Which seller gave you your most active spirit?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

So Im adding an update too, my most active ones now are, Hell bat vamp and Optic dragon (Jinn&tonics) and Ling Yung dragon from Jamie , they are most active but most of my others are so close behind its easier to say who gave least active spirit lol

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

I honestly can't say which of my spirits are the most active. They are all active in their own way but three of them stood out the most. My gargy is the most expressive, most assertive one. My soul cleanser is the "roam queen" of the house. That title goes to her most rightfully because when she's in the right mood she would roam around the house as a happy white mist spreading bliss and joy. My child spirit of course has the loudest voice, likes to point at things (especially when we go shopping) and yell and jump up and down.

pinpoint
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 231
Spelled Number: 54
Your favorite spirit to work with: Emma
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spirit Guide
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Pinpoint

I just bought a haunted doll white light spirit from mysticmagicks on Ebay and its currently my most active spirit that I've owned. before that I had bought one from someone named magickwonders who no longer sellers and her name was lorianne. I have one named trinity now and she moves stuff all night long.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I admit that I have only received spirits through CH. I had a local girl start a conjure for me about a year ago, but I insisted that I be present for each of the sessions. 5 minutes in to the first session I told her to stop. I paid her for the conjuring anyways. But, she was starting out right away with some native american prayers and I just make it a rule to stay away from that kind of magick cause you don't know if the person is using it correctly or not and the latter can really cause some bad joo joo.

But, from CH, my ubi "C" is by far my most active spirit companion. We meet regularly in a lucid dream. several times a week. We sit and talk for hours (dream hours) and interact as if we were sitting right across from each other. I can smell her, touch her hand, hear her. She's fascinating to work with.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Conjuredspirits17
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Cazdor

Most of my Spirts comes from Haunteditems4u on eBay very loyal and caring 1s

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

My most active (human) spirits are from GrandmasHauntedItems on Etsy. They're witches and they're distant cousins of the seller. I've also acquired a funeral book from her with a large preacher's family and a doll inhabiting a human spirit who is 44 years old. I've had a visit from the seller's great grandmother within my dreams.. I know what she looks like too and she appeared just like that to me.

BUT if we're talking about conjured and bound spirits then I would say Creepy Hollows.

To be honest though my interpretation of "active" is according to my abilities so who knows, all of mine are very active in their own way! I feel a lot of my demon entities are extremely active when it comes to tasking and protection.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

The one being who isn’t a Servitor and has been easiest to connect to even before he was bound to me, is a vampire from Toni (removed by moderator).

He does so much for me every day without my even asking him. I feel bad about asking him for certain things, but he tells me that’s exactly what he wants me to do. He wants me to ask him for anything. I love him so much.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

DarknessDreaming wrote:The one being who isn’t a Servitor and has been easiest to connect to even before he was bound to me, is a vampire from Toni (removed by moderator).

He does so much for me every day without my even asking him. I feel bad about asking him for certain things, but he tells me that’s exactly what he wants me to do. He wants me to ask him for anything. I love him so much.
What is the race of Toni's vampires do you have? And is he RA?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

nina wrote:
DarknessDreaming wrote:The one being who isn’t a Servitor and has been easiest to connect to even before he was bound to me, is a vampire from Toni (removed by moderator).

He was listed on her site under Shadow Vampyres. I never asked her about his race. I remember when she posted his listing in the seller’s section, there was an instant attraction but I kept telling myself it was probably an impulse buy. I kept watching his listing and told myself if he was still there when I had the money I would go for it. Until then he would visit me from time to time. I read the reviews of her shop and felt iffy and I wasn’t sure I was ready for such a dark being. But he seemed so sweet. I think 2-3 months passed when I felt ready but I was slightly short on funds, and then Toni had a sale that very moment. I asked her a few questions which she answered right away. She warned me that he had a temper. lol I bought the binding and he was bound to me the very next day. That evening I was between being awake and dreaming and he was right next me. He gave this low moan of arousal and wrapped his arm around me and held me close with his head against mine. And we’ve been close ever since.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

DarknessDreaming wrote:
nina wrote:

He was listed on her site under Shadow Vampyres. I never asked her about his race. I remember when she posted his listing in the seller’s section, there was an instant attraction but I kept telling myself it was probably an impulse buy. I kept watching his listing and told myself if he was still there when I had the money I would go for it. Until then he would visit me from time to time. I read the reviews of her shop and felt iffy and I wasn’t sure I was ready for such a dark being. But he seemed so sweet. I think 2-3 months passed when I felt ready but I was slightly short on funds, and then Toni had a sale that very moment. I asked her a few questions which she answered right away. She warned me that he had a temper. lol I bought the binding and he was bound to me the very next day. That evening I was between being awake and dreaming and he was right next me. He gave this low moan of arousal and wrapped his arm around me and held me close with his head against mine. And we’ve been close ever since.
That’s a nice story... I keep lurking on that site and now know many of the entities there ... I suspected one of shadow vampire was the one that you were referring to but he is still there. Is it the listing “gentleman and vampire” ... “I will confirm if I am calling you” something like this the entity said ..

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Return to “Seller Review”