Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Rungr wrote:I can see the idea of black being service to self and white being service to others.
Most magick is self serving. I mean even if it's done for others, there's a personal reason for doing them. So everything we do is also inherently self serving.
That said, usually the line drawn between black magick and other magick is when it starts to impede the free will of a person, as far as people have free will and others can impede it.

Sure you could say that any magick that damages a person is black magick. But when you do money magick or magick to succeed in gaining a job, that money and that job have to come from somewhere. And someone else suddenly won't get those because magick was used to give it to yourself.
One could argue that this is damaging to that other person. I mean they're not getting the job they might need. Maybe they'll lose their home and their family through that very action.

Some say that it's the intent with which the magick is done that makes it black or white arts, but that too, isn't really clear. If you curse someone that harms others with jail time or a debilitating sickness, is that black magick because you're harming them or white magick because you're trying to protect others?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Princessofk wrote:Ok let me just say... I wish i'd never posted this and a few others I have on here... just... smh man. Looking back I can say I clearly had some clouded judgement, I was in denial, my emotions were everywhere. I re read my original post and just cringed so hard in my seat guys.... ugh.
OK first let me say the energy I was in was so bad and I tried to not show it but obviously failed at that, I do believe there is a possibility the female was a witch but not likely. But she is not the one I care about, I could care less about what she got going on, this boy who me and my friends have upgraded his code name from Trash bag to trash can to now Smegol (Gollum from lord of the rings) so I will reference him as that for the rest of this post. I dont believe any black magick was used on him 100% anymore. I believe that there is a possibility but thats it and if it was done I kind of feel like it wasnt black magick? But I cant say for sure just going off my intuition at this point.
After all that happened I did a spell to try to reverse any lingering affects and do a return to sender but in the purest way I could possible... Lol hard to explain but I ended up reversing THAT reverse spell and I have no clue if it worked or not though Im sure it did nothing (probably).
I also casted a protection spell on Smegol and on a black obsidian necklace and ended up reversing the magick I did on him for protection... why? Well because im stupid, simple as that the end...
Kidding! But I had put too much energy on this man, the love, the connection, whatever, way too much energy and I figured out why this was all happening to me! Just for me to love myself and know what I deserve in a relationship, from a man, and all that stuff. Which led me to believing that hes a karmic soulmate because the connection is still as strong as it was previously to this day.
Don't mind my first response ahhh I must have had an entire freaking flashback happen to me when I first came upon your post. My mind was just traveling back into the past at lightspeed. A sad mental-related issue I have unfortunately... @___@ I've learned over time I need to learn to heal myself in regards to that. I didn't realize I could write so much. Good lord lol.

I remember when I reread your post a second time I was thinking "Wait this situation reminds me of the time I was an idiot and always doing protections and love spells on a guy I liked who gave me grief" LOL. The very last time I did anything of that sort, and I learned a huge lesson. I used to get extremely attached to certain men in the past, that were clearly not good for me.. threw me out of bounds so much it almost seemed as if I was crazed. My life is at a whole 360 though and ever since then I changed dramatically I knew what I wanted and needed.

I feel we have very similar gifts too so when I saw this post I weirdly related. I know what it's like to have premonition dreams continuously of a person so all I can say about that is you must be spiritually connected to that person. I can believe it totally being a karmic thing / life lesson.
It's good to see an update on this post, I was hoping to see one!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:I can see the idea of black being service to self and white being service to others.
That's more LHP vs RHP thingy, rather than black vs white : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
That's more LHP vs RHP thingy, rather than black vs white : p
I know, but a lot in the Wiccan communities LHP is considered black because a lot of LHP works with the goetia and so forth and a lot of RHP touch down on angels, daemons and such. Not all but some, so I can understand why they call it dark and white magick even though I find neither really an existing thing and magick is just magick.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Most magick is self serving. I mean even if it's done for others, there's a personal reason for doing them. So everything we do is also inherently self serving.
That said, usually the line drawn between black magick and other magick is when it starts to impede the free will of a person, as far as people have free will and others can impede it.

Sure you could say that any magick that damages a person is black magick. But when you do money magick or magick to succeed in gaining a job, that money and that job have to come from somewhere. And someone else suddenly won't get those because magick was used to give it to yourself.
One could argue that this is damaging to that other person. I mean they're not getting the job they might need. Maybe they'll lose their home and their family through that very action.

Some say that it's the intent with which the magick is done that makes it black or white arts, but that too, isn't really clear. If you curse someone that harms others with jail time or a debilitating sickness, is that black magick because you're harming them or white magick because you're trying to protect others?
I agree with you, nothing is without self serving even to help another because in the end it caters to your morals and brings you peace of mind that you helped another. Which is why I do not believe in black/left or right/white or any of that but it’s good to learn that perspective every now and then.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Return to “Black Arts”