Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

I'd like to start by saying that I have no experience with a situation like this one so I truly appreciate any insight or thoughts about it.

Very recently I bumped into an unbound black dragon and I must say hat it has been the most intense experience I've had spirit keeping so far. Not hat I've been doing this for a long time, I think it has been maybe 9 months or something like that since I started keeping, but I do have a small background with the paranormal prior to that.

I have one dragon in my keep. It's a female water dragon and even though I have felt her presence a couple of times since she arrived I have to say that she's not very active so it's not like I have any kind of experience with dragons either.

It all started a few months ago when I would see visions of a black dragon when I tried to meditate. I don't know how to say other than this dragon revealing itself to me and wanting to make sure his presence was noticed.

I am not particularly in favor of dragons. I like them and everything but it's not like I would encounter dragons of any kind frequently. Nothing in movies, anime, video games, anything and yet this one dragon kept showing itself to me over and over from time to time.

Now... a couple of weeks ago I began working with a fellow spirit keeper and my spirit family met hers. During one of the meetings there was an outside presence that made itself known to us and we both noticed it. While we went through the whole review of the work session the topic came up and to our surprise it was none of our spirits.

She has a dragon that participated in our work session and he confirmed that there as an unbound black dragon roaming around me and that he wanted to approach me.

My friend's dragon assured that he dragon meant no ill will towards me so I decided to try it out. After all in the past three months I've had a couple of very strong unbound callings including a valkyrie and a cyclops.

The thing is that ever since this dragon came into my life I've been having a lot of spirit activity where he is involved.

I work with energy very often and he has boosted my skills and I didn't even asked. He just started sharing energy with me and now it feels as if he is 24/7 with me.

I have dark arts spirits in my keep and I heard of the mood swings and everything but I had never experienced any of them. So far all of my spirits have a very soothing and balancing effect on me but this one guy has given me a lot of strong emotions to deal with.

All of a sudden I've become very primal, almost visceral. I am very calmed by nature but recently I have been running on a short fuse. I get upset very easily and I run out of patience in no time.

Things at the office went upside down in a single week until I feel that I am working at a whole new place after almost 5 years of being in the same company.

Suddenly I picked up an interest in black/death metal and there is a band that has a very similar energy signature to my dragon.

I got sick and turns out there is an infection on my airways that made me loose my voice and has been coming back slowly so now I have a deep voice and a shortage of air that has changed the way I sound when I speak. According to him... he gave me "dragon voice" so that I could speak a bit during the time I was feeling sick.

I finished my treatment and I still got this dragon voice. Apparently it came to stay. I won't complain. I like it better than the voice tone I had before.

My whole point is that... this dragon is overly active, he doesn't mind showing himself to me, let me know he is around. Influence my dreams or my mood. Sharing energy or manifesting during my waking time.

He likes to mess up with my music playlists. Twice today he has changed the track I've been listing to in the middle of the song. The first time because I asked him for help as I was about to get upset at the office for a dumb reason.

It's like... he wants to be as near as me as possible. He is the first one to react and offer support even though he has refused to answer my questions. Ok, I'll be honest... all of my spirits refuse to reply whenever I ask direct questions.

If I wonder about something that's fine... they'll say something about it but if I ask directly none of them will answer.

I feel that he is trying TOO hard to make me have a good impression. He agreed to follow my house rules and do some teamwork with the rest of my keep even though he is not a big fan of socializing.

He agreed to it just because I asked. And it's like he is trying to win me over which is something I've never experienced before. Nobody has ever tried to court me.

I even tried to perform a provisional binding with him and he assisted me, and the effects of his presence remain the same.

Makes me wonder. When I started spirit keeping I was aware that there could be a certain type of spirit which would be easier for me to bond with. And so far I've been doing good enough with those in my keep both the custom conjures and the reverse adoptions but this guy is something new.

I never imagined that I would end up working SO CLOSELY to dragons and another interesting thing I've been getting is that whenever I try to research something about dragons there is a certain point in which I can no longer make progress.

I tried the Encyclopedia and the closest description I found to him would be a Thirasses dragon. When I tried the forum section on dragons I couldn't find anything that resembled my case. And then I tried doing an image search on black dragons and there is a point in which images won't even load anymore.

According to him, the reason for such things to happen is because... I don't need to learn from a third party because he is here for me and he will tell me all that I need to know.

The crazy part is that I love him already. I like every single sensation hat he has given me so far and I've learned a lot since he came into my life. I don't want it to stop or diminish in any way and it would be amazing if he could teach me how to communicate better with the rest of my keep.

