You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Zeus God portal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Numerology Queen
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Luckyme 11811
Zodiac:

<3 Hello it's Leila, hope you guys are well. I check myself at the mirror frequently and I feel a bit uncomfortable with the way I look. Leila means dark beauty or night but in a way I feel like I don't live my name. I asked my djinns if they can help me improve my beauty but they don't want. Maybe because they are males? I could try Aphrodite but I told myself I only worship one God which is Zeus. I really want to be happy with a better looking me. If my djinns change their mind and help do they have the capabilities? How do djinns usually grant these wishes? <3

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Wishes are like manifestation, they’ll happen but not by means of unbelievable stuff but more like it will manifest a situation or path in your life where you’ll come across maybe a beauty product that will aid you or something of the likes. I don’t think it’s the fact they’re male but a Djinn like any other may refuse for a few reasons. You could try Aphrodite and see if she will do so but it isn’t always as it seems for example she could make your aura give off a more attractive vibe and so forth, wishes are manifestations of the most open path possible in that given time.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

There are also spells that can help, example https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... llure.html. Plus there are spells out there that you can do yourself even if you are new.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I wonder why they don't want to help :/

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Sooty wrote:I wonder why they don't want to help :/
I wanted to put a confused face, don't know why it turned out an angry one lol.

But anyway, for "dark beauty", why not consider ubi. That seems to be their forte.

Lovaloxs
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Zeus God portal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Numerology Queen
My magical/paranormal name...: Luckyme 11811
Zodiac:

Thank you guys for your help

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Lovaloxs wrote:<3 Hello it's Leila, hope you guys are well. I check myself at the mirror frequently and I feel a bit uncomfortable with the way I look. Leila means dark beauty or night but in a way I feel like I don't live my name. I asked my djinns if they can help me improve my beauty but they don't want. Maybe because they are males? I could try Aphrodite but I told myself I only worship one God which is Zeus. I really want to be happy with a better looking me. If my djinns change their mind and help do they have the capabilities? How do djinns usually grant these wishes? <3
I also have this similar issue.. for now I have asked my cleopatra djinn to help me increase my bust size... may take a long while for anything to happen in my case, so i cant comment if they can really help. I have also had a few beauty spells by popular conjurors here. I read in one of the threads here that the beauty spell she bought took 3 years to manifest. So just be prepared that whether you go for a spirit or a spell, beauty transformations can take a very long time to manifest and the changes can happen very slowly over time. This is in addition to whatever improvements that you are physically doing to yourself, like for instance eating healthy , regular exercise , getting sufficient sleep and so on...
And moreover I think dramatic changes are not possible. For example if one has a square shaped face I doubt if a beauty spell will make it turn oval... But what I think the spells like Vampire spell can do is cause illusion to the people to make you "appear" beautiful or charming to whoever comes across you...

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Lovaloxs wrote:<3 Hello it's Leila, hope you guys are well. I check myself at the mirror frequently and I feel a bit uncomfortable with the way I look. Leila means dark beauty or night but in a way I feel like I don't live my name. I asked my djinns if they can help me improve my beauty but they don't want. Maybe because they are males? I could try Aphrodite but I told myself I only worship one God which is Zeus. I really want to be happy with a better looking me. If my djinns change their mind and help do they have the capabilities? How do djinns usually grant these wishes? <3
I feel my Shiqq Djinn has helped lots , I look visibly younger ! and have more of a glow , instead of looking old and pale . I dont sleep well at all, very bad tbh but you wouldnt know it lol. Like nina said vamps are good for making you look a certain way to others! Mermaids can help with beauty magic and also Succubus (mine has told me) can help massively with Beauty magic! 1tu

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
Zodiac:

Maybe they feel you don't need help to be beautiful because you already are to them. Maybe you should ask them to help you alter your perception of yourself. Ask them to let you see yourself the way they see you.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Alena wrote:Maybe they feel you don't need help to be beautiful because you already are to them. Maybe you should ask them to help you alter your perception of yourself. Ask them to let you see yourself the way they see you.
This is a really good comment

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”