Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

darkwing dook wrote:Rrr, from where did you get the Indian gorgon? Any reference link?
Despite the Rrr, I assume you are referring to me as I could not find anyone Rrr in this thread, hence I'll answer....

I don't know if the Gorgon unbound around me is Indian. Gorgon are usually Greek monsters. I got to know that a Gorgon unbound is around me through the unbound around you reading service from CH.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ooo then not sure, maybe CH can provide more info about that : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

nina wrote: I don't know if the Gorgon unbound around me is Indian. Gorgon are usually Greek monsters. I got to know that a Gorgon unbound is around me through the unbound around you reading service from CH.
Well, how does anyone end up in a different country than they originate from?
Migration.
Or do you think all the races are just bound to their countries like Vampires in the old myths who had to carry around earth from their home country?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Aprophis wrote: Well, how does anyone end up in a different country than they originate from?
Migration.
That is a logical answer. We travel to other parts of the world for work , to visit family or just to see a new place. But in the spirit world from whatever I read so far, nothing works as per our perception of logic. Would like to hear experiences.
By experiences I mean, for instance, if someone has an unbound Cleopatra djinn around while they are in Scandinavia. So in case they are sensitive to spirits and have conversations with them, they probably could get to know the story of how an unbound Cleopatra djinn is visiting Scandinavia. It is easy to conclude that it is because they love to travel and see different parts of realms or worlds etc.. But it is interesting to read detailed stories.
Btw I also have an unbound Cleopatra djinn(Male) around me disclosed by the CH unbound service reading. I suspect my Cleopatra djinn(Female) may have invited him for her company, or could be a magician from India must have summoned the djinn for doing some task and once that task is over the spirit is roaming. But I wont know the real story as I am not sensitive to spirits, or unless I buy the CH unbound binding service as well and I mention in the notes to find out why the Cleopatra djinn is here and why he wants to bind with me.

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

I have unbound spirits who followed me from one past life to another and now they're in my present life. I suppose they were bound to me in past lives which is why they followed me. I also suppose that when they were bound I was living in their country of origin.

I have an unbound house wight, roaming in my house, who immigrated from Europe to Canada because he followed a family here. He attached himself to the family for his own reasons.

Near my house I have a group of Nagas, half human half snake, who immigrated here. They didn't follow me from a past life or follow a family like the house wight did. Again, their reasons are their own.

A few miles away from me, there's a sidhe mound. The sidhe immigrated from Ireland by following a family and decided to remain.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Whyme wrote:I have unbound spirits who followed me from one past life to another and now they're in my present life. I suppose they were bound to me in past lives which is why they followed me. I also suppose that when they were bound I was living in their country of origin.

I have an unbound house wight, roaming in my house, who immigrated from Europe to Canada because he followed a family here. He attached himself to the family for his own reasons.

Near my house I have a group of Nagas, half human half snake, who immigrated here. They didn't follow me from a past life or follow a family like the house wight did. Again, their reasons are their own.

A few miles away from me, there's a sidhe mound. The sidhe immigrated from Ireland by following a family and decided to remain.
Thanks,,, this is very interesting..

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

When I die I'll be traveling all over the world. There's no way you'll find me hanging around Texas.

What makes you think they can't or wouldn't travel?

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Regholdain wrote:When I die I'll be traveling all over the world. There's no way you'll find me hanging around Texas.

Oh I want to travel all over the world when I live because who knows what happens after I die 2ps
But money and time is the limitation in life now 1e

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Regholdain wrote:When I die I'll be traveling all over the world. There's no way you'll find me hanging around Texas.

I didn’t say they can’t or won’t travel. I said it will be interesting to hear their story of why and how they travelled.

Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

nina wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:10 pm So my question is (which can be generic and not just related to Gorgons), is how does a Greek spirit end up in India, or rather how does an unbound spirit whose origin is from another country originate in another country. Just curious and would like to hear experiences.
Hello Nina. I don’t think spirits are limited to geographical locations. They can go anywhere they please.

I too recently did an unbound reading:
Gorgon, male
Purple dragon, female
Sanguine vampire, male.

I currently live in Singapore. So I think it’s possible to have them

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey

Return to “Dark Arts”