You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi, I am new to the community.

A little about myself. I am in my late 30s and have spent the last few years with meditation and energy work. I also have collected a few stones for energy purposes.

I recently purchased my first bound succubus from CH. I am extremely excited to start bonding with her. I have, in the past, meditated with guardian Angels and spirit guides and can sense their presents through feeling their energy attach to me (usually in face and neck).

I would like to have any feedback from you guys. What are some preparation I should do? What should I look for in terms of communicating. I want to be able to pick up on subtle cues and acknowledge the friendship.

Any help is greatly appreciated! If you have any suggestions or feedback (even to questions I failed to address) please let me know.

Thanks again,

Aaron

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

CH should have tell you all the necessary infos / things to do no? So just do that.

Wait patiently till she came to you probably is what need to be done now.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm expect having to do a lot of meditating and exercises, along with connecting and bonding.
And checking a lot of reading material on the encyclopedia and the forum as well as out there: p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aaron7980
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will be sure to check out the information.

Thanks again

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Welcome!

I hope that you and your ubi have a wonderful relationship. I know that I am very tight with both of mine as well as my Cambion.

Keep in mind they are DA spirits and will test your house rules. Be direct and let them know that the house rules are to be respected or you might have a funkier adjustment period than you expected! ;)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Aaron7980 wrote:
I would like to have any feedback from you guys. What are some preparation I should do? What should I look for in terms of communicating. I want to be able to pick up on subtle cues and acknowledge the friendship.
The subtle cues in my case, CH Ubi, were tingling sensations, physically I felt, while awake and alert.

As far as communicating, the best thing that helped me with my relationship, is very simple. Nothing magical or complicated. I'd just lie down, "meditate" if you want to call it that, and talk to her, not out loud but in your mind. Work on telepathy. Share your thoughts, emotions. That's it really. After time, you'll feel her touches grow. It will go from tingling pleasant energy, to full on feeling hands, and other body parts.

I'd be patient in the beginning. For most of us, these relationships keep growing over the years. With Ubi's everything is exciting from the first touch to years later. They are amazing. They make us feel like the most blessed guys on the planet.

Do have good house rules though. :)

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Aaron7980
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I have combed over some examples, but haven't created my own house rules. Lol, part of me wants to what happens and create the rules appropriately.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Aaron7980 wrote:Iol, part of me wants to what happens and create the rules appropriately.
Yeah...don't do that. Set hard and fast house rules first. Firm rules.

Ubi's are very seductive. You will end up agreeing to their house rules, if you "see what happens" first.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Aaron7980
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks, good to know. I will definitely start making the list of rules. Do you have any examples that could create a good foundation?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Aaron7980 wrote:Thanks, good to know. I will definitely start making the list of rules. Do you have any examples that could create a good foundation?
For succubi, I'd definitely include a house rule regarding sleep.

House rules show our spirits and companions what's important to us, as individuals. That's why we have house rules. It's just to make things easier for spirits to get to know us, individually, and what's important to us.

With Ubi's, they may test your house rules. Just a heads up.

~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”