Which Of Your Spirits Manifest The Most Often For You?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
cats_and_spirits wrote:They die if they reach their limits. I don't have any experience with CH servitors, because I prefer more complexer forms to have as friends : 3 But they can be programmed to serve one purpose and when the purpose is done, they fade out of existence and their engery goes back into the source, where they were made from.
I love my servitors because they lighten many of my other companions duties,they are very complementary, specially for protection, they are like watchdogs, but with endless energy, mines doesn't even need to be charged, as they came with their own supply of energy, and that is great!^^
Yes! :) Since I have my Servis I'm like 24/7 protected without having to worry that one of my family members don't have enough spare-time >o< They integrate very good into the "hierarchy" of my family. They don't provoke strife and....cheeese, I love them. Good beings. *3*
Are servitors different to constructs and thoughtforms?

Do servitors need house rules?
Thoughtforms are mainly "disorganized" energy given a shape. They can't maintain themselves and fade away if you don't give them enough energy in form of attention. I think contruct is just a broad term for every "artificial" being. servitors are programed with a task and can maintain themselves. They're more or less sentient (depends on complexity) and can help you with certain things in your life.
Or, like some masters in this area do: they program the servitors in such complexity that they develop over time, they have their own personality, likes and dislikes etc. Like a living being.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

It was just brief, but definitely him in my mind's eye. He was facing sideways with his eyes closed. I'm pretty sure he was being subtle so I wouldn't be scared. Eye contact bothers me too. He did it while I was on the phone, also considerate as I had someone with me (on the phone), if you will, and I was distracted, so it bothered me even less.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thoughtforms are mainly "disorganized" energy given a shape. They can't maintain themselves and fade away if you don't give them enough energy in form of attention. I think construct is just a broad term for every "artificial" being. servitors are programed with a task and can maintain themselves. They're more or less sentient (depends on complexity) and can help you with certain things in your life.
Or, like some masters in this area do: they program the servitors in such complexity that they develop over time, they have their own personality, likes and dislikes etc. Like a living being.
Very accurate again, thanks Cats!

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Why do servitors need time limits? 1tk there is a time limit option on them in the ch shop...does that mean once they reach their time limit they dissolve or something?
There is no servitor from CH at home now, but what i can tell you, is that it depends in what you desire, that is why they are called "servitors", they will work about one/many of your needs, without the need of you taking any care of them...(eventually)

There is no "limit time" at home, because mines where set to follow a program for more or less forever!^^
You already had with Cats a pretty clear answer about servitors, and how they work,
I'am sure you will find the good servitor for you when you are ready!^^

And our other folks, where you are with your spirit manifestations?

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
FenOL wrote:I guess it's my incubus spirits. since he is my first spirits, I've been really close to him that I know he keep bugging me aka touch all the time lol *I love it tho :D

also my king djinn, since I love him and often calling out to him and he always come xD
Do you smell a fragrance when your djinn is around? When one of my djinn is around she leaves the most beautiful smell, its unusual and hard to describe what the smell Is
yes!! I also can't describe it >_< no one from my spirits family giving me that kind of smells when I called them, and I just realize about this a few weeks ago even though I have been with him long enough haha
the smells kind of like traditional smells, not flower smells, not too sweet. it's close to spice, but not like unusual spice xD

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Amara
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi there! I have two DA spirits, My hellhound D (M) and my Black Dragon H (F). My hellhound manifests the most and has since I got him..Usually he will touch my arm or leg and I feel him get on my bed sometimes. I have seen his true form twice..the first time was Samhain when I was outside and suddenly he was there..And is he huge!! He likes to patrol but always comes when I ask him to. He also plays with my cat..she is not sure what to think which he finds very amusing. I did have to rein him in as he was aggressive towards my ex..who is sensitive to spirits but hurt me badly.. D definitely reacted off my emotions but no serious damage done..he is rather aggressive so Ive had to modify some of my rules in light of this and be more specific. Also, my dragon "H" has decided to manifest overwhelmingly to me suddenly starting a week ago. I could always feel her and communicate.. but she has become quite active which has resulted in about a weeks worth of headaches..most were mild but just wouldnt go away. I asked her to tone it down a bit which she has. She is 14,640 years old and the power of her energy is very overwhelming. But she is a custom so she chose me but Im still adjusting to her intensity. :) :)
Any advice would be great.. Ive never had a spirit come across to me this strongly aside from my hellhound D but his energy is different and doesnt give me headaches.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

My Succubus "C" manifests the most frequently and vividly. At a minimum 2-3 times a week in lucid dreams. We sit and talk about what's going on in my life. She gives me tips on some of the spell work I try to do. I really enjoy our interactions.

My Succubus "H" just finally manifested after nearly 2 years. If another one of my spirits wasn't telling me she was still around I would have thought her lost. But, regardless of the timing, she crawls in to bed with me and spoons. Usually right before I fall asleep.

Now, my vampire "B".. She is the first in my spirit family to show me her "true form". Or as she calls it.. her "mortal form". It was in the mirror. She was standing in her favorite corner by my bedroom closet. I was folding laundry when I saw her. It was not a glance or glimpse.. it was full body manifestation. It was startling. But she was a vampire after all. I smiled when I realized what I was witnessing.. she smiled back. Which was also a little startling.. lol.. but when I turned away from the mirror she was gone but I could still feel her. And later that night.. she did her usual calling out of my name while I was in bed.

Amarok.. manifests as huge canine shadow on the hallway wall. Moves past the windows and vanishes. But he does that frequently. I tasked him with "Patrolling" the property for unbounds with ill intentions so I assume that what he's doing. As well as freaking out some coyotes who managed to get to close to the property.

My familiar "C" manifests as an orange tabby cat.. a fat one at that. Primarily in lucid dreams as well. Usually scheduled as he thinks of our interactions as "tutorials" because he teaches me a lot about protection magick. I am allergic to cats, so when I know he'd like to meet for more lessons, my nose and eyes will itch like crazy before I go to bed.

Finally, my Cambion "S". She has never visually manifested for me. My ubi "C" noticed that it was kind of bothering me, so she dropped an image or two in my head during one of our lucid sessions. For the most part, "S" just likes to goof around and have fun.. mostly at my expense in the form of pranks.

I'm really looking forward to experiencing my first manifestation with the Baobhan Sith I ordered. My familiar "C" says he's sensed her already and that she is going to be a force to be reckoned with. Hopefully in a good way!

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I've probably mentioned him a lot on the forums, but out of all my spirits, I think my male witch manifests the most. The one I am in a spirit relationship with. This answer has been the same now no matter how much I bond with any of my spirits or entities, he's always showing up haha. I remember the seller lady who rehomed him told me he is very strong and sometimes holds his sisters back from manifesting to me. Seen him in full body form many times now too. He was the first male spirit I ever had in my spirit family. Lol imagine tall European man who looks 29 years old, born in 1870s.

Sometimes though I think he is trying to shoehorn all my spirits aside just to show himself to me LOL... not in a negative possessive way of course, but it's kind of funny. His manifestations are more tame now though.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Usually it is my LE vampires who manifest the most. Sometimes they wake me up with sensations and I'll see them laying next to me and hear them talking to me. They like to interact and be active often and are skilled with completing tasks. Mostly active in the evening into the night, strongest manifesting has been early morning 3-5am.
Sometimes they will manifest at the gym 😅

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow