wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

My Power Orb for Windows To The Worlds- Viewing The Galaxies, Planets, Dimensions, & Realities Beyond ... It's totally Beyond Anything You could EVER Imagine!

I know it's been "Out" since around 2016 .I've had mine since 2017 .Words can not describe this Amazing piece! When I first received it you could feel the energies emitting off! Finally, when I was ready to meditate with it, It was Mind Blowing! I choose the White Arts. 1d

I seen a corridor of doors on both sides . All of a sudden, they all opened & I was personally greeted with All the doors Opening and Seen Everyone come out for a Warm Welcome! They all came out by waving Hello to me. It really touched my heart!

I personally also like to use mine to Explore a New Entity or Spirit sometimes before I get a custom Conjure . Right now I have invited some Living Entities The "Obles" to my home .

It was Beyond anything you could EVER imagine ! I Absolutely LOVE My Power Orb -Window To The World it's a LIFETME Piece of Learning, Exploring, & Experiencing as well as a Heirloom piece as well !

It's a Rock Your Socks Off Kinda Experience ::bop:: !!
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/power-orb-window.html

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Is that the fabled "Hall of Doors" you are projecting to? I'm still learning about some of these places. Akashic record was a place I had first heard about.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I recieved a binding for this a couple of weeks ago and haven't really buckled down to work with it as of yet, but I'm really looking forward to it! Eventually I want to pair it with my teleportation piece and see how they work together. I truly love working with bindings of this type, honestly I love most everything astral related, because realm travel is so much fun.

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Raavak wrote:Is that the fabled "Hall of Doors" you are projecting to? I'm still learning about some of these places. Akashic record was a place I had first heard about.
Hi Raavak,

1rd No I don't BELIEVE it to be. That would be a Totally different learning place. Just as Fabulous I'm sure. That would be "The Hall of Records" your referring to 1hg

Warmest Wishes<3
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote:I received a binding for this a couple of weeks ago and haven't really buckled down to work with it as of yet, but I'm really looking forward to it! Eventually I want to pair it with my teleportation piece and see how they work together. I truly love working with bindings of this type, honestly I love most everything astral related, because realm travel is so much fun.
Hey draco_star898,

I can't wait for you to share your experience with it PLUS when you pair it with your Teleportation piece it's totally going to be a "Ride for Your Life" kinda piece (: ! ! !

Warmest Wishes<3
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Moved topic from general question to magickals/enchanted section of the forum. Rule #5 of the forum is:
5. Post your topic in the right forum
--- Make sure you are posting your question or comment in the right forum to make sure you get the right answers or any answers at all. If a post is in the wrong forum it will be moved for you by moderators and depending on the circumstances you will be warned.

Please post in right section of the forums always. Formal warning will be given, if the rule is not followed.

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote:Moved topic from general question to magickals/enchanted section of the forum. Rule #5 of the forum is:
5. Post your topic in the right forum
--- Make sure you are posting your question or comment in the right forum to make sure you get the right answers or any answers at all. If a post is in the wrong forum it will be moved for you by moderators and depending on the circumstances you will be warned.

Please post in right section of the forums always. Formal warning will be given, if the rule is not followed.
My apologies . (:

Warmest Wishes<3

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”