active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Hey, as title says Im looking to hear how ladies find these. Im straight and just got one from Jinn&Tonics, self bind. As of yet I have not bound her , but have the feeling she has been calling me a while . I have been interested in getting one for a while, as something tells me there is much more to them than being sexual with men. Weirdly enough I kinda feel like she has been around me since yesterday. So i just thought I would see how women find these , straight or not really 1ey

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I have a succubus and she is great! She and I do have a romantic/sexual relationship but even if you're not interested in having sexy time with her it's ok, succubi can be great friends, teachers and/or companions. She can help you with confidence, sex appeal, and sex drive too! My lovely lady is a great friend and mentor to me. I love her to pieces.

As for her "feeding" you could give her permission to feed off of the sexual energy created by you and your human partner(if applicable) or just the ambient energy anytime you get, er, excited (reading or watching a movie or tv show that gets your motor revving etc.) for example.

So yes a Succubus can be a great companion for a lady!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

One of my ubis tells me she has always been attracted men and women. I can't imagine why an ubi wouldn't make a great companion for a woman. The other one of my ubis is more like a sister or best friend to me. We've never been romantic. But my bond with her is the strongest one of all my companions.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Hismara
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have one and she was my first. I am not great on hearing my spirits yet but I feel their presence. I haven't had any issues with her at all

Keeper of -High Elf -Succubus -Nympho -Volkh -Fenrir -Werewolf
Lover of Nature and all things book 1rd
Alena
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I do, as well as female nymphos. Of course, I'm pan, so it doesn't really matter to me either way. My succubi are great at other things besides sexy times. They're great listeners, and they try to help with my self-esteem, just sometimes I'm too stubborn to listen.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I don't totally identify as a woman but I am a bisexual person who sees themselves as feminine and I've had a succubus who has a fluid sexuality. She's my only succubus. Definitely like a friend to me, since I don't see the connection as being romantic but I've welcomed her to have sexual contact with me and honestly I've always loved any way she's shown herself to me, sexual or not. 8D She's appeared to me a few times before and has shifted into different attractive women and our contact is always sexual activity within a dream. Also I think ubi are capable of shifting into looking like different appearances of what may seem male or female to us, which I really like - though I prefer my succubus appear to me as a pretty woman hahaha. She always appears entirely nude to me though...LOL. It's been so long but it always takes me by surprise lol!

I feel my succubus has increased the attention I get from people in real-life too~

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

I think the primary thing about Ubis is sexual energy. I don't think male, female, whateverelsethereis matters to them as long as they have that sexual passion.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Raavak wrote:I think the primary thing about Ubis is sexual energy. I don't think male, female, whateverelsethereis matters to them as long as they have that sexual passion.
I agree 100%. I also, from my experience, should say that a Succubus will have a feminine presence, energywise. Ubi's can manifest in many different forms, but energywise, they do have either feminine (succubi) or masculine (incubi) energy.

This is my understanding.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Im loving these replies ! I did read the thread from 2016, but its 3 years old and she didnt realise what she had gotten. I mainly wanted to hear others experiences who chose to get one, to help with other things too. I do have a Shiqq djinn Entity who is quite the flirt! So not really minding it so much tbh. Ive researched a bit and will lay down house rules regarding feeding , due to her being an entity. Its great to know they have so much more to them than the main aspects. I decided on going for it as I feel she will have so much to offer. I honestly think more women should get them as they are probably not too much different to Empusa. When I read her details it says she can help with magic and do Voodoo, so Im happy! I just have to bind her later, so I will be updating on how it goes :)

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”