Crystal animal world dream interpretation

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This is not a recent dream but the meaning has baffled me for the longest time and I thought I would share the dream here so that others could give me some insight into a possible meaning for it.

I woke up within in the dream itself slowly getting up from a grassy ground and I see myself in a very strange purplish colored crystal like world.

Everything from the trees, to the grass, to the animals themselves was this strange purple crystal color and yet despite this all beautiful color there was a feeling of sadness... of I want to say longing.

There were all kinds of animals foxes, wolves, lions and even some mythical creatures as well: dragons, unicorns etc

I crept towards the animals to see them better as I was curious. Once I got to a certain point they immediately stopped what they were doing to look directly at me. I turned around to get out of that area as I had no clue what these crazy animals could or would do in this alien world.

However, as I was turning around I came face to face with even more animals who began to surround me and I was terrified but completely frozen.

Thoughts raced in my head: are they going kill me, why are they staring at me so much, why is there no way to escape etc etc?

It was at then I realized something felt off about my hands like they were on fire yet there was no pain as you would expect from such intense heat.

Anyway, I looked down at my "hands" and saw that they were beginning to crystalize into paws now and the effect was trying to spread up.

I tried to concentrate and resist the change into a crystal animal as best as I could but resisting it hurt horribly and the pain was felt like death itself was crushing every part of my body at once.

For the first time the animals opened their mouths and actually started to talk to me.

They in a nutshell encouraged me to quite resisting, that I would find peace in surrender, etc

Finally, I just couldn't take the pain anymore so I gave up fighting the transformation.

As the feeling of heat, light, and crystallization into become an animal spread I felt as if my very consciousness was dying and it was in a sense.

Once the transformation was a completely I was no longer me in both a figurative and literal meaning.

It was like the "Jesse" I had been up until that point was destroyed/erased and was a completely a new being.

This new me felt very familiar as well I was not in any way brain washed or under some sort of mind control here it was more this "crystal animal" they brought out was brought out from within the depths of my very soul. Not something created from scratch but something that already was.

The sadness and emptiness within this world was replacing by a feeling of happiness and belonging.

the expressions on the animals even changed as well instead of the cold stares of judging strangers there was a sense of familiarity and friends now. we laughed, smiled and talked as if we'd known each other for years.

The other animals eventually walked away while I and another crystal animal very similar to me began to play together and we raced over the horizon. I was JUST faintingly starting to remember my name, the name of this animal next to me, and the names of the others whose strange familiarity was beginning to remind me of...

Sadly that is where the dream ended right as my mind was JUST beginning to sort of connect the dots so to speak.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Such a beautiful dream. Well I'm not experienced in interpreting dreams but I'll try. Purple or violet is the colour of psychic development. Warm hands may indicate your hands chakra opening. In fact inner warmness is one of the major signs of healing and development of gifts thereafter.

Your dream ending before the grand reveal might indicate that the animals want you to find out for yourself your connection with them, and who your true self is. They gave you an intro and some hints and the rest, well, is up to you. I would try relive the dream and recapture both the happy/belonging and the sad/longing feelings and meditate on them. It might also help to ask your higher self about it.

Hope this helps!!! Best of luck!!!

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Sooty wrote:Such a beautiful dream. Well I'm not experienced in interpreting dreams but I'll try. Purple or violet is the colour of psychic development. Warm hands may indicate your hands chakra opening. In fact inner warmness is one of the major signs of healing and development of gifts thereafter.

Your dream ending before the grand reveal might indicate that the animals want you to find out for yourself your connection with them, and who your true self is. They gave you an intro and some hints and the rest, well, is up to you. I would try relive the dream and recapture both the happy/belonging and the sad/longing feelings and meditate on them. It might also help to ask your higher self about it.

Hope this helps!!! Best of luck!!!
It is very helpful and I thank you for that little bit of insight.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I'm glad you were able to recall so much of that dream. The detail is impressive. Are you pretty consistent with your dream recall? Do you keep a dream journal?

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote:I'm glad you were able to recall so much of that dream. The detail is impressive. Are you pretty consistent with your dream recall? Do you keep a dream journal?
Well not currently but when I did have a lot of vivid dreams I did. So, yeah this was one written in the dream journal.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Keep it up. You'll find a really enlightening dream experience if you journal consistently. I'm sure others here in the Dream forum would agree.

One can never tell if somebody is just posting their creative writing reports or describing an actual dream. But your detail really has all the signs of somebody who has great dream recall.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote:Keep it up. You'll find a really enlightening dream experience if you journal consistently. I'm sure others here in the Dream forum would agree.

One can never tell if somebody is just posting their creative writing reports or describing an actual dream. But your detail really has all the signs of somebody who has great dream recall.
Oh trust this dream is far from the strangest or the most spiritual experience I've had. Like ones where I go into better alternate realities as compared to this earth. For example in one I've played videogames that have never been made or seen before. Such as a really fun Tails game (from Sonic the Hedgehog). But sadly like I said it's been WAY too long since I had a fun dream like that. I usually just have dreamless nights recently..

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”