new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lithie Storm
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
LithieStorm wrote: I confirm who it is that I want to speak with at that moment. I ask if they are present and if they are willing to answer questions. I ask them something I know the answer to is yes and then I ask them a question that I know the answer to will be no. Then I start my session, but that is just me.
Rrr no, testing question is one you don't know the answer to, but they can find out, and you can verify. One example is holding several card without looking at them, and ask them what color each card is. Then you check if the answers are correct (And I want to know more potential examples of this : p)

If the question is something you already know the answer to, then it can still be your subconscious moving the pendulum, not necessarily the being you contact with.
: /
Oh that. My bad. I did that a couple of times before with my oracle cards that uses Archangels. I would put a 3 or so cards face down that I picked randomly from the deck and ask if they were a certain arch angel. If it said yes I would turn it over and check. The yes and no thing was to make sure the pendulum was going the right way when compared to what my board said. I'm actually not sure what other checks would be the most accurate. I am curious about that myself.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh oracle card , kinda like tarot card, many different options to guess. But that can be a good testing question : D

One more example is dice, just put it in a glass, placed it down, and ask if the number is 1, 2, 3, etc : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
LithieStorm
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Mmmh oracle card , kinda like tarot card, many different options to guess. But that can be a good testing question : D

One more example is dice, just put it in a glass, placed it down, and ask if the number is 1, 2, 3, etc : )
Yeah, I have a few different themed decks to work with. Dice, that's a good one. I'd need to get some new ones though. My mom took mine when she moved in with her new boyfriend last year... She likes playing Yahtzee. :D

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
Zodiac:

I swear every time I read a post like this, someone just shows up out of nowhere and is like "I found you!". o_o

LithieStorm
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Kayori wrote:I swear every time I read a post like this, someone just shows up out of nowhere and is like "I found you!". o_o
Oh, I hear you.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

LithieStorm wrote:The unbound Immortals currently making my room their hangout are: Dionysus, Apollo, Artemis, Hera, & Hestia. I decided to do a pendulum session as I remember parts of a past life in Ancient Greece. This is how the session went.
Did you know me in a past life? Yes
Was this my first human life? Yes
Was this in Ancient Greece? Yes
Was this during the time of the Trojan War? Yes
Did I have dark hair/Green eyes/tan skin? Yes/Yes/Yes
Was my name Thalassa? Yes
Did I know you all personally? Yes
Did I meet ever you face to face? (I asked this to Dionysus) Yes
Was I young when I met you? (Dionysus) Yes
Was I 12? No
Was I 13? Yes
Is there a reason I feel drawn to you? (Dionysus) Yes
Were we more than friends? Yes
Romantic feelings? Yes
Did you return them? Yes
Did I have kids? Yes
Were they yours? (Dionysus) Yes
Did you want a second chance for us is that why you made yourself known to me? Yes
Have you found my other incarnations? Yes
Did you make yourself known to them? No
Did I have a brother? (this answer was quick) Yes
Did I have immortal blood? Yes
Was it my father? yes
Was he Poseidon? Yes
Was my brother also a demi-god? Yes
Is my brother mentioned in the myths? Yes
Orion? Yes
Artemis, When you say pure do you mean more than virgin? Yes
Do you mean pure of heart? (Artemis) Yes
Were we close? (Apollo) Yes
Did I consider ya’ll family? Yes
Does Poseidon know I’ve been reincarnated? Yes
Did I die in the Trojan war? Yes
Will I ever meet you face to face again? (Dionysus) Yes
Is this your first time using a pendulum? Do you have the pendulum protected? Are you experienced in using the pendulum? I ask because when i first used the pendulum my pendulum got hijacked by tricksterd and they made me believe all kinds of things similar to you, like immortals were in my room and that i was jesus the second comming of christ and many other ridiculous things, please be safe.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

This is pretty cool, I use to work with my subconscious in finding information about my soul, and external beings to learn things in regards to my connection with them or certain energies. I personally never had to protect my pendulum but I do ground it after every session or every question depending on if I have to shift through different entities or not.
However, I do believe tricksters happen because of a friend of mine dealt with one but it wasn't by means of a pendulum, personally, I never dealt with one due to my own situation around the title trickster and tricksters in general.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

LithieStorm wrote:
darkwing dook wrote:Oo what were the testing questions?
Might be good for reference : )
I confirm who it is that I want to speak with at that moment. I ask if they are present and if they are willing to answer questions. I ask them something I know the answer to is yes and then I ask them a question that I know the answer to will be no. Then I start my session, but that is just me.
Im very sorry to dissapoint you, but i have seen some red flags and this is one of them, you thinking and knowing the answer is most likely influencing the answer of the pendulum, this is why a pendulum is never a reliable choice for spiritual communication, it is a newbie trap, for example, if you know the answer of a question is "no" and you ask the question anyways then that thought of knowing the answer is going to make the pendulum spin in the "no" answer, or if you ask a question you do not know the answer but slightly think the answer is going to be "yes" then the pendulum is going to spin in yes, this is your thoughts and subcouncious affecting the pendulum, i learned all of this myself the hard way, and i highly doubt an immortal is going to stay in your room all the time and are going to choose a simple tool like a pendulum to communicate with you, they will most likely try to communicate with you in other ways, i have an experience with this, i have a soul connection with the immortal lilith and she appeared in my dreams two times and left me a message saying that she is going to wait for me to awaken more. I hope my answers help you.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

An immortal can use a pendulum, a pendulum isn't a newbie trap unless the person themselves are lacking in their own intuition. Any tool can be useful but all tools rely on the development of the individual. However, I do agree entities don't spend their entire time within your home or following you around, but they will use whatever tool available to the person be it dreams, tarot, pendulum, Oracle, random physical signs. One person's failure with one of these tools isn't always going to be the failure for another person as many have succeeded quite well with pendulums.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:An immortal can use a pendulum, a pendulum isn't a newbie trap unless the person themselves are lacking in their own intuition. Any tool can be useful but all tools rely on the development of the individual. However, I do agree entities don't spend their entire time within your home or following you around, but they will use whatever tool available to the person be it dreams, tarot, pendulum, Oracle, random physical signs. One person's failure with one of these tools isn't always going to be the failure for another person as many have succeeded quite well with pendulums.
True that but also just as many people have succeded also many people has had bad experiences, the reason i call the pendulum a newbie trap is because a lot of beginners that just started spirit keeping immeditaly buy a pendulum for a quick and easy communication but do not know how to properly use the tool, they do not know that you need to shield yourself and the pendulum from outside interferences, they do not know that their thoughts, emotions and subcouncious can influence the answers of the pendulum and most of them are certainly not in tune with their intuition, all they know how to use it is "point, ask and wait for it to spin" and im glad wee agree on that part that an immortal is not going to stay around you all the time, an immortal is not going to make your home their hideout as lithiestorm claims, lets just hope is just her pendulum giving her incorrect answers and not something else that may be manupulating her.

Return to “Immortals”