionally active she is. She has been seen, audibly heard and brought manifestations of dragonflies, butterflies and birds when she is around. She has also knocked down a small shelf in my cupboard a couple of times, lol). They are my only spirits from Sariena and are absolutely amazing! Unlike most of my other companions who like to roam or are living entities, these two have been constantly with me.

Also have an Optic Dragon from Jinn and Tonics who has been non-stop helping me and working with my other spirit companions to achieve tasks that I have not even asked for yet. She is an incredibly powerful entity and has guided me to companions she knows are the perfect match for where I am in my life right now. (This past Sunday I was talking to a friend about her Ying-Lung dragon from BluJay76, I mentioned I would message Jamie the next morning about the possibility of having a custom of one. Asked P if this would be a good companion for us. She said yes. Low and behold, the next morning I saw a Ying-Lung dragon posted! They're rarely posted so I couldn't believe it! With the help of a couple of my other spirits from Jamie, P was able to find out that this Ying-Lung was waiting just around the corner for us.) <3
Ah so you were the one who picked up that Ying-Lung (queen?)dragon lol, I have been stalking their websites for new products for a month now :)).

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

nina wrote:
Ah so you were the one who picked up that Ying-Lung (queen?)dragon lol, I have been stalking their websites for new products for a month now :)).
Lol, yes! 1d Her items get picked up so quickly. I thought if I hesitated with all the signs right in front of me I would have lost her. Although I had a originally planned on doing a custom, I felt that fate had other plans for me that morning. If you see something you like that you missed out on you can always ask her to do a custom. I also have a Destiny Conjure (highly recommend) from her who is amazing, but didn't add her to the list of most active because a few of my others have shown more paranormal activity outside of my pendulum readings.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

MysticEmpath wrote:
Lol, yes! 1d Her items get picked up so quickly. I thought if I hesitated with all the signs right in front of me I would have lost her. Although I had a originally planned on doing a custom, I felt that fate had other plans for me that morning. If you see something you like that you missed out on you can always ask her to do a custom. I also have a Destiny Conjure (highly recommend) from her who is amazing, but didn't add her to the list of most active because a few of my others have shown more paranormal activity outside of my pendulum readings.
I was looking at that dragon listing for a while, as a timepass when it will be picked up. Yes her items gets picked up so quickly, sometimes in a blink of an eye,, that's why I start looking at the product pages from my time 6.30pm onwards for new products and keep refreshing to see when things get picked up, or if there is anything interesting for me. I am not into dragons, but I recently purchased a wyvern from her hoping my memory and intelligence will improve, lol. It is still to be binded. I was close to purchasing a Ridarinus elf yesterday, but I held back as I am forcing myself to have a hardstop in purchasing more bindings for now. Most spirits in my family are from her... I think close to 10...I like their preconjures , one thing is because they have worked with them for a while and hence their descriptions are detailed. For the custom conjured one I was not too happy as it took more time than the time frame they mentioned on their website, and after couple of reminders they sent me a description that had less details and looked it was written in a hurry. And they said that they will send me a copy of a special ritual to me for waiting. And the special ritual they sent was not really special for this entity, but rather looks like it was a common ritual that they send for all the higher end purchases as I had received the same copy for another purchase before.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

lucyseward wrote:Till know Jules Magick Moon, Toni Chaudoin, Coven of Selini, CH and Kikiandpops. My spirits and entities are all vampires or vampire hybrids.
My most active spirit is now my vampire spirit from Billy from Paganshoponline :)

Return to “Seller Review”