weird tentacle entity...

eliinu
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi! So, I’m relatively new to this whole thing, and I’ve only been on my own journey for about 8 months, though my mom has been at this for a long, long time.
My mom and I have been seeing this... thing around the house. My stepfather was the first to see it, it’s dark, with no defined face aside from big yellowish eyes, and short/spiked dark tentacles. The first time he saw it it seemed.. shocked that he could see it, quickly went away, but circled back and looked at him again. He doesn’t think he looked anything like any astral parasite.
Also something to note, my small coven and I have recently encountered a spirit we don’t know all that much about, but from what we’ve gathered, there wouldn’t be any kind of connection between the two.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Reminds me of an octopus humanoid that is more in its octopus form.. just a general assumption though. Have you asked the rest of your keep what it might be? They would have more knowledge than you regarding the supernatural entities around the house, if it indeed is supernatural.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Sounds like your family, you, your mom, and dad are experienced and been dabbling in spiritually. Are you sure asking about this here is a good choice? As I'm sure you guys have your own believe and answers here might clashing with it.

But to start with, as the rules, no smoke without fire. It might be a good start to think back what you were doing before related to that 'thing'.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maybe the issue is what do you want to do about it?

If you want to keep malicious, uninvited spirits or entities away, you could try banishing and getting protection.

This link is to a free banishing and protection ritual and cleansing method.
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

These can be bought cheaply from the Creepy Hollows Shop.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/COPPER-R ... IRITS.html

There are many more layers of protection that can be added. For example, a spirit or spell binding for home protection or as a personal companion protector. And so on.

More sophisticated things that banish and protect are available from the CH Shop if you want them.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I agree with CJDS comment actually.. It does feel like you and your parents have gifted sight and probably have their own practices or methods of dealing with these things maybe. Kind of interesting they can all see it, I have to say.
It sounds like it might be some type of entity maybe... that is watching you perhaps?
I'm totally making my own thoughts on this but I feel maybe it's not harmful. But if you discern and feel its presence is negative then it might be good to get rid of it.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”