Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

I read that some WA like Alya , Star faery are good wish granters... So my question is out of curiousity Why people would choose DA wish granters like the djinn who are known to be Moody and unpredictable , who twists word etc. Is it because the WA does Not grant reasons like Revenge or there are other reasons as we'll?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I can only give my perspective. My Djinn are from Mystic Morning Treasures. One of them is described as light natured and that she does not twist words. None of the 3 conjured are moody or difficult to work with. One is described as grey (here we would call that Dark Arts, nearer to neutral arts) but has very high ethical standards. (All 3 of my Djinn are wish granters and in the Creepy Hollows classification system might be labelled as Dark Arts. However they are all good natured and easy to work with. And they are unlikely to do any harm.)

I think what I would say is that it is down to the conjurer, if they are expert and considerate enough, to conjure Djinn or DA wish granting spirits that are good to work with and present little or no risk to the keeper. This might be done by only selecting the right ones to bind and also by the terms of the agreement that is contained in the binding, which might be to agree to work well and responsibly with their keeper (I am making an educated guess about that).

So not all DA spirits are moody, difficult to work with or untrustworthy.

When it comes to DA spirits that *are* difficult to work with, then I think a good conjurer /seller will explain this so that any potential customer is fully aware. Some people are drawn to work with difficult spirits but I guess they also need some extra skills or magical support in order to be able to keep those spirits under control, depending on how difficult the spirit is. And as far as I can tell, just because a spirit can be moody doesn't mean they will be difficult to work with...ie twist words or cause harm.

Again this is my own perspective and based on what I've learned over the last 2 years or so as a spirit keeper.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Here are my thoughts on it.. I'm only just offering my own thought process on this too, but I'm sure those actually with dark aligned djinn can give a better answer.

I'd basically say everything Lewk has said because honestly I don't think the difficult personality will indicate things going extreme. I have a were-shark who is very aggressive since in general most if not all were-sharks are "aggressive" by nature but I have very explicit house rules with him.

I feel some people have this assumption that the djinns described as volatile are "more powerful." Some people are just drawn to that. For example, Billy from the Pagan Shop Online, he sometimes has pre-conjures of "difficult" djinn but he always notes about it in the description. And there are tons of people that just don't have WA spirits or entities at all because they feel it isn't for them and maybe a djinn of darker alignment (or just any spirit in general of darker alignment) just works better in terms of their wishes or desires, their magick work, etc.

I think for some people they might say the personal connection matters more. Some people have DA djinns that they are close to and understand very well, and in spite of the precautions of their dispositions, maybe that person has a strong bond with theirs that it isn't really an issue whether they are moody/etc.

I do think you are somewhat right about the capabilities though. There are some very dark aligned djinn that will probably be okay with justice or revenge-related tasks. I've seen a few listed before who are willing to do that.

And going off the topic of conjurers - I do believe many conjurers with experience do have clauses or creeds they make with the conjured spirit. I think it is good to exercise caution but I feel with a bound djinn regardless of their alignment they shouldn't cause issues.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Some are more aligned to DA than WA anyway : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think some people are more drawn to DA to WA, maybe its in their energy. They feel more called towards DA to WA and vice versa.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

DA than WA *** typo

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

I have a diverse goddess djinn that can grant both dark and light wishes however she will never twist my words and i think will even warn me if the wish im making its not for my greater good, most conjurers will conjure djinn that will not twist the keepers wishes but i do know of conjurers that offer dijinns that are on the extreme dark, nearly black arts and if not controled will twist wishes the moment they have the chance, the DA vs WA wish granter was a dilemma for me until i came to a solution, why not get a custom conjure and ask for neutral/balanced wish granter that will grant both Dark and light wishes without twisting them? And so i did and i have no regrets

Return to “Dark Arts”