Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: yet to decide
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Healer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wild waters
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
harisikram wrote: Thanks for the information my friend.
Sorry for barging in, just thought to set expectations in case it is unrealistic.
If you already have spiritual experiences like you have seen spirits, felt their touch before then it is more likely you may experience the same when you purchase a binding of a spirit from any of the conjurors. If you are like many who had seldom spiritual experience, you may feel nearly nothing.

I have many spirits, even custom conjurations... but so far haven't felt a thing from anyone yet.. Even if the sellers say that the spirit likes you, have an excellent connection to you etc, be prepared that you will not feel a thing once they arrive. My advice, after bit of experience into the spirit keeping hobby is, if you see a listing that you feel drawn to, ask the spirit to show you a sign, it can be any sign. Else if you just feel like buying reading the description and the pic then purchase not more than few spirits and keep practising meditation till you can feel satisfactorily for you, at-least one of them before buying more. The pictures and write ups are all very enticing, and you will think once the binding is done somehow you will feel their presence, but in most cases this is not true. So go slow, and this advice is for me also. I have now put a hard stop to my purchases and have decided that till I see at least one of them in some way, be in dreams, orbs, flashes, or feel their touch ,,, am not going for more. For now am believing that they are there, just like you cant see God but you know he exists. So am just believing till I develop some supernatural skills. But just be aware that even seasoned or experts here cant see or feel their spirits all the time. This is not to discourage you or anyone who is beginning this activity, but just setting realistic expectations for anyone new to spirit keeping.
Wow that was so helpful i have been meaning to ask that since i joined and you cleared up alot. I have never seen or hear from spirit consciously except one time when i was little and i saw 2 giant beasts starring at me in my village home, i could not see there faces as it was dark but i saw their arm which had lots of thick hairs. Man i still remember it like few months ago....
Other than that i have feel their presence and the feeling like your head has gone heavy along with shoulders and your ears going to burst, there is a story behind this. and yes i have seen these beings in my dreams. dreadful one when i was doing a little ritual last year i started to see dreadful dreams everyday ( seeing unpleasant entities and mostly group of dogs chasing me in night, and one time a wounded big dog). so i consulted a local healer and asked him for help and quit the ritual and was fine.

Peachie113
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen Angel
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
harisikram wrote: Thanks for the information my friend.
Sorry for barging in, just thought to set expectations in case it is unrealistic.
If you already have spiritual experiences like you have seen spirits, felt their touch before then it is more likely you may experience the same when you purchase a binding of a spirit from any of the conjurors. If you are like many who had seldom spiritual experience, you may feel nearly nothing.

I have many spirits, even custom conjurations... but so far haven't felt a thing from anyone yet.. Even if the sellers say that the spirit likes you, have an excellent connection to you etc, be prepared that you will not feel a thing once they arrive. My advice, after bit of experience into the spirit keeping hobby is, if you see a listing that you feel drawn to, ask the spirit to show you a sign, it can be any sign. Else if you just feel like buying reading the description and the pic then purchase not more than few spirits and keep practising meditation till you can feel satisfactorily for you, at-least one of them before buying more. The pictures and write ups are all very enticing, and you will think once the binding is done somehow you will feel their presence, but in most cases this is not true. So go slow, and this advice is for me also. I have now put a hard stop to my purchases and have decided that till I see at least one of them in some way, be in dreams, orbs, flashes, or feel their touch ,,, am not going for more. For now am believing that they are there, just like you cant see God but you know he exists. So am just believing till I develop some supernatural skills. But just be aware that even seasoned or experts here cant see or feel their spirits all the time. This is not to discourage you or anyone who is beginning this activity, but just setting realistic expectations for anyone new to spirit keeping.
I second this. The best thing to do is to be patient and keep practicing meditation and talk to your spirits. Have 100% belief in them.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

harisikram wrote: Wow that was so helpful i have been meaning to ask that since i joined and you cleared up alot. I have never seen or hear from spirit consciously except one time when i was little and i saw 2 giant beasts starring at me in my village home, i could not see there faces as it was dark but i saw their arm which had lots of thick hairs. Man i still remember it like few months ago....
Other than that i have feel their presence and the feeling like your head has gone heavy along with shoulders and your ears going to burst, there is a story behind this. and yes i have seen these beings in my dreams. dreadful one when i was doing a little ritual last year i started to see dreadful dreams everyday ( seeing unpleasant entities and mostly group of dogs chasing me in night, and one time a wounded big dog). so i consulted a local healer and asked him for help and quit the ritual and was fine.
Veterans in this forum talk about cleansing and protection before beginning any spiritual activity. It could be as simple as making a small but sincere prayer to your deity to protect you, or a cleansing and protecting ritual imagining a white light around you. More details are there in the sticky threads. But always atleast say a prayer to your deity. I do that more regularly these days and everytime before I talk to my spirits I say a small prayer, because when you open up to the spirit world or you are naturally sensitive to spirits, tricksters and malicious spirits can also come through.

