You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I envy the whole "calling" experience. I have only had one calling and I still haven't committed to that spirit because I'm unsure of her intentions.

All the rest of my spirit family say they have watched me for years and that it was a relief when I finally opened myself up to them.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote:I envy the whole "calling" experience. I have only had one calling and I still haven't committed to that spirit because I'm unsure of her intentions.

All the rest of my spirit family say they have watched me for years and that it was a relief when I finally opened myself up to them.
I've only had two. One for M by male Abachanchu but that was really subtle but R my Vrykolaka was more up front. I had randomly been looking around the shop, remembered his species, went to the listing, clicked off. He caused cramping in my right hand and ordered me to order him. I waited two days for payday with a cramping hand even though I told him he'd have to wait. It stopped immediately after placing the order

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd

Return to “Spirit Keeping”