How to create MV and Binding bag from scratch?

MochiBeans
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werecats
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werecreature
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Unknown
Zodiac:

Hello!
I'm pretty new to binding as well starting out from scratch. I already have items to be ready to bind for my WA and DA spirits, but I don't know where to start. (They're bound to spirit). I know I can buy a vessel from CH but I don't want my family to start worrying of what I buy online. Especially the practices I'm doing right now. I had an incident last year and they got really scared, so I much rather stay under the radar until I manage to move out.
I want to give them at least a one master vessel and one independent vessel.I tried my best on searching information on how to do it in scratch, but sadly it's not fruitful. I really want to know where I can start. Thank you.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Purchase a master vessel. Use PayPal or a pre-paid visa gift card if you're concerned about your family seeing what you're purchasing online.

However you do it, I really, really don't recommend trying to create your own Master Vessel on your own. Ash and Mag and the others on the staff have years and years of experience. Most importantly, they have your best interests at mind so you can rest assure they're going to give you a master vessel that will work best for you.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
MochiBeans
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werecats
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werecreature
My magical/paranormal name...: Unknown
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote:Purchase a master vessel. Use PayPal or a pre-paid visa gift card if you're concerned about your family seeing what you're purchasing online.

However you do it, I really, really don't recommend trying to create your own Master Vessel on your own. Ash and Mag and the others on the staff have years and years of experience. Most importantly, they have your best interests at mind so you can rest assure they're going to give you a master vessel that will work best for you.
Ah I see... I just don't want my family to know. It'll be difficult to get it delivered at my place, but thank you for the tip regardless. I think I have to tell my spirits that they might have to wait on the master Vessel. I'm sure they'll understand.

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

I believe that magick for binding spirits to vessels is secretive and also something for masters. You can work with unbound spirits, though, too, if that's a better option.

If its any help the packages that come from CH are very discrete on the outside and don't even say "Creepy Hollows" on them.

pacslim
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

MochiBeans wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:57 pm Hello!
I'm pretty new to binding as well starting out from scratch. I already have items to be ready to bind for my WA and DA spirits, but I don't know where to start. (They're bound to spirit). I know I can buy a vessel from CH but I don't want my family to start worrying of what I buy online. Especially the practices I'm doing right now. I had an incident last year and they got really scared, so I much rather stay under the radar until I manage to move out.
I want to give them at least a one master vessel and one independent vessel.I tried my best on searching information on how to do it in scratch, but sadly it's not fruitful. I really want to know where I can start. Thank you.
Actually you can also get a master vessel here on CH (for free!) with bonus points. I think it was 2000 bonus points needed.

A more temporarily solution if someone had your problem was transmutation, you could transmute multiple spells/enchantments/spirits and entities to one vessel (there are free transmute spells here on the forums, in the free 100 spells book in the shop and even in the knowledge base and encyclopedia)
This would not be as powerful as the master vessel but would be a start, add also a cloak spell like the "dead spell" to it and you got a (temporarily) start ..

ps: Yes, mods and others, I know I am replying to an old thread but the info so far given was minor, and others could experience this same problem, and pose the same question(s) as the original poster/thread starter. /.\

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”