Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I normally don't really believe in nonhuman DNA stuff, but in the new age movement, they believe the junk DNA is really just hidden DNA of nonhuman starseed races that have long since been hidden due to evolution. So I have debated on buying this just to see how it goes, not that I believe I have any starseed but eh. I still might buy it at some point.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I think for me I normally don't see it as actually being part of the DNA but from my past experience I've had an incubus threaten to cut my soulmate connection and bind itself to the soul of the person, to accompany them to the next life. And it was to the point my ex-partner was actually pregnant from this living incubus from so many assaults, she would have had spiritual children and a physical one from that...long story that I'm barely getting into but it ended up being all prevented and even though nobody told me about cambion or mentioned it, I felt like maybe those "spirit children" or the offspring would have been cambion. So in my mind it makes sense if they descend down in this aspect. Though I don't see it as a DNA thing. I haven't got the reading since I've been dubious for awhile, to be honest...

It would be hard for me to believe if I ended up getting a result for specific ones like Zombie In Your Blood, Fae, etc.

But ugh... curiosity..... LOL. Dang, but $60. Wew.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I think for me I normally don't see it as actually being part of the DNA but from my past experience I've had an incubus threaten to cut my soulmate connection and bind itself to the soul of the person, to accompany them to the next life. And it was to the point my ex-partner was actually pregnant from this living incubus from so many assaults, she would have had spiritual children and a physical one from that...long story that I'm barely getting into but it ended up being all prevented and even though nobody told me about cambion or mentioned it, I felt like maybe those "spirit children" or the offspring would have been cambion. So in my mind it makes sense if they descend down in this aspect. Though I don't see it as a DNA thing. I haven't got the reading since I've been dubious for awhile, to be honest...

It would be hard for me to believe if I ended up getting a result for specific ones like Zombie In Your Blood, Fae, etc.

But ugh... curiosity..... LOL. Dang, but $60. Wew.
Oh I understand what you mean, spiritual children I've had and fathered it's an...interesting case that's for sure. I do see your point that makes sense to me

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I am eagerly awaiting 2x In Your Blood readings from CH, since a few readings I have purchased from CH in the past have revealed a vast array of non-human ancestors in my bloodline(s). So I am very curious to see who of my ancestors that will come through. 2lv And thank you for sharing your IYB reading, wishing apon a star. Your non-human ancestors sound really wonderful and amazing in their own right.
wishing apon a star wrote: I have to admit I LOVE all the " In Your Blood " readings ! Without a doubt they ALWAYS blow my mind away ! Yes, I did get the bindings of my ancestors from the reading. I'm So Super Excited to get to know them!! I've never worked with Goddess Aphrodite before but have and do work with the Zeus & Goddess Astraea the "Star-Maiden". I have direct ties with Zeus himself.

This could possible be one of my next purchases for sure since it only deals with Connecting with Your Immortal roots. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/immortal-service.html It looks too kewl to just to pass up.
I agree, and have had wonderful experiences in the past with the various IYB readings in CH's store. And they've always blown me away, too.

I have been eyeing the listing you reference at the end of your post, since I have learned through CH's Immortal In Your Blood and Supernatural Ancestry DNA readings that I have demi-god ancestors, too. And I am seriously thinking about getting it since I want to work with that side of my ancestry, and because I am curious to learn more about my heritage.

Return to “General Questions”