Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I don't know if some spirits can ignore a task to bring in something better for their keeper but thought I'd share my experience.

For the past few months, I'd been tasking a jinni (PP) to help me lucid dream every time before I go to bed. By help, I mean to develop lucid dreaming so I'm able to take action instead of just observing or going along with the story. I want to use lucid dreaming so I can astral travel from there as I really want to explore the astral. As part of the process, I do some work on my third eye before I fall asleep.

Whenever I remember a dream, I dowse to find out if it was a lucid dream or not. The past few dreams have turned out to be astral travelling. I guess PP picked up that I really want to astral travel so it seems he skipped the lucid dreaming part.

This seems like ignore the task to fulfil a wish even though I never made a wish. <3 I do know this will take time to fully develop but feels like a good start.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Davis7189
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Hi Whyme! A similar thing happens to me with some task, have you considered the facts that can be negatively influencing for your wish can be granted? In my case the atmosphere doesnt help, and maybe you have been exposed to high levels of stress (sometimes), which amount of energy did you give to your jinni for work ?, for example you can put a night candle with essential oil consagrated to your jinn, or spend time in meditative state with him / her before sleep, and is to much important know the speciality of your jinn, the best way is to ask for support to your seller and follow his / her recommendations if you want your jinn grant you specifically that wish.
One time happens to me that i do an offering to my female ifrit (A), for grant me a dark wish and she told me "i heard nothing" (with a warming and accomplice voice), and of course she dont needs to tell me nothing more because with that words i taked more concious of the general situatión. Good luck and keep updating!

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have a spell and I have a spell and we exchange these spells, then each of us will have two spells.” lol
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Spirits can grow to know more about us than we do ourselves ;)

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Sounds awesome!

Always seeking and always learning.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”