Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have been with my companions for more than a year now. I can feel them quite a bit, though the sensations are subtle. I have so much love for them and I can feel their love for me. I try to keep myself from having doubts and remain patient. But I can’t help but wonder if I can improve my senses further to get a stronger feel from them or if this is as close as I’m gonna get. My question is do I have a chance to improve with enough practice? Is there a chance?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Yes because basically the more you interact it aids your senses or even working on all your clairs because it’s outer awareness which is basically what you need to be able to perceive the energies around you including entities that come and go around you.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

As Rungr already stated, work on all the various clairs.

Also try different communication techniques. Some spirits may have no interest in communicating with you while you meditate. Try inviting them to interact with you through dreams or by letting you know what method they prefer.

I don't always "feel" my companions around me. But when they want to make their presence known they will always make sure I know it! ;)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I assume, given the forum this is in, that you're talking about lover spirits, yeah?

Oddly enough, E and I were actually talking about this the other night. Yes, really.

I'm going to paraphrase what he said, as the original was kind of crass. And bear in mind, this is from a gay incubus, if that matters.

If you've never bottomed before, the first time is a serious adjustment. You're trained early in life to keep the muscles locked tight down there, and actually letting another guy in there does take a certain amount of learning to mentally override your own biology. Not permanently, obviously, just when the situation calls for it.

Energetically, it's similar: you have certain energetic and spiritual safeguards that are necessary, but work at an unconscious level. So you have to be conscious of those, and force yourself to override them. Again, not always; just when the situation calls for it.

So, talk with your spirits and ask them what you need to do to strengthen the connection. You may have to give conscious attention to spiritual and energetic parts of yourself that you aren't consciously aware of right now.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

You already believe in your Spirits and interact with them, so you won't have the same problem I did. Try asking them to come to you in a lucid dream. The answer I kept getting was no, I have to believe before I can see. My hope was that I could use lucid dreaming to gain that belief first.

Peachie113
new here
new here
Zodiac:

All of these answers are really helpful and insightful.
Johnny Seraph wrote:I assume, given the forum this is in, that you're talking about lover spirits, yeah?

Oddly enough, E and I were actually talking about this the other night. Yes, really.

I'm going to paraphrase what he said, as the original was kind of crass. And bear in mind, this is from a gay incubus, if that matters.

If you've never bottomed before, the first time is a serious adjustment. You're trained early in life to keep the muscles locked tight down there, and actually letting another guy in there does take a certain amount of learning to mentally override your own biology. Not permanently, obviously, just when the situation calls for it.

Energetically, it's similar: you have certain energetic and spiritual safeguards that are necessary, but work at an unconscious level. So you have to be conscious of those, and force yourself to override them. Again, not always; just when the situation calls for it.

So, talk with your spirits and ask them what you need to do to strengthen the connection. You may have to give conscious attention to spiritual and energetic parts of yourself that you aren't consciously aware of right now.
His answer really gave me a new perceptive on the whole subject and it really makes a lot of sense. I literally never thought of it like that lol. My question is how should I work with these safeguards?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

That really is something you need to go over with your keep. I can't do anything that resembles a personal reading, forum rules, if I'm not mistaken.

One thing about energetic systems is, sometimes what seems like the "obvious" location for a problem, could be exactly the wrong one. For instance, say you're in complementary medicine, and a client cones in, says she runs track for the local college, banged her knee up in an accident, blah blah blah. You can't just treat the knee, and ignore the rest of her energetic systems. If the knee injury also shook her confidence, made her feel powerless, or like she was losing control, it's possible this theoretical client might also have energy issues around her solar plexus chakra, because that tends to be involved when power and control are at issue.

Long story short: You already know the basics of what you need to work on. You now have a new way of looking at the problem. Don't limit your solutions to the seemingly obvious answers.

And it bears repeating: Get help from your keep. They'll want to help. And really, if you're not sure you can take their advice, how can you honestly expect to be able to take, well, them?

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote:
And really, if you're not sure you can take their advice, how can you honestly expect to be able to take, well, them?
I don't see him ever said that he's able to communicate clearly with his keep, just feels and sensations. Probably we can make this clear first on how far does their communication goes, you know, to see if he able to receive his companion advice (which still unclear too of what companion it is and if there are more than 1)

And damn E, that example gonna make 1 (like I am) wonder how does you know and able to explain that throughly :v

chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

This is a question I've had on my mind for a while now but haven't had enough courage to ask! I'm currently having the same experience.
Inedible wrote:You already believe in your Spirits and interact with them, so you won't have the same problem I did. Try asking them to come to you in a lucid dream. The answer I kept getting was no, I have to believe before I can see. My hope was that I could use lucid dreaming to gain that belief first.
^ This really makes me think. After reading this answer I feel I definitely need to work on my faith. None of this can work as well as it should if there is none. Thank you.

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
Peachie113
new here
new here
Zodiac:

CJDS wrote:
Johnny Seraph wrote:
And really, if you're not sure you can take their advice, how can you honestly expect to be able to take, well, them?
I don't see him ever said that he's able to communicate clearly with his keep, just feels and sensations. Probably we can make this clear first on how far does their communication goes, you know, to see if he able to receive his companion advice (which still unclear too of what companion it is and if there are more than 1)

And damn E, that example gonna make 1 (like I am) wonder how does you know and able to explain that throughly :v
Sorry I should’ve mentioned that before. Communication is something that I am working on. I can’t really receive telepathic messages nor am I clairaudient (though I did feel like I heard my name briefly yesterday when I was home alone, which startled me lol). And in answer to your other question, my companions are 5 succubi.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”