new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Guys, what's your opinion on this?
I'm a highly frustrated aspiring magician.
Let me show what I've tried along the last 8 months or so:
- Got 1 Bronwyn angel from creepyhollows.com with whom I never had contact.
- Got a spell by creepyhollows.com which has never worked.
- Had the very famous and powerful “Lord Uphir's third eye surgery and attunement” by satanandsuns.com (priestess Akelta) and practiced the exercises for some days and never saw anything clairvoyantly.
- Got the third eye cobweb removal from removed by moderator.org (Toni Chaudoin, for clairvoyance too) and it never made any difference.
- Got a demon commander from bloodyskiesoffate.com (from Amaranth) and never reached any contact with him.
I saw very good reviews about these sellers above and absolutely nothing has ever worked for me. The logic says that either all the reviews I saw are fake (which is impossible) or I have a kind of block for such things (most likely). Aside that, I've been practicing meditation for several years, but it doesn't help magic at all.
In the past I had tried many magic stuffs and nothing had ever worked for me either.
It’s very frustrating because I see many people enriching their lives with magic but it doesn’t work for me whatsoever.
Has anyone seen an impossible case like this?
Anyone has any recommendations for me or should I give up at once, bite my tongue in anger and frustration and accept I’m not, nor will ever be, fit for magic?
Thank you!

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

This is really something you should take up with the CH help desk. If you haven't had the experience that you were experiencing then perhaps they can help.

Also, those of us here are happy to help you if you can be more specific with your issues.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Did you contact CH helpdesk, Satan&Sons support, Amaranth from Bloodyskiesoffate and Toni from removed by moderator? I am sure there could be some sort of troubleshooting being done in your case, why not approach them?

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

King Solomon wrote:Guys, what's your opinion on this?
I'm a highly frustrated aspiring magician.
Let me show what I've tried along the last 8 months or so:
- Got 1 Bronwyn angel from creepyhollows.com with whom I never had contact.
- Got a spell by creepyhollows.com which has never worked.
- Had the very famous and powerful “Lord Uphir's third eye surgery and attunement” by satanandsuns.com (priestess Akelta) and practiced the exercises for some days and never saw anything clairvoyantly.
- Got the third eye cobweb removal from removed by moderator.org (Toni Chaudoin, for clairvoyance too) and it never made any difference.
- Got a demon commander from bloodyskiesoffate.com (from Amaranth) and never reached any contact with him.
I saw very good reviews about these sellers above and absolutely nothing has ever worked for me. The logic says that either all the reviews I saw are fake (which is impossible) or I have a kind of block for such things (most likely). Aside that, I've been practicing meditation for several years, but it doesn't help magic at all.
In the past I had tried many magic stuffs and nothing had ever worked for me either.
It’s very frustrating because I see many people enriching their lives with magic but it doesn’t work for me whatsoever.
Has anyone seen an impossible case like this?
Anyone has any recommendations for me or should I give up at once, bite my tongue in anger and frustration and accept I’m not, nor will ever be, fit for magic?
Thank you!

There are many things that can cause these to occur. Blockages is one another is not being intune. Never give up! Some have years of attempting it takes time everyone is different and unique. Try many different communication methods and practice small things such as small spells on your own. Focus and concentrate. Not everyone comes into this over night some study their entire lives to hear Spirit. You can try asking questions and using shufflemancy, tarot, Oracle, tea leaf, water and candle. These methods are designed to communicate with Spirit and open you to Spirit. I have met many in the same boat. If you give up you may never know what your truly capable of. Spells are desigbed to be an aid they don't always open up immediately they are designed to assist and speed the process up. Listen to mantras on YouTube. You are not alone many are on this sacred journey with you. I know it can be discouraging I have seen some who spend a lot of money and then one day they hear their companions. Everyones energy is different and unique what works for one may not work for you. You can do it but it just takes time and effort. We didn't get where we are as shop owners by not doing the same thing or taking this journey ourselves. The reviews are all real. This is why we have communities so we can show support and help. There will be days where discouraging things occur but moving forward and realizing your not alone is important. ^...^ I hope this helps.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Other people experience doesn't always mean its given. Surely they do some efforts till their spirit is open to communicating with them. Alright I have read you have make your efforts from buying this buying that nothing works okay that's your effort. But to make things fair, have you ever try to communicate/make efforts to communicate with your spirit?

You're frustated alright that's given since turned out there's nothing happened, but is that really is what happening here? Are you sure you're not missing the subtle communication coming from your spirit (as spirit communication mostly come in subtle things/feelings) because you expecting something grand like what happened in movies?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

This gives an interesting perspective. You'll need to scroll down until you come to how to communicate with spirits and 'Do I need to be psychic to interact with my spirits?'
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html

This is also wotth reading thtough every word. Especially all the bits that talk about tasking your spells, immersing yourself in them etc etc.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Very often the manifestation can be a soft breeze, quiet whisper, or faint scent. But if you notice it you'll also notice its "out of place" (.i.e. breeze in a closed room, sweet scent in your old car).

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Some times connecting with your companions can be as easy as talking to an empty room. I have had a second ubi for a couple of years who never once manifested or attempted to communicate with me. The only reason I knew she was around was because my Cambion would tell me she was around, in a bad mood, or just wasn't ready.

About a week ago I was doing pendulum session and made another go at the ubi. I admit I got a little frustrated and just said out loud "This is really a non-productive relationship we're sharing here".

That night, she manifested. She was fun, delightful, funny. I inquired why the long wait? Her response was "I wasn't ready and neither were you. But now we both are".

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

well, what do you want to do with magick? What are you interested in learning?

memento mori
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You have to make your own effort to see desired results. Aspiring magicians do not become adepts by just by buying the most powerful things. Sure extra help is important. But to really improve you need to practise, practise, practise and never stop honing your skills. Start from the bottom and work your way up.

And I've noticed you said "never" a lot. That is a very discouraging word imho and using it repeatedly to describe your spiritual journey isn't going to do you any good.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”