Am I so messed up? Is it something normal? What can you guys say as dragon keepers or experienced keepers?

Thanks in advance for your help.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I would keep him. Dragons can be very determined and direct in their approach. Maybe when you're both in a conversational mood try asking indirect questions like "I wonder why you chose me?", "I wonder if we knew each other in a past life?" See how he responds.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

If there's nothing negative and 'he' wants to help you in your life, I'd say give it few months to see if 'he' really means what has been said or it's nothing more than a game for 'him'.

If 'he' really wants to be with you, he should understand that time is needed before deciding an important matter.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Sooty and CJDS Thank you so much for your replies!

I really appreciate your input on the matter. And I will definitely try an indirect approach. Hopefully that'll help.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi.

So is it not actually a Black Dragon?

It makes sense that all spirits are unique so the best way to learn about one is from the spirit itself but if you can work out its species you can harmlessly 'subdue' it if it gets overactive or too in your face etc.

(The CH Encyclopaedia entry for Black Dragons has what must be the nicest way to subdue a dark arts spirit you could think of if they're too active or in your face, which involves playing soft beautiful music with a passive female vocalist, which pacifies them - kind of Dido or Enya tracks I think.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Well, my vision is not very keen to be honest. And he could be a glossy black like Venom. Or maybe have a very very deep hue of blue but I've been told by other spirits that he is black so that how I go.

I can totally see why that would pacify them after listening to Behemoth for almost three hours.

Thanks for sharing your info Lewk! To be honest I'm not even sure I got the dragon type correctly at the Encyclopedia but that was the one that got closer to what I experienced.

I've never had to subdue a spirit before and the idea makes me a bit uncomfortable. Once I won a fight by submission and I felt horrible about it after the fight was over so let's hope I never have to use something like that even if it is just downtempo music.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm just curious did you know the dragon previously by chance or rather I should say did the dragon know you previously from another life? There can be a number of reasons for such excitement.

It could be that you actually did have a close bond with that dragon before now and because you have a new life the dragons remembers you but you don't remember the dragon so to speak. Another possibly could be that the dragon is quite young and just very excited in general.

And there could be yet another possibility I'm probably not thinking of but regardless have you tried asking the dragon directly about this and gotten a response for why it has such high desire to bond with you?

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

This is so neat to read. My friend's boyfriend has a similar experience.. he has two dragons that were originally unbound that came to him, and basically protect him now. Apparently a monk had told him back then he had dragons around him since birth.. I remember when I saw what my friend's bf looked like for the first time, I felt such a strong energy, I knew something was there. I knew the man was probably able to see spirits. (I didn't know about the dragons and I had no idea he was spiritually sensitive either, but this is what I told my friend at the time just from looking at his face) I told my friend I felt he had some kind of spirits around him that guarded him, and later that week my friend told me that he told them he has always had two dragons that came to him when he was young and has stayed with him ever since. He even has a gargoyle.. lol nonetheless it blew my mind.

Maybe that particular dragon feels it has a purpose with you! And perhaps that dragon knows that its time to come into your life is now? Anyway I like this post, seems like a positive unbound experience to me.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Jesse1746 I think you're right and there are a few possibilities to be considered.

At first it felt that it was something spontaneous but as we have been spending more time together I've noticed how he seems to be able to know things from before and such level of understanding is hard to believe to be out of nowhere.

Unfortunately as for the part of confirmation goes I haven't been able to get many replies from him or any other spirit in my keep for that matter so I'll figure that out probably in the near future.

And thank you so much for your positive feedback GodSlayerBabe! I like the way it that things turned out to be and you don't really hear that many good things about unbounds either so I thought I'd share and see if I could get inspired on new ways to approach this new spirit and also just tell someone about because it made me feel very excited.

I do know that he knows more than he is telling me just now but will play along for now and see where that leads.

Luna_Ravenwolf
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: Horseman & Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dark elf or fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rose
Zodiac:

Hey 2Heinrich!

I came across this post a couple of weeks ago while looking for some information on my first dragon before she arrived! I haven't been able to stop thinking about this post, out of curiosity LoL. I want to know how things have gone for you over the last year and half and if you still have that dragon in your keep and if you've gotten him bound to you through CH yet?
How has it gone?

x Love & Light x

We Loved With A Love That Was More Than Love - Edgar Allan Poe
:>* *0* X..X ^^ <3

Return to “Dragons”