From your userid I assume you are indian(if not pardon me), if so perhaps you can recite the hanuman chalisa, or just few lines of sincere prayer to your family deity for protection. I do believe your nightmares would disappear if you recite the hanuman chalisa or pray to your deity.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
harisikram
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: yet to decide
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Healer
My magical/paranormal name...: Wild waters
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
harisikram wrote: Wow that was so helpful i have been meaning to ask that since i joined and you cleared up alot. I have never seen or hear from spirit consciously except one time when i was little and i saw 2 giant beasts starring at me in my village home, i could not see there faces as it was dark but i saw their arm which had lots of thick hairs. Man i still remember it like few months ago....
Veterans in this forum talk about cleansing and protection before beginning any spiritual activity. It could be as simple as making a small but sincere prayer to your deity to protect you, or a cleansing and protecting ritual imagining a white light around you. More details are there in the sticky threads. But always atleast say a prayer to your deity. I do that more regularly these days and everytime before I talk to my spirits I say a small prayer, because when you open up to the spirit world or you are naturally sensitive to spirits, tricksters and malicious spirits can also come through.

From your userid I assume you are indian(if not pardon me), if so perhaps you can recite the hanuman chalisa, or just few lines of sincere prayer to your family deity for protection. I do believe your nightmares would disappear if you recite the hanuman chalisa or pray to your deity.
Hey, Thanks for the information. I am not Indian but i get your point :)

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:You already believe in your Spirits and interact with them, so you won't have the same problem I did. Try asking them to come to you in a lucid dream. The answer I kept getting was no, I have to believe before I can see. My hope was that I could use lucid dreaming to gain that belief first.
1. You should be very experienced with lucid dreaming in order to use it as a reliable for of communication.

2. Dream recall is mandatory. Otherwise you'll just remember what your subconscious wants you to rather than the lucid dream itself.

3. Some spirits may not be open to lucid dream or even normal dream interactions for their own reasons. I have two companions who have absolutely no interest in interacting with me in a lucid dream. And I regularly have 1 - 3 lucid dreams each night. So it is the platform.. not the experience or lack of experience that they do not prefer.

Try using playing cards, a pendulum, etc. Early on, I just used the flame on a candle and asked my questions. It was really quite the experience and made me even more excited about spirit keeping.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
nina
active contributor
active contributor

SpyderBite wrote:
Inedible wrote:You already believe in your Spirits and interact with them, so you won't have the same problem I did. Try asking them to come to you in a lucid dream. The answer I kept getting was no, I have to believe before I can see. My hope was that I could use lucid dreaming to gain that belief first.
1. You should be very experienced with lucid dreaming in order to use it as a reliable for of communication.

2. Dream recall is mandatory. Otherwise you'll just remember what your subconscious wants you to rather than the lucid dream itself.

3. Some spirits may not be open to lucid dream or even normal dream interactions for their own reasons. I have two companions who have absolutely no interest in interacting with me in a lucid dream. And I regularly have 1 - 3 lucid dreams each night. So it is the platform.. not the experience or lack of experience that they do not prefer.

Try using playing cards, a pendulum, etc. Early on, I just used the flame on a candle and asked my questions. It was really quite the experience and made me even more excited about spirit keeping.
How did you use flame on candle?

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I used a candle flame much like one would use a pendulum. Ask questions and request that the flame respond accordingly. Using a candle requires a controlled environment of course. Close AC/Heating vents, open windows, etc.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
nina
active contributor
active contributor

SpyderBite wrote:I used a candle flame much like one would use a pendulum. Ask questions and request that the flame respond accordingly. Using a candle requires a controlled environment of course. Close AC/Heating vents, open windows, etc.
Does the flame really sway to and fro for you to respond to yes no questions?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
Zodiac:

What's stopping you from trying it? Get an inexpensive white candle, to use for scrying only, prepare a space for the working, banish anything unwanted, and give it a try.

Ask the spirit you're scrying for, to show you a "yes" response, a "no" response, a "maybe" response, and an "I'll pass" response. And go from there.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote: You should be very experienced with lucid dreaming in order to use it as a reliable for of communication.
There was a clear answer. It just wasn't what I wanted to hear.

Things are going really well right now.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”