You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:I honestly believe succubus are demons because that's literally what they are from. I don't personally feel if someone is trying to separate succubus/incubus from being demons then they aren't real succubus/incubus. It's kind of an unpopular opinion but it's like trying to say a raven isn't a bird because my personal preference on conjuring should dictate that even though in all text succubus are demons, but since demons are considered evil and bad we have new agers try to separate the two but in my opinion if it's not a demon it's not a real succubus/incubus and shouldn't be coined as something else.

However, demons is something in human text sure, whereas the actual entities may not consider themselves demons. It's like the Egyptian vampires, not the ones listed in keeper sites (mainly because they don't bind to people) they consider themselves Asetian and Sethians first and foremost but vampires second.

So at the end of the day, I suppose it's up to the conjurer on what they wish to spread on the subject and the keeper on what they wish to view them as. Personally, I still consider all succubus demons, but a succubus/incubus can consider themselves succubi/incubi above all else because that is a type of demon, not all demons are from the same place or have the same origins but doesn't mean they aren't demons.
I literally was going to say something very similar to this.. This is the way I've always thought and I feel my ubis would agree at least loosely with the word as a generalization. Hard for me to believe there is a distinction between them being demons and "not being demons"... I'm pretty sure incubi and succubi are inherently demons.. But then I realize the word "demon" is a loaded word throughout history and groups out there, in many contexts. Just like you said.

I can't unsee them as anything else though, because to me it would be like... what would they be then?

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:
Rungr wrote:I honestly believe succubus are demons because that's literally what they are from. I don't personally feel if someone is trying to separate succubus/incubus from being demons then they aren't real succubus/incubus. It's kind of an unpopular opinion but it's like trying to say a raven isn't a bird because my personal preference on conjuring should dictate that even though in all text succubus are demons, but since demons are considered evil and bad we have new agers try to separate the two but in my opinion if it's not a demon it's not a real succubus/incubus and shouldn't be coined as something else.

However, demons is something in human text sure, whereas the actual entities may not consider themselves demons. It's like the Egyptian vampires, not the ones listed in keeper sites (mainly because they don't bind to people) they consider themselves Asetian and Sethians first and foremost but vampires second.

So at the end of the day, I suppose it's up to the conjurer on what they wish to spread on the subject and the keeper on what they wish to view them as. Personally, I still consider all succubus demons, but a succubus/incubus can consider themselves succubi/incubi above all else because that is a type of demon, not all demons are from the same place or have the same origins but doesn't mean they aren't demons.
I literally was going to say something very similar to this.. This is the way I've always thought and I feel my ubis would agree at least loosely with the word as a generalization. Hard for me to believe there is a distinction between them being demons and "not being demons"... I'm pretty sure incubi and succubi are inherently demons.. But then I realize the word "demon" is a loaded word throughout history and groups out there, in many contexts. Just like you said.

I can't unsee them as anything else though, because to me it would be like... what would they be then?
Exactly, it became a loaded word over time, but prior to that they were considered guardians in Sumerian text and some even deified in Egyptian text. Prior to my reading of text I've come to experience only the ones that come to consider themselves just a type of demon but first and foremost they are incubus/succubus. There's the race of demons, but subspecies exist would be things like the Gallu demon, the incubus/succubus demon, draconic demons, oneiori demons, etc, just as there are many different groups of human we are in our basis human despite our ethnicities.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Rumonice
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure
Zodiac:

Response from S&S

Each conjurer have their own realms and connection that they conjure from. Also the definitions will vary between people and websites on what they consider 'Demonic' and what they consider Dark Arts, Black Arts etc. So I am very glad that you emailed us asking for more detail so we can explain!

The Succubus's and Incubus's that we conjure come from the demonic realms, making our conjures in specific demonic. This doesn't mean that other conjurer's Succubus's and Incubus's are also demonic, it just means they conjure theirs from somewhere else. It all comes down to a matter of definition and what realm they are conjuring from.

Which is why our prices are the way they are. Because when it comes to demonic energy there is a level of expertise that is involved in insuring that what we conjure is safe and the protocols that we take during the conjuring and ritual processes.

I hope this answer's some of your questions

Dark Blessings!
Velca

Arkan Sonney reverse adoption - CH - M
Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Succubus entity - LTT - L
Succubus Queen entity - LTT - E
Concuan entity prebound - CH - D
Sallier entity - CH - C
Bronwyn Angel entity reverse adoption - CH - N
Volkh - CH
Vampire muddled blood - CH - A
Vampire psy - CH - H
Waif Fae prebound - Blujay76 - M
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
Guardian Rael-Shaa - EclipseMeta
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Rungr is closer to sharing my opinion I think. Demons are only "demons from hell (or where ever)" if you attach a theological belief to them. The same could be said about Lillith as she is represented in many texts over the centuries.

Personally, I think all of this pre-dates us or if dimensions are involved, is outside our understanding completely. Faith and believes are pretty personal. And I'm sure our ubis (or any spirit for that matter) wouldn't have chosen us if they weren't amicable to our beliefs or lack of beliefs. :)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Rumonice wrote:Response from S&S

Each conjurer have their own realms and connection that they conjure from. Also the definitions will vary between people and websites on what they consider 'Demonic' and what they consider Dark Arts, Black Arts etc. So I am very glad that you emailed us asking for more detail so we can explain!

The Succubus's and Incubus's that we conjure come from the demonic realms, making our conjures in specific demonic. This doesn't mean that other conjurer's Succubus's and Incubus's are also demonic, it just means they conjure theirs from somewhere else. It all comes down to a matter of definition and what realm they are conjuring from.

Which is why our prices are the way they are. Because when it comes to demonic energy there is a level of expertise that is involved in insuring that what we conjure is safe and the protocols that we take during the conjuring and ritual processes.

I hope this answer's some of your questions

Dark Blessings!
Velca
That is such a good reply!

